Brucas Brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 16551-16600 of 116057

een jaar geleden dermer4ever said…
Hey Mary i have given up on Sony Vegas
een jaar geleden 1treehillfan said…
Dawn- No... good idea!!! Lol :D
een jaar geleden sophialover said…
Ahhh...ok then. For one minute i thought you were a JB shipper...LMAOOO!
Vegas pro trial? Haven't you downloaded the whole thing yet? The trial version is just SO ANNOYING.
Dermy: I did too for a while because my computer wasn't allowing me to add itunes on there but than I added some mp3 files or whatever and it worked and it gave me an ounce of hope so now I am trying again... I only have 21 days left of my trial though :(
Mary- You can download the whole thing??? WHERE??? I thought you had to buy it!
LOL! You too Terra? C'moooon....i've said it before. Vegas constantly tests our patience...LMAO!
And LOL no, no DEFINITELY not a JB shipper.
I liked their friendship in New Moon, but after that Bella was just such a bitch to him its like how could I, even if i didn't like EB (which I do), possibly support this relationship?? lol
NO FREAKING WAY! I personally downloaded 100% for free! I followed a tutorial on youtube and ta-daaa! IT WAS GREAT<33!
een jaar geleden livelovelaugh said…
yeh mary you gave me it thats how i got it =)
Oh and Jacob was pretty assy in Eclipse too *thinks back to the time he acted like an ass to Alice and I banged the book against the wall...*
And LOL Mary Sony Vegas is a little bitch. I want to kill it if it doesn't work.
I dunno Alice...LMAO! Some people actually DO and i find it completely WEIRD. It just doesn't make sense. And yeah....i guess their friendship is cool<33!
Oh Mary could you pleasseeeee send me the link??? I would love you forever!!
And LOL we are such cheaters.
its great i dont know how i made videos without it lol
i no as if we stole like software thats what i did with photoshop aswel lol
I'm gonna go and look for it right now....lol! It was such a GREAT tut for GREAT cheaters like us...LMAO! It still worked perfectly for me though.
lol! Yeah...me2!
im so annoyed ive added loads of stuff latly to the twilight chair gossip girl and edward and bella spots and my medals jus havnt gone up
LOL Dawn!
Oooh you stole photoshop?? WHERE do you get these links??? Ahahahaha I'm so jealous. lol
And yeah I got SOOO used to imovie that I am like the freakin expert on it I know anything and everything about it! LOL. But like you can't do a FOURTH of the things you can do with sonyvegas... if it would ever work...
and thanks Mary!!! LOL what would I do without you guys??
found it!
link
read the description. HOPE IT WOOOORK!
Dawn- ME TOO! Still waiting on that jalice fanatic. I'll go rate your stuff.
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*claps for mary* I'm going right now.
Nahh...don't worry Dawn. I was rating your CB vids the other day...xD I'M SICK OF THE NEGATIVE RATINGS BTW! LIKE...WTF? Anyway...i was rating them so hopefully you'll get the fanatic SOON!
yeh i noticed at the cb spot theres alot of negative ratings latley and its mainly me and you if youve noticed
GOOOO HUN...& GOOOD LUCK...lol! I'm sure u need it.
I HAVE. And i suspect who the "guilty" one is if that makes sense to you...LMAO!!
i add videos to that spot every god dam day
link

as if my vids are rated that low
Wait guys what is a cpu???
STILL. You&her are actually trying for the fanatic. She is just SO mean. She wants to get it first as well as do whatever it takes for you NOT to take it. URGHHHH! Why some people are just SO immature? I don't freaking get it!
who are you talking about ?
HOLY FUCK DAWN!!!
Who is doing that to you?????
BITCH!!!
Uggg that makes me sooo mad.
I'm going to rate your stuff right now.
the "tatia" thing...LMAO! I've reported her SO many times. I'VE STOPPED COUNTING! HAHA!
PLUS...SHE'S GOT LIKE 1000 FAKE ACCOUNTS!
YAYYY ALICE!<33! Let's get that bitch down! Like...I CAN'T STAND HER.
Okay I rated the first 6 or 7 pages of your guys stuff and yeah she IS a bitch whats her name again??? I'll go report her.
your telling me before by vids its fine aand after my vids its fine its jus my vids i added 3 pages worth do you know how hard it is to find 3 pages worth of chair vids
you dont know its her lol
i think she does have fake accounts tho but we dont know its her rating them low
Dawn- yeah well I'm taking Mary's word for it lol
Is there any way of checking who rates what and what they rate it??
i dont think there is but that will be why all my contributing isnt getting anywhere
i dont get it tho she never adds anything how is she that high
its always me mary prasse jhlfan and that nem mcr person sometimes waldorf that add all the stuff she never does
Well...i'm ALMOST sure cause she was doing the exact same thing until i got mine. PLUS just check out her activity for the NS spot and tell me if she freaking deserves a die hard there! IT'S JUST SOOOOO OBVIOUS.

PS:She's doing it to Georgia too. On the B spot. She's added like 1000 B icons and they're ALL rated 1. And guess what? She's the only person who has the fanatic for the B spot -god knows how she managed to get it- AND she's just SO selfish that she doesn't want ANYONE else to get it.
Dawn- I'm sorry :( That sucks sooo much.
I rated the first 10 pages but they are still like 3s and 3.6s and 4s :(
You deserve 5 stars all around!!!
Well...i don't know. I thing she got a notce some weeks ago and that's why she stopped for a while the fake accounts and added some vids in the CB spot but STILL. I don't get how she's THAT high on the contributions board.
shes added less videos and images than me but shes still a higher contributor than me =S shes only added 433 images and 288 videos where ive added 397 videos and 720 images
Mary: WOW not only is she a bitch but she is a fucking ass CRAZY bitch.
YESSSS DAWN! 3 pages! I was like..."WOAH...HOW DID SHE MANAGE TO ADD 30 CB VIDS ALL AT ONCE?" and then started rating them. I went back an hour after and they were rated "3"...lol!
shes added less than me
Does she have her fanatic???
Oh that is just SOOO uncool.
I have to go see who this person is I'm going to check out her profile.
een jaar geleden mollyx365 said…
hey everyone..