Brucas Brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7251-7300 of 116057

een jaar geleden dermer4ever said…
I know but i love it but don't mean i am happy you would probaly like that Peyton got slapped by Dan and Shot by him.
een jaar geleden brattynemz said…
If it were real, I guess? lol
yeah and the funny thing is that she gets shot in the stomach and then at the end she falls over and holds her stomach but Chad did give us some great Naley i loved it.
Anyway why would Dan do that?? What happened with Naley? :)
because Dan was a mobster basically and Naley was old school naley so classic and they had a sweet rain kiss which made me melt.
OMG. Thank God for Naley!!!!!!!
yes but i kinda got grossed out when Dan kissed Haley that is just ew.
Oh I heard about that and I was thinking even before I knew about this that Dan has a secret crush on her. lol. That's why when I made a pick long ago I put them together, Peyton and Max, Brooke and Keith and so on.. :D
it was just icky and i am gonna go to bed now it is real late but hopefully we can talk tomorrow.
een jaar geleden oth-brucas4ever said…
OMG please tell me i heard worng

what is with the whole lucas calling peyton "pretty girl"
Okay catch ya tom, goodnight! I hope you don't have any thunder nightmare! :]
I don't know too, I haven't watched the ep. Not planning to.
me either, i just read a pick on the oth spot and now i don't no what to think about it
PS. MY ICON GOES TO MARK AND CHAD!
Talk about total BL bashing.
i love icon lol...says what where all asking oursleves
lol thanks! It is the perfect timing! :D
so did you watch or have u seen chads ep?
No. I stopped watching since 605. How about you?
nah, i live in Austraila and we don't get it over here :(

i heard alot of blers are not watching. i just wanted to no how crap it was...probably didn't miss much ex a load of LP crap

anyway i'm outta here...bye
last edited een jaar geleden
Well basically it's about THUNDER CRAP. K bye! :]
een jaar geleden Broody_4_Cheery said…
nem! NEM! my bratty friend, are you still around???
Of course I am! What's up??
oh hi, nothing much, you know just grabbing my gun and booking a plane ticket to america. u?
LMAO I have to stay because of school, I can't afford to miss!
shame, you would ahve gotten a kick out of the torture i had planned. oh that reminds me to pack the handcuffs.
lol what exactly are you planning??? :D
oh i cant speak of it here, it could be used as evidence.

nem, im devastated, seriously i dont know how i could watch oth, but i will, for naley, for brooke, simply because i have this optimistic childish hope that somehow it will all be fixed it will all be great again and everything will make sense. hope, faith, insanity. im making a long pick, a very long pick.
lol I am confused, a part of me doesn't want BL to get back together yet another part does. And I think Julian is growing on me! :{
oh im with you there, i think a part of me simply wants bl together to save the show itself, to save the characters. if i had bl, even as friends, if they didnt treat us like shit and treat bl like shit, then i think i could be conetent with no bl romance, ill always have teh little hope but i could like enjoy it more. this just makes me bitter.

ill always be a brucas fan, but i think i could SETTLE for brulian and be happy :) as long as leyton like stop ruining the show
yeah I think Brulian can be cute at times but I don't like taking seconds from Peyton. Can Mark seriously not give us/Brooke a better storyline?
i dont really like teh whole peytons ex thing but well peyton did get with brookes ex, shouldnt they be like off limits in the real world, hey but its not the real world is it. but anyways if brookes happy, and they have this well written touching romance then i wont hold it against them.
I agree. I can settle for Brulian as long as Brooke is happy and Julian is better than Lucas. The question is: is he?
oh lol, i dont know, lucas isnt a saint, no one is, and truthfully will it matter, because i doubt brulian can ever be better than brucas. i dont want brooke to have the perfect guy, shes had so many different choices, its not about her finding the perfect guy just the perfect guy for her. and lol thats simply lucas :P
I can't agree 100%, a part of me being Team Brooke doesn't agree.
lol.maybe its me being so team lucas. and im really fussy, dont like brase and dont like browen, and i simply love brucas even with all their imperfections, i want brooke to be happy but at the same time i want brucas to be beaten, i coudl settle for brulian, but hey i originally warme dup to browen and then it just went nowhere. not so much better than lucas, just better than brucas. and with those standards, of course im completely biased, i just dont see it happening. and a part of me doesnt want it to happen but a part of me does, like i like the fact brucas has no competition in her heart or in my heart but at the same time i want it all to be resolved, if brucas aren't it (i still say if, keeping my faith)i want brooke to still have a person, to still have a happily ever after, something that rivals brucas so it feels okay and not crap. like i felt in charmed when phoebe got with coop as endgame, it wa hard to beat cole and phoebe but coop didnt even attempt to, i dont want that for brooke or oth, but i just feel that its going to happen taht way. i want her to find the one but i think lucas is the one, if that makes sense. gawd i am so fn confused.
We are confused! lol. I know it's so hard to think of BL and why are they not together now!
and ervything works so well in the show, imo anyway, like they woudl and could be together if only they were allwoed to be. i just feel like the only reason bl aren't together is because of the real world and the oth powers that be.
OMG I can't wait to finish my article, it's gonna give you a new perspective!
well do it, you have me anxious.

hint?
I'm gonna post it now! It's not perfect though, I didn't proofread it. :)
Hey have you sent me your picture yet???
well im off to read :)
Hey have you seen this? link
okay, wierd, i so just typed a reply and then it like didnt post or something, well anyway i cant c it posted so apologies if im repeating myself.

yeah im pretty sure i emailed u a pic. i remember doing it. but i dnt really trust my memory
I don't think I received any.
well i did then, lol calm down, ha, this is me calm, she/he wouldnt like to see me not calm, i simply asked a question. and ha, did you see their response to my article i was going to respond, but seriously who are they? a newbie whatever, i was expressing my emotions, not dissing other users and spreading personal hate and negativity. if they think i was harsh, lol, they better stay away from some of the other forums.

hell sorry that i have emotion.

though my first initial reaction was heck did they even read my article properly.

though im slightly peeved and hurt that that made them ashamed of being a bler, but i feel like my conscience is clear.
It actually surprised me, and she calls herself a BL fan! lol. Actually I'm ashamed she's claiming to be a BL fan when her actions doesn't look like she's one!
Hey Mickei you still there?
sorry, im having probs with my fanpop, like i post something go back and its not there, arghh, let me try again.

anyway, as i said, or thought i said, lol, i thought i had sent you a pic, but maybe i sent it to the wrong email or something, so if u give me ur email again i will resend it as quickly as possible.

i was surprised too, mainly because i didnt think what i said was that bad so their reaction shocked me, but just that stuff in general peeves me off, im sort of over it but i wouldnt want them to do it again and ruin teh atmosphere of this spot. heck im going to go check your article and see if they said anything.
last edited een jaar geleden