Brucas Brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 96501-96550 of 116057

een jaar geleden sophialover said…
right,noone`s talking to me. i`ll cheat.
on Friday for me Mon...lol
eyesexage<3
 eyesexage<3
een jaar geleden monLOVEbrucas said…
BOO MARY!!
Yeh its friday for me to, BUT STILL LOL.

Oi Oi Maryy, im so praying cook/naomi will happen this season!! there already started off good.
They started off better than anyone else imo...LOL

Epicness♥
Mary, wuld u rather naomily or cook/naomi endgame?
I agree Mary, best part of 4x01

FUCK THAT VIDEO <33 That girl is really amazing.

MY fav video of this couple <33
Still Naomily Mon. At least for now.
But IF Naomi/Cook happened and they happened like SERIOUSLY it depends on the way the Cook/Naomi/Emily triangle would develop.
But the writers are such dickheads, Naomily have a hugeee fanbase, they`d never risk to screw them up.

But i`m kind of dying for C/N at the mo♥
I know naomily have such a huge fanbase, but UGH im craving C/N LMAO. Like idk, even just speaking to eachother OR even sitting next to one another, they have such chemistry popping off the screen.
I just really hope they happen for a few episodes at least.
een jaar geleden brattynemz said…
Gaah it's so hard to find a job that I like!

Anyway, I'm not a Naomily fan (at least not yet) but don't they dare hurt my Emily.
WTF HOW CAN U NOT BE A NAOMILY FAN NEM? You have finished season 3 right? you did see naomis episode, at the end right?
WEIRDOO!! even i like em lol
I guess I am, LOL, but I don't passionately ship them or anything.
EW you`re weird like that Nem? LMAO
But oh well.
Not everyone can like anyone. But Naomily are not "ANY COUPLE". They`re amazingly powerful and they do. They do deserve their fanbase.

But i`m being a total halfie [which i hate] for the same reasons as you Mon.
UGH i`m just CRAVING for N/C! LIKE I`M SERIOUSLY OBSESSED. And duh...them even sitting next to each other...it`s just...♥
Oh okay, im like you, not the biggest shipper of them -- COOK AND NAOMI ALL THE WAYY!!

anyways its nealy 6am here, im tired and need sleep.

NIGHT GUYS LY!!!
last edited een jaar geleden
kiss
niiight Mon<3
angelic
This is when I become the bad guy (or girl) LOL because chemistry is just purely subjective. I only see Cook/Naomi just as friends and nothing romantic.
In this situation you can be a halfie, its not like emily and cook have hooked up? even though with skins they probably will...
Cooks my fav right, and i can only seee him with Naomi, and i only want him with Naomi, i feel like the complete eachother in a way, like you look at them, and just know they are meant to be and have something there. <33

OKAY NOW GONE!!
MOOOOON!!!
Chemistry IS subjective, i agree. But i think it`s just freaking UNDENIABLE C/N have PLENTY of chemistry♥
They`re effin hot!

But N/E are not the kind of couple i`d ignore/be indifferent about.

AND YES MON love you! I have a reason for multishiping...it`s not like i`m being a halfie 100%.
But yeah i get that in terms of a storyline/character development CN seriously are THE SHIT. It`s not only about the chemistry they have, it`s also about their general story. Definitely.
But I don't have a problem if Naomily split up and Cook/Naomi happens since I'm not really a Naomily fan. You'd probably think I'd be a complete weirdo when I say I liked the Emily/JJ SL better than the Naomily SL in s3. =|
surprise
"You'd probably think I'd be a complete weirdo when I say I liked the Emily/JJ SL better than the Naomily SL in s3. =|"

OMG EW NEM.
I loved their friendship and i loved them in ep 7 but COME ON!
...i`m a bit of a psycho.
I can`t stop adding vids...lol
angelic
But yeah i get that in terms of a storyline/character development CN seriously are THE SHIT.

I agree with you though. You know how much I LOATHE Cook so this might be the chance for me to like him.
YES YES YES it might be that chance.
I used to hate him Nem too. Like seriously hate them. But i`ve rewatched the whole third season like 3 times now...and he grew on me in the last epis although i never really got the whole "meaning" of him. Cause Cook like...never surprised me. People say he was unpredictable...every move he made i was like 'OH DAMN YEAH THAT`S WHAT HE`S GONNA DO KNOW..."
LOL.
I felt like he was nothing BUT predictable. And i hated that they rushed his "love" for Effy as a storyline in the last epis. Like he was fucking her occasionally and then suddenly, out of the blue he "fucking loved her"? I was "EHHH?" ROFL.

His scenes with Naomi were made of awesomeness though. Like in all of them.
Since ep 1 to epi 6. "Fuck you" "Fuck you right back"
and the "you`re a lot nicer than people think aren`t you Cook?" moment<33♥
LMAO who do you prefer, JJ or Thomas?

Idk, I love Emily and she was more normal when she was with JJ. I love their friendship, like they were both underdogs and that they find comfort in each other. Whereas with Naomily, I didn't really see them "falling" in love, Emily was almost being psychotic and pushing herself to Naomi while Naomi kept on ditching her. One thing I didn't like about the Naomily SL is that it's more Naomi centric, you know, Naomi getting to know herself, the conflict of whether she's gay or not, etc etc, while Emily was just.. there. And I'm an Emily fan, therefore I want an Emily SL. I wasn't satisfied with what we got in s3 as far as Naomily is concerned but I'm def excited for Naomily this season.
een jaar geleden Cas_Cat_2 said…
heart
Heyy girls! <33
Cat! It's been forever! How are you?
Aww Cat I noticed we almost have a similar icon!
One thing's for sure though, first gen >>>> second gen.
I get every single point you`re making Nem but to me it`s the other way round cause Naomi`s my girl y`know? LMAO
So i`m glad it`s focusing more on her.
I think things are clear with Emily though. She loves her SO much. She truly does. She`s lover her all along. And i love how she`s always there, even in the darker moments when Naomi had her doupts and everything.
But yeah it`s more Naomi centric that`s for sure.

Haha i prefer Thomas to JJ. For sure. And i loved the unexpected friendship moment he shared with Ems although it was a bit randooom.
But i love the JJ/Emily friendship too.
Cat<3
AWWW, we do! <333
BL and Troy, both epic things. *__*

I'm good and you hun? =]
Mary <33
I still can't over Troy. *_*
I'm having a huge Eric Bana crush right now. LOL
I need to read Illiad *_*
I know, that's why I love her, she's awesome!

I prefer Thomas to JJ too, but I prefer JJ/Em over Thomas/Pandora.
een jaar geleden brucas4ever said…
I'mmmmm back!
angelic
Gah literature and Nem = incompatible.
OMG CAT♥
I need to get it for you...TT_TT
It MUST exist somewhere on the net damn it.
HAHA so glad you`re not over the Troy obsession. After our conversation i fucking rewatched the movie...obviouslyyyy LOL
"but I prefer JJ/Em over Thomas/Pandora."

GAH ANYDAY.
T/P are way too fucked up.
i love driving sooo fun:))))
HANNAH <33
LOL Nem, you should at least watch the movie, it's epic. *_*

You need Mary!! *__*
I can't stop googling stuff about Troy. LOL
And yesterday i found the dvd on Fnac in a promotion. It custs 10€, i think i'll buy it. xD
we went to target and i got mango gum.
I think I've watched it already. I THINK.
-is not ignoring Hannah although it looks like it-
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOO YOU DIDN'TTTT
i'M JUST GONNA COMMENT
Mangos♥
Lol, i never had a mango gum. xD
Mangos♥