Brucas Brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 107551-107600 of 116057

een jaar geleden sophialover said…
2 days ago?
COME ONNNNNNNNNNN
APPEAR,DAMN IT.
een jaar geleden OMGitsBrooke said…
maaaaaary
LEYLA!
Oh god...people are still alive...*shrugs*
How are youu?
haha perfectttt and you
een jaar geleden Chlarkfan said…
Helllooooo.
Weather`s good = i`m good. I`m fucking pissed at Blush`s mom...lol
mischievous
BLUSHHHHHHHHHH!
HEYYY! :D
I snuck on cause i can't even go outside and it's beautiful so i'm going on to talk to my BL girls!
een jaar geleden Isabellaaa said…
hellooo ;)
She won`t even let you go outside? *gags*

BELLA *hugs*
Mary♥
how are you?
EXACTLY! It's like BEACH wheather and i'm stuck inside, fuckmee.

Hi Bella :D
Hi Jellena :)
zzz
I`m sorry for you Blush. I swear i`m close to be cursing you mom. It`s simply unfair.

Bells how are you doing bb?
Long time no talk xD
hey everyone :D
Go ahead and curse her! She hasn't been a real mother since her depression, fuckher. She's so selfishh!

What's up everyonee?
Leyla♥

I'm doing good :) a little stressed couse i have so much schoolwork i gotta finish and it's not even 2 weeks left..
you?
I saw that you got your serenate fanatic :D like finally!
sick
She hasn't been a real mother since her depression, fuckher. She's so selfishh!

Got mother problems too so i`m totally feeling your pain.
Gah,ignore her. Best thing you can do.
crying
I saw that you got your serenate fanatic :D like finally!

...I suck. I don`t think i`ve added enough to deserve it.
What's up with your mom?
Not much just adding some BtVS icons :P
you?
Yeah, i'm trying to ignore her but sometimes like i just wanna shake her and be like, "YOU'RE MY MOTHER FOR GOD SAKES, ACT LIKE ONE!" you knoww?

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

Ugh, Bella i understand that trust me! I got final exams coming up, have not studied ONE minute. fuck.
...I suck. I don`t think i`ve added enough to deserve it.

you don't! besides you have been on that spot a lot longer then me..
I know. But mental illnesses fucking suck. Is she officially depressed or anything?
I mean...in that case the entire illness can be controlling her so that she doesn`t know how to act properly xD
I know,i`ve been in forever but mehh...I`ve been only adding videos and picks and no images lately.
But anyways,i`m sure glad i got it <3
Not officialy, but like she knows she is, she's said it before. But she can control it, she's nice to EVERYONE else, honest to god, it's just me. She has this view of me that i'm this awful daughter and she takes it out on me. And i know mental illness, I'm depressed (officialy) and Bipolar (officialy.) so i understand i just dont know why she has it out for me.
Yeah but there are a lot more ppl adding now too i mean like before 3x13 it was only like me, you and anna adding stuff :P

L O V E your icon btw. Effy <3
eyesexage<3
last edited een jaar geleden
 eyesexage<3
aww <3
big smile
Arn't BL fucken' cute?! (:
TRUE. We`re more now. NS break up reminded me SO much of BL break up. Especially the freaking kiss on the cheek!
I HATED the NS breakup, the fucked them up! And now Derena again?!

Um, incest?!
sad
She has this view of me that i'm this awful daughter and she takes it out on me.

Why don`t you try getting your own apartment? Live with your dad? I mean...if things are THAT bad at home maybe you should try changing environment? God only knows how bad it may suck. ILOVEYOU hun,but i feel like you deserve a hell more than my pity. You`re strong enough to cope with that,i know you are *higs*
I can picture it being effin hard but I believe in you,that`s all i know.
URGH at derena! i only watch the NS scenes on GG now though..
sometimes the CB scenes too but yeah..

i HATE the the writers threted NS!
Why don`t you try getting your own apartment? Live with your dad? I mean...if things are THAT bad at home maybe you should try changing environment? God only knows how bad it may suck. ILOVEYOU hun,but i feel like you deserve a hell more than my pity. You`re strong enough to cope with that,i know you are *higs*
I can picture it being effin hard but I believe in you,that`s all i know.

I might have to do that but i'm only 17, so i gotta wait a year. But i'm fine, like i can deal with it, haha. I snuck on :D Thanks hun, i like knowing i can talk to you <3.
That`s what i`m saying. Wait and then give it a try <3
And ofcource,i`m always here for you bb.

GAH i can`t believe they fucked up NS. I still can`t.
I KNOW, i thought that they said it was going to last long, umm, WTF? I mean like Dan is brought back and i hate that, it's such a stupid storyline after they've built it on NS and VD?!
GAH i can`t believe they fucked up NS. I still can`t.

i can. i mean josh fucked up oc why not GG too? i wont be surprise if he doesn't even put CB as endgame which almost all the fans wants.
He'll probably just make DS and NJ endgame.. EW
I'm a fan of Chair, don't get me wrong but they fucked them up SO bad that i don't want Blair with Chuck anymore. </3
I KNOW, i thought that they said it was going to last long, umm, WTF? I mean like Dan is brought back and i hate that, it's such a stupid storyline after they've built it on NS and VD?!

what bothers me the most is that in spoilers they talked like NS were gonna be a happy couple but they had like 3 episodes of happy (13,14 and 20) the rest was bothered by jenny or her dad or DAN :@
I]I'm a fan of Chair, don't get me wrong but they fucked them up SO bad that i don't want Blair with Chuck anymore. </3[/I]

I think i`m the same. S3 CB = Fail. And whoever doupts it...GOSH. Is biased as hell imo.

NS started off perfectly,build up was effin perfect and then when they actually got together,taking out the NS scenes....GAAAWD. I just expected it to be A LOT better.

And then nasty DS in the end?
I felt like i was slapped in the fucking face. FAIL JOSH!
I agree! I honestly HATE Jenny. She is just this little needy girl who can't do ANYTHING for herself. I mean come on, be a woman stand up for yourself and pick yourself up stop trying to be saved, (she reminds me of Peyton, like a bitch!)
I'm a fan of Chair, don't get me wrong but they fucked them up SO bad that i don't want Blair with Chuck anymore. </3

i get that.. but then again i've never been a chair fanatic but they did fuck them up with the hole chuck choosing the empire over blair.. i mean seriously?
RACOON WHORE.
DIE DIE DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

NS still had better potential than any GG couple.
een jaar geleden babyd21 said…
hey :D
i get that.. but then again i've never been a chair fanatic but they did fuck them up with the hole chuck choosing the empire over blair.. i mean seriously?

Me neither, like i liked them, they were OK. But honestly nothing special to mee.
Never been a CB fanatic either. Since S1 at least. I shipped them quite passionately in S1.

S1...WHAT AN epic season overall.
Yeah jenny's been bothering me THIS season..
she never did before though! but not as much as dan! i seriously can hate on DS! they are such a fail..

I agree! They were passionate and sooo wrong for eachother and i liked that. hahaha. And then Nate LOVING Serena :D

agreed.. the only thing that sould have been was a little more NS ;)

Thank god for TVD and DELENA<3