Brucas Brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3301-3350 of 116057

een jaar geleden dermer4ever said…
gizzie was the worst couple on the show.
een jaar geleden brucas4ever said…
i know one of the main reasons why i stopped watching! your prob gonna hate me for this but i was a huge Derek and Addison fan!
no I don't they were fine together except for the fact that he never stopped loving Meredith.
een jaar geleden 1treehillfan said…
What show ya all talking about?
last edited een jaar geleden
Grey's Anatomy it season premiere is tonight
een jaar geleden saBRUCAS said…
^^ cant wait!!!!!
and yeah, gizzie is pretty gross.
last edited een jaar geleden
total gross that is what destroyed season 4 but dermer is back so all is good. I would take Alex and Izzie in a heart beat over gizzie. I would take Hahn and callie over gizzie.
ahah that's a hard one! but gizzie is seriously disgusting!!!!!!!!! it's like watch brother and sister makeout!!!!!!!! it's just wrong!
im so excited i made teh 3,000 comment!!!!!!!
een jaar geleden RealLuvAlwaysBL said…
Question...Alot of people consider Keith to be on Team Brucas. Can anyone explain this to me. Give some examples maybe? I wanna know, bc I never really got that impression, but I would LOVE IT!
I really don't think he was on team Brucas more like Team Lucas. I would like to know why they do to.
i agree with you terra^^ he never really saw luke and peyton

anyone on??
I am but in an hour I am getting off to go watch Grey's Anatomy.
where do you live??
California in the capital
that's cool! i live in chicago! i was just wondering cause GA was on like over 2 hours ago!
yeah it really sucks living on the west coast we get it last and then sometimes you get spoiled before the episode airs.
aww that sucks! i never thought of it that way!!!!! well the east beats us both!
een jaar geleden Broody_4_Cheery said…
hello peoples!

lol im one of those people who think keith was on team brucas, but it probably is more to do with the fact he never got a chance to be on team leyton, but keith and brooke got along, they didnt hang out all buddy buddy but the scenes that did involve them they got along and keith liked brooke, he was positive about them and mainly i think he's team brucas because he is one of the few people who never questioned why lucas chose brooke or that lucas loved brooke. maybe he was simply more team brooke than team peyton.
een jaar geleden BLforever said…
GRRRR I am HATING this website! The pucas fans are so annoying seyton worshippers emo freaks they have taken over! They can make longass debatings defending pucas but when I say a simple short and sweet statement against pucas they act like kings among us and tell me like I am a baby and I am stupid! 3 particular pains in the ass emos I would say are abs07, tvfan5 and laurrd!
ahahah don't even waste your time Aimee... it's not worth it in the end your just gonna get banned! they did it to me... try to ignore their annoying lp picks and stuff just leave them alone that's what will really piss them off!

Hey Mickei, i haven't talked to you in a while whats up??
ohh just stay to the brucas spot that's what i do!
een jaar geleden kuhriissten said…
you got banned Hannah?! omg when? that sucks!

seriously though Aimee, i COMPLETELY AGREE with you. i think abs07 is somewhat delusional when it comes to LP/peyton. and it is soo freaking annoying. whatever, i agree with Hannah about the staying at the BL spot.

the OTH spot is still annoying to me...idk why but it just is lol
een jaar geleden RealLuvAlwaysBL said…
Mickei, I see where you are coming from. I think that most adults, well mature adults, on the show are somewhat on team brooke. I mean 1. Why would you want your son to be with someone who is so obviously dependent on him, as in Peyton? 2. How could you not see the genuine heart of Brooke, and her love for Lucas? I think when it all boils down to it the people of matter in Lucas's life just want him to be happy, and they are not going to dispute any relationship he has. Deep down though, I bet if you'd ask any one of them who they feel is better for him, it'd be Brooke.
On that note, I was watching a vid that took excerpts from Brucas at Keiths wedding, and everything in his vows are sooooooo much like what he wrote about eventually in the comet. Something about how even if its only for one night, its can restore faith...and in that speech is when he talks about believing even when your given every reason not to. Thats the Lucas I love...where the F has he gone?
een jaar geleden Broody_4_Cheery said…
hey Hannah, havent talked to you for ages, nothings much is up, well my friends baby shower is tomoro so thats something to look forward too. u? have u been watching the show or have you given up???

Rece! if i was a friend/family of lukes lol i would want him with brooke, idk i think her love for him is just you know just there for everyone to see, i would wnat for him teh girl who loves him more and imo that is so brooke. i miss that lucas too... he was so just romatic and all when he was with brooke, she brings out the poet in him :)
Hey guys I am back I know a lot of you don't watch Grey's Anatomy but thats were I have been for the last two hours all i can say is that is great and the Bitch rose is gone sorry that is me a dermer don't like her she got in the way she was a real bitch tonight. Sorry for the rant. It just Dermer are like my Brucas of Grey's anatomy
een jaar geleden sophialover said…
Rose..? lol! What a BITCH...! LMAO!
What happened with Alex/Izzie? OMG! I'm dying to knowwww!
een jaar geleden brattynemz said…
I stopped watching GA because of the strike. I know it's been so long, I just lost my interest in it. But I saw Callie and Hahn(?) kissing, what happened to them?!
I have know clue with that one. Nothing with Alex and Izzie as of yet we have to wait and see. That bitch Rose stabbed Derek during surgery.
GA's on s6 now right? I think the Callie-Hahn scene is on s5.

In case you guys haven't voted: link and please comment, I wanna know your thoughts! :)
Grey's is actually in season 5. Hahn and Callie is just weird.
Oh lol. I thought the season I stopped watching was the 5th. :D
een jaar geleden livelovelaugh said…
hi guys =)
heyy Dawn!!
Hey there. :)
hey guys
hows everyone doin=)
Just checking on OTHforums. :)
searching for new BL fan art..lol!
awwww sounds fun lol
yeep...and insted of BL fan arts i've just found some awesome Chair arts...LMAI! I know...it's really complicated..lol! Pff!
i love making fan art but i dont have great software so they arnt that good
I would love to learn how to make one!
i jus use powerpoint i get the photos i need play with the contrast and brightness and shadow and the like mould them all together
I know...but power point isn't more about slideshows and everything? I dunno...i've never used it for fan art actually! I use photoshop. It's really hard...but it's absolutely amazing!
Photoshop is pretty complicated. And I swear, I am not creative at all. lol
I know..it's said it's complicated but if you follow tutorials which contain all the information needed it's not THAT complicated..hihi! It's pretty "easy" actually...you just have to practise a lot.
And did I mention that I am impatient? lol
then Ok...i surrender hun...lol! It's true that it takes a lot of time...
lol I just wish I have the time to practice, I'd be making icons/fanarts/videos all day if I knew how! :D

I posted a new pick on the OTH spot, you might wanna check it out! link

Gtg, bye! <3