Brucas Brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2351-2400 of 116057

een jaar geleden livelovelaugh said…
god i know does any else find it funny that this forum has like loads of views think the leytoners have been reading what we write lol
een jaar geleden Broody_4_Cheery said…
maybe they are feeling threatened by brucas
een jaar geleden sophialover said…
Not necessarily Dawn but i really hope they don't read it...lol!
I could never read a LP forum...eww! I had better throwing up RIGHT NOW...
omg! not alot of its good about them, eek! what that saying you never overhear anything good or whatever.
GO YOU DAWN! You got the first page...
een jaar geleden dermer4ever said…
well they probaly to the same thing on the leyton spot.
DEF=DD!! I guess they're bashing us all the time and are just saying how "pathetic" we are for not losing our faith...lol!
Ok..i don't like this discussion at all...LMAO!
yes lets talk about something else like Brucas maybe or how Monday is going to be a great episode. I heard Mark say the fans will enjoy it and it is one of the best episodes ever. well something along those lines.
YEAH...and we will FINALLY have a BL face to face after such a long time<33!
CAN'T WAIIIT!

PS:However..Q's funeral is gonna be so sad<33! It was SO unfair that he died...
I know they should have either killed of Bitchtoria or that Damn Nanny. Did anybody else feel like slapping her after what she said about Jamie in that sneak peak.
we have a BL face to face? yay, it better be good, there better be hugging, gawd i could even go for a brucas fight, havent had one of those for a while. hmmm if mark thinks that then i dont know if i will.
okay now im off to watch the sneak peeks
GRRR!
Nanny Carrie is such a whoreeee! Yeah i know...i wanted to slap her TOO Terra!

BL FIGHT? Haven't had one since...FOREVER..LOL! Wish they had one although i DO prefer a BIG BL hug<333!
i think im gonna cry next episode like and awww mary your just to slow i beat you agen :P
I think we're all gonna cry<33! Too slow? WTF Dawn? hahaha!
i want a brucas sneak peek
wat is mary slow at?
You're asking for TOO much Mickei...lol! haha! I WANT ONE TOO,though...xD
i've got exactly the same question but i think she means the new icons she just posted and i was about to post right now...Grr! hihi!
kk. i guess i have to live with the breyton one, though that had a hint of brucas.
gettin the first page sorry im jus uploading icons so sorry if im really slow 2nite lol
I want a Brucas sneak peak too I hope Brooke goes to cheer up Lucas because he is so sad about Q. Mary with the Carrie situation it was more like punch her than run her over. Oh I have a description of 6.05 and if you guys want I can post it.
ahhh!
I got like 3 first pages or something today so i'm not afraid of you...muahaha!

Ahh and you've forgotten the Gus one! I'm totally adding them...

PS:Feky makes AMAZING icons btw! She's so great..
please terra post it post it.
ok I just read the description for 6.05 that sounds like it is gonna be a kick ass episode. In that episode Mary we might get rid of a certain someone. ok here it is.

FINAL SHOWDOWN WITH NANNY CARRIE — Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) and Lindsey (guest star Michaela McManus) face a tenuous future, while Nathan (James Lafferty) receives an offer from a pro basketball team. Haley (Bethany Joy Galeotti) unwittingly puts Jamie’s (Jackson Brundage) life in peril, while Brooke (Sophia Bush) struggles with giving up her company. Peyton (Hilarie Burton) discovers a dark secret about her new recording artist. Haley learns the truth about Dan (Paul Johansson), which leads to a final showdown with Carrie (guest star Torrey DeVitto, “Beautiful People”). William H. Brown directed the episode written by Mark Schwahn .
last edited een jaar geleden
OMGGGG...GET RID OF....WHO? Don't tell me the one who i'm totally thinking.......OMGOMGOMGGG!!

POST IY TERRAAAAA!
FIRST PAGE...WOW!!
Just read it...xD You mean...Carrie? OMGGGG!
ok I did post on the last page I will post it here.

FINAL SHOWDOWN WITH NANNY CARRIE — Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) and Lindsey (guest star Michaela McManus) face a tenuous future, while Nathan (James Lafferty) receives an offer from a pro basketball team. Haley (Bethany Joy Galeotti) unwittingly puts Jamie’s (Jackson Brundage) life in peril, while Brooke (Sophia Bush) struggles with giving up her company. Peyton (Hilarie Burton) discovers a dark secret about her new recording artist. Haley learns the truth about Dan (Paul Johansson), which leads to a final showdown with Carrie (guest star Torrey DeVitto, “Beautiful People”). William H. Brown directed the episode written by Mark Schwahn .
"Haley learns the truth about Dan (Paul Johansson), which leads to a final showdown with Carrie"

OMG........this is gonna be so freaking awesome!
oh yeah it gonna be so freaking awesome what about the Lucas and Lindsey stuff that confused me about you.
Lucas/Lindsey? OMG..i've NO IDEA! It's REALLY confusing. I thought Lindsey was done with Lucas...why Mark wants to bring her back? lol! I don't seem to understand the guy...
who mark or lucas lol
well it's because he love's Michaela and wanted her to be a full time member of the cast but she is on svu but they are letting her do both. With Mark you never no one theory that is going around is that Lindsey is Preggers. It could happen he is a Scott after all.
lindsey actually going to be coming back, damn, whats this about a future with lucas, what future? omfg i hope she isnt pregnant i know that was a speculation some ppl were having, or maybe its to do with his book or something.
so we have three more eps of this carrie/dan stuff, and brooke actually looses her company, fuck, what will she bloody have left then, mark better give hr lucas, its only fair.
I know if he doesn't he better watch out because all of us Pissed off Brucasers are coming with are pitch forks. lol
Mark..Dawn..lol!!
i no i cant believe brooke will loose her company that proper sucks at least hes focasing the depressing stuff off peyton for once
and im soooo sorry im being so slow 2nite i dont know whats wrong with me lol
NOOO!
I will not stand watching B losing her company! They've taken everything from her!! It's not fair! Why the hell Mark doesn't even want to give her Lucas? lol!
there's probably smth wrong with your pc Dawn...lol!
Guys...i'm going to bed... i think i'll fall asleep in front of the PC LMAO!
Kisses to everyone!
Night<33!
its not im jus doin 20 things at once lol
Mary I say you and me along with all the rest of the Brucasers need to knock some sense into to Mark. I say if Bitchy has that store she gonna run into the ground Damn You Mark.
i know he cant give victoria the company but if she does maybe brooke will fight back and ruin her
oh I like that Idea Brooke really needs to take down that Bitch and then she needs to get her Lucas.
bya mary. sweet brucas dreams.

i hope she fights for her company or maybe shell find something else to distract her *cough*lucas*cough*
I agree. Mark better have a good reason for the Victoria thing.
he better or he better give her lucas back jus not chase i hate chase
yep no chase and defiantly no Owen hate him. Actually I don't like either of them Lucas is the one for her.