Brucas Brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7701-7750 of 116057

een jaar geleden brattynemz said…
I don't really like Taylor because he's so young to my eyes, I can still picture him as shark boy. lol
een jaar geleden 1treehillfan said…
I know :( *cries* I SOOO want my medal lol!! It's like I'm the only one who loves them... lol

and LMAO Mary yes there is a jalice spot!!! It's called "alice and jasper" though ;) And Taylor is hilarious!!

And thanks Molly that's sweet of you!!!
I'm also trying to get a BL medal but there are like NO vids to post so I just have to keep making my own (which suck) lol
LMAO I know what you mean nem... but I still love him<3
oh and LOL at your icon Molly :DD
een jaar geleden mollyx365 said…
lol nem SAME!

i'm trying to get a BL medal but i know i'm just starting to work so i don't deserve it yet. at all!

haha thanks to everyone about my icon
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden dermer4ever said…
Molly you deserve it i have one i am trying for a higher but i will take it.
een jaar geleden sophialover said…
LOL! I'm so joining this spot then...LOL! haha!
And i totally know what you mean Alice but you should def give it a try! Maybe try adding some screencaptures & icons? We all rate on here so i'm sure you're gonna get yours soon.
I just received my die hard BL, I wasn't even trying to get one but I've added a lot of picks and images lately. :)
LMAO I just went on the leyton lovers thread and I was spot on!!! They are totally talking fucking shit about me and us and calling us bitches and gross people and bullshitters... LMAO.
I was sooo right!!! LOL!
Yay thanks Mary!! :)
they stole the "BLshitter" thing from Lila..lol! Ok..let's call the Pucasfaces...LMAO!
nooo way.
i am going to creep on there!
lol Alice you got me curious k fine! :D and please which interview am I looking for? for the Ash and Jackson kiss, I mean. :D
I know they do that's because they probaly lurk on here but i just ignore them because if we respond it will piss them off more.
LMAO... and then I had to go to a piano lesson and I said i had to go and they said I was turning emo and sobbing into my pillow. LMFAO yeah right!!!
Although I am kinda dissapointed... Laurra was so nice but you get in ONE argument with that fucking stupid ass Kathria chick and she denies us ever liking each other.
pucasfaces llol!
Screw her Alice...xD I just read her comments...haha..how pathetic. And Laurra is even worse...LOL!
LOL at molly... be REALLY sneaky or they might catch you LOL. Aww I really hope this doesn't cause another LP/BL war because I love a lot of LPers... :(

Here nem I'll post the link give me a sec to find it :D
hhhoooooly. the leyton lovers thread has some serious shit at the top!
link
Here is the Jackson and Ashley kissing thing... soo cute<3
Yeah...people die out of boredome if they read this shit. Ours is more simple...! GO DAWN<33!
wooah they have alot of nicknames for you. they might make you cry though.
like 1treehillFAT. baahh.
Thank you Abs for being objective!!!!!!
ack! they're 99 fans behind us!!
Molly and Mary- I know!! There is some pretty nasty shit there!! I didn't realize I was such an intersting topic... LMAO. If you ever want to get famous over there by some of the mean leytoners, all you have to do is stick up for your friends or for yourself ;) They'll get really pissed that they don't rule the place.
Losers..............xDDDDD
I know i have been their and they crack me up and piss me off so i gotta stay away i have a temper if i get pissed you guys won't see it because as you guys know i am nice even though a certain one i don't feel like being nice to her i feel like punching something when dealing with her.
LMFAO they still use 1treehillfat??? LMFAO!!!
Aww that doesn't make me sad that makes me laugh!!! Lilia made up that name for me when I was defending BL but then once we started liking each other she told her minions to stop calling me that so they did... LOL. Well, Laurra stopped because we became cool but IDK why she's acting so bitchy now... :(
But yeah they come up with LOTS of nicknames for me :D
EWWW WTF! How dare they jump down my throat?!!!
OMG she's so full of herself!
I'm so special... LOL.
And go Dawn! I swear I could kick their ass for bitching about her...
she keeps saying EEWW. like in the article and on the pucas lovers circle of disgust.
who does she think she is? LOL!
IKR Alicee!
They have stolen Lila's nicknames and now they're using them against us....LMAO! I should really let Lila know so that she comes up with something we can use too. LOL! She's BRILLIANT when it comes to the nickname thing!
"EWW" is like the only word she uses when it comes to BL fans.xD
woah; do you still talk to lila?
OK I officially HATE Laurra. Stupid Jerk. Can't even decide for herself. She just has to roll with the new leader of the pack. Bitch. WOW That was mean... damn I have to control myself!!!
But yeah... okay I can deal with 1treehillfat (and I weigh like 108 pounds so that's fucking retarted) and I can deal with bitch but cunt is just crossing the line!!!
fine. the caption of my current usericon is the kathira(sp?) catchphrase!
OFCOURCE! She has an account on youtube and we used to have LARGE conversations from there. We haven't talked really recently but i know where to find her and really...Lila's like the coolest person EVER!
molly- no, lilia got kicked off after seeing the light and switching to a brucas fan... but she was cool for that little time she spent with us before getting kicked off.
SHE SAID:
NOOOOOOO!!! What am I gonna do without my Leyton for a whole month >:[!

LMAO there goes her life. :D
IKR?
Laurra.......*cough* *cough*!
Mary- seriously??? Ooh what is it! you should totally tell her whats going on with her former leyton buds lmao
Yeah...pretty *scary* right? Lila was a total bitch with some people and i liked her even before she became a BLer and while she was a LPer she like didn't get ban or anything and suddenly when she became a BLer BOOM! She didn't even say anything bad for someone [except that huge debate she had with Kathiria] and she got banned!
WTF?
I KNOW ALICE! She officially hates Laurra too so i guess that won't be a problem...LOL!
yeah i thought she was a BLer and i saw some old comments and was very confused but now that i got that all cleared up!
she got banned right after i started getting into fanpop
So they have the upper hand and I remember one LPer saying that she's glad Kathiria is theirs well now I understand what she meant by that.
^^ Okay I have a question and I prob sound really stupid... but WTF does "1treehillhopper" mean??? I just don't get it!!!
Damn! You know... maybe being nice isn't the best thing. Maybe I should be more of a bitch. Then they'll shut up and stop messing with us!
Hmmm... I wonder...
they think we are total pushovers! WRONG!
And WHAT THE FUCK is up with allessandra??? I didn't even do a god damn fucking thing to her and now she's all like "yeah her and hannah suck". Whatever. Just goes to show there aren't as many nice Lpers as I thought...
I still love georgiapeach abs and tvfan and what not but man!!! I have some bad taste in peeps!
I think really has a strong influence on the fanpop moderators...LMAO! And guess for what they had a fight? THE LP SPOT ICON! Whatever..xD Myra was like "How dare you making a pick and choosing a new one without letting me know?" and Lila was like "Well..a lot of people agreed they don't like the one we had so we better change it..and well i didn't know i had to ask for your permission.." LOL!
Yay!!! I officially love Lilia LMAO. And the strange thing is her and Laurra used to be tight. Whatever. Lilia rocks! Tell her I said that and she'll be like "who?" LOL.
NOOO Alice! Forgive Ale<33! SHE'S ONE OF THE COOLEST LPers EVER! haha! But yeah...WTF? Does she even knows you?
last edited een jaar geleden
yeah i didn't get that 1treehillhopper thing either!