Brucas Brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 49451-49500 of 116057

een jaar geleden dermer4ever said…
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow

that is a good quote hope it will help you and i am reading a bl fanfic so i might not respond
een jaar geleden brattynemz said…
link
wth?
een jaar geleden Broody_4_Cheery said…
haha, greys anatomy.

nem, how was lunch?
yes Mickei it was a great pick

that pick is so stupid i don't see it
it was fine. lol usual.
what the hell with that pick, seriously. who is the one who got moral guy lucas cheating... peyton, isnt it the brooding blonde who gave him all that negative energy season one. brooke was many things in season one, but i wouldnt call her influence on lucas a poisonous viper. harsh man.
and I just hate it that it came from ClassicalNadia, I didn't expect her to make "hate picks"
this is what ive got so far...
 this is what ive got so far...
Yeah i know but it is a broke hater and for some not all they don't like her is got in the way of precocious leyton and brooke was not perfect but she did not encourage him to cheat on her i really hate those types of picks
how can people still ontinue to hold brookes past against her after how much she has evolved, something certain other characters dont do
That's really nice Mickei!
I know. You asked me how was lunch and I almost answered pissed cuz of that pick.
that looks Pretty Mickei

I know Mickei i hate that i really hate how some hate on Brooke for how she was in season 1 and you know Luke changed her for the better and Brooke did the same for him stupid Brooke haters with the exception of Jenelle i do not hate her
haha. and so many lpers think people she get over the whole leyton cheating thing, which still has repercussions in the show to this day. when was the last time brookes naughtiness messed up someones life??? hell,shes constantly called selfless on the show for a freakn reason.
yeah i know but some call her selfish i don't see it and thats one of the reasons i hate Leyton is they cheat are selfish and hurt others to be together and they are crap
my sister hated brooke but after season 5 she couldnt harp on anymore, even she had to concede brookes awesome
i know and some of the Brooke haters loved her in season 6 but when Brooke was going through a lot of stuff this season they went back to complaining you know i have never seen any of them actually not complain
Oh they only like Brooke cuz she became a Leytoner. Trust me.
oh totally do
how friggn frustrating, cant they liek cool down all the characters lpness, how bout instead of teeling us they actually SHOW us whats so good about lp and why they are meant to be. lucas apparantly cant live without peyton... hmmmm he seems to do a good job of it though when shes not around or when hes with brooke.
I think Lucas is more alive when he's with Brooke.
yep and i am sorry they have not proved to me that they are meant to be and don't give me the crap about the pilot just because that is how it started doesn't mean thats hows it supposed to be we all know it was supposed to be Brucas but Mark screwed that up
thats for sure. i alwyas thought his character was more rounded when with brooke, she keeps him a good guy.
yeah that is so true Brooke brought the best in Lucas and Brooke would not be who she is today if she was never with Luke and i am sorry i just can't Lucas when he is with Peyton he is dull and boring and doesn't care about his friends selfish ass.
i dont kno why mark writs it like that
Nice way to leave for the night an eyesexage

Night Mickei and Nem it is midnight i need to go to bed night *huggles*
 Nice way to leave for the night an eyesexage Night Mickei and Nem it is midnight i need to go to b
night terra!
alright night Terra :)
een jaar geleden sophialover said…
anyone here?
I'm here!
big smile
it was about time...lol!
What's up Neem?
Nothing much, I have to do the Chophia biography for the website but I haven't started yet. I'm kinda feeling.. slow.. and sluggish. Thanks Mark for the lack of inspiration.
een jaar geleden RoXanne4Brucas said…
Hey,anyone still here?
hahh...i have to do the Brooke bio and i'm also feeling extremely SLOW today. Ughh. I guess i'm totally bored or something...LMAO.
I'm posting some Twilight fanart...
een jaar geleden Cas_Cat_2 said…
HI. <33

Did you read the article about Amy, Mary?
I'm working on my first Brucas fanfiction.It will be such a crap but I really want to try this shit.
That's amazing Roxy! Good thing you have inspiration. :)
Lol Nem thanks.It's actually about Brucas season 1.How they get back together ( in my mind).
cool
JUST did Cat. Thanks so much hun<33
It was OLD news anyway....and WTH about Duffy and all the other wannabes? Nahh...scew them.
We all know Amy is the original queen.
heyy Roxy!
New coloring: yes or no?
 New coloring: yes of no?
Hey Mary<33.
You're welcome. =] <33

Yea, i have no idea. xD
I don't like Duffy very much, her voice seems like an old lady. :x
Yes Nem. =P <33
Thanks Cat. God I'm so slow today! I wanna make a Brucas fanart with Ashes and Wine's lyrics. Any particular scene in mind?
heart
YOU GO GIRL.
I fucking HATE Duffy. When she first came up they were all like "A sober Amy Winehouse" I WAS LIKE WTH ALL OF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT???
UGHHHH.
Anyway...thank god our girl is the one who won the 5 grammys and then everyone stopped talking shit. Muahaha.
cool
Awwww the dance scene Nem<33
cheaaaaaaaaaaat!
cool
oh yes.
LMAO cheater. :D