kasteel kasteel Countdown - dag 58

MissSpens posted on Jul 29, 2012 at 12:34PM
Okay... let's get talking about favorite episodes!

In SEASON 1 - what is your favorite episode????
 Okay... let's get talking about favoriete episodes! In SEASON 1 - what is your favoriete episode???

kasteel 7 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden MissSpens said…
big smile
I'm not sure what is my favorite episode... I have a so many favorite scenes! But I think if I had to pick only one episode to watch from season 1 - I'd pick the season finale. I thought that was a good moment there, at the end when Castle has to tell Kate he's found something with her mother's case.

I also thought it was so funny when Kate shows up at his book reading in that hot pink dress! ;) I don't remember the name of that episode!
een jaar geleden drewjoana said…
Oh I love season one and I love the pilot, the very first time we see them together. Kate all nervous trying to pretend that she hate him. LOL Priceless moment!
een jaar geleden callianltm said…
smile
I love the first episode, it was pretty funny :D and 1x07, because it's the first I've watched:)
een jaar geleden NCISLOVER said…
For my Season 1 favorite episode I would probably have to say 1x05. Maybe because that is really the first episode I watched! I also really liked the season finale. :)
een jaar geleden vaso789 said…
1x06 I love it when she calls him kitten!!!
een jaar geleden MissSpens said…
Yeah - I want to watch that episode again!!
een jaar geleden marakii said…
OMG S1 it's prefect <3 (like every season tbh) I'll go with the pilot 'cause it was the beginning