Celine Dion Who loves Celion Dion?

rockinchick posted on Aug 17, 2009 at 03:15PM
I do!! and so do the girls on the liberty basketball team. lol just thought this would e fun to show.. They tell us in this interview: link ..it also proves that she is still amazing :)

Celine Dion 7 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden celinedionlove said…
heart
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HER! SHE IS THE BEST SINGER IN THE WORLD! NO ONE IS BETTER THAN HER! SHE IS JUST GREAT! SHE IS MY IDOL! I would love to meet her one of these days! I wish she was still touring. Maybe she will come to Florida again lol. Her son was born here so maybe.
een jaar geleden tamsen_cowen said…
I love her music. I'm actually looking to find out if she ever did a French version of Because you loved me can anyone help?????
een jaar geleden triniguy said…
smile
I've been a Huge Celine Fan for most of my life.... LOve you Celine
een jaar geleden celinedionlove said…
heart
Same here triniguy! Ever since I knew how to read and sing lol! Me and my friend are crazy about her and so is my friends sister and mom! We adore her! We are gonna go see her movie: Celine Dion through the eyes of the world in february! can't wait!
een jaar geleden Sosso said…
I love her so much! She's my biggest idol! My biggest dream is to meet her, well you know, you are fans. Right? Well, I love her that's all I wanna say.
een jaar geleden SoCelebrities said…
HUGE FAN! Juste created a fan site dedicated to Celine Dion at link real time news, pics, videos ...

link

SoCelebrities
 HUGE FAN! Juste created a fan site dedicated to Celine Dion at http://SoCelineDion.com real time news
een jaar geleden lindalinh said…
heart
I do. I love her so much.I have all Celine Dion' s songs at:
link