Brucas Brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6151-6200 of 116057

een jaar geleden brucas4ever said…
hey guys i gotta go eat dinner! bye
een jaar geleden dermer4ever said…
no i mean on Grey's Anatomy it has made some big headlines for the way they handled this situation.
een jaar geleden 1treehillfan said…
Oh okay... I was like "that never happened in OTH" lol.
But wow that sucks that they would fire someone just because the fans didn't respond to the character exactly as planned...
Bye Hannah!
i know they said their was no chemistry and they can't write for her anymore. Even though i hate her character because she is a major bitch i hate the way they did it that was so crappy. Bye Hannah
een jaar geleden mcewen_girl said…
Hey guys I'm only here for a few minutes but yeah I'm disappointed by the way they are handling this Erica situation
I know, I feel bad for the actress (and I don't even watch Grey's anatomy lol)
i know i feel so bad for Brooke Smith especially sense she moved her family to LA for the show and then like that. I heard what they are gonna to do with Erica at the end it sounds very interesting.
^^ Aww that sucks!
Oh and hey Kels!!
I know I feel bad for Brooke too. and really I heard she was just kinda supposed to be there one minute and not the next..what did u hear?
Hey Kels well her replacement is coming on next week. that she resigns after hearing what iz did with denny's heart and then she and callie break up and she gets in her car drives aways gets in an accident and donates her heart to the patient in this episode and then Denny smiles at her and takes her hand i am not sure how true it is i have to wait and see.
last edited een jaar geleden
I feel really bad.
Just because the stupid writers made her a bitchy unloveable character they have to fire the awesome actress. :(
That's why I sort of hate this industry...
yeah i now it was so sucking.
^^ I think they should fire the writers or like make them make her more appealing and then fire them.
I mean, it's there fault!
*their
Eww I don't like that storyline, but they could have done worse. anywho gotto go so Hi Alice and Bye Alice and Terra
bye Kels talk to you later
Haha bye kelsie!
een jaar geleden livelovelaugh said…
wow myra jus went ape on my ass lol anyone on?
een jaar geleden sophialover said…
LOOOL!
Who's Myra? haha! LP fan?
yeh katheria lol

link
een jaar geleden kathiria82 said…
I will come on this fucking forum because you LIVELOVELAUGH just created a fake account to respond to me. WHY DON`T YOU DO THAT SHIT TO ME WITH YOU REAL ACCOUNT AND SEE HOW FAST YOUR ASS IS BANNED. DON`T FUCKING CALL ME OUT CUZ THEN WE`RE GONNA HAVE SOME REAL PROBLEMS.
wel check the ip adress coz that acount wasnt me i have an old acount that i havnt used in foerver but that acount wasnt me
anyone on?
ok guys you need to cool down and we all disagree but lets not insult each and step back i don't know what this about i am just trying to cool you guys down.
its sorted now terra lol
ok that is good i never like to get involved but it is good that it is taken care of
wel i think it has sorted ive proved that it wasnt my fake acount anyway lol so ayway hows you?
i am good looking forward my four day weekend
awww lucky you lol i had a week off last week so i supsoe i cant complain
yeah well i always have Friday's off and Monday is a holiday for my school so i get four day's off which is always fun.
it's sorted out now? Thank god...lol!
Guys...YAYYY! Got my CB fanatic!! I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!
i hope it is and omg u bitch i want a cb fanatic i cnt find like no vids
congrats Mary you deserve it and i know how hard it is to get those dam Fanatic medals lots of work.
Don't worry...you're really close to getting it hun<33! BUT YEAH...LOL! There are barely no vids left...! Pff!
hey Dawn And Mary have you seen the new picture with the oth cast on the cover on Entertainment Weekly.
and even the photos are hard to find aswel ive added so many images tho lol
no i havnt have u got the link
yeah i do it is very interesting. So this is the picture along with the article

Cast Picture EW- link
Article Part 1- link
Article Part 2- link
wtf peyton looks horrible
so im gessing peyton is a stripper
i know i have no clue what is going on their but Joy looks so great and Jophia looked so cute.
i know joy looked stunning
een jaar geleden bl0ndy said…
OAKY I'M SO PISSED OFF!IF YOU'RE A LEYTON FAN THEN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN THE BRUCAS'S SPOT! This is imbelievable!I mean common'...first of all if we the brucas fans start annoying everyone -we'll win!Besides The Brucas spot has more fans then the LP spot!
haha its ok bl0ndy we often get lp fans on here but alot of the bl fans go on there spot to so i supose its fair lol
AND I HATE PEYTON.Peyton is a real bitch!When she could have Lucas in s1,she send him away and when he started to date Brooke-here's the bitch right on! Screw you Peyton!
you and mary would get on soooo well lol i actually really like peyton but i jus dont like her with lucas
Dawn i am the same as you like P.Sawyer just not with Luke he belongs with Brooke and Peyton belongs with Jake.
yeh thats how i see it i love peyton and i love brucas and jeyton i always saw jeyton more epis than leyton i loved there storey and there relationship
Well I hate Peyton she is a "backstabbing 2 faced bitch"
een jaar geleden Cas_Cat_2 said…
Hey there! Everything ok? =)

lol. Most of the time i hate Peyton. Before season 4, i used to liked her. But after that, and after being so much involded on FP, i just can not stand her! Maybe is bacause of the huge BL/LP or Brooke/Peyton fights and overall, idk. =P