Codename: Kids volgende Door Your profiel

taismo723 posted on Sep 07, 2010 at 02:35PM
ATTENTION!
Are you in the KND? I thought so. List your profile of your Numbuh here! For example, mine!:

Name: Kacey Dodson
Codename: Numbuh 7
Best Friend: Numbuh 8 of course!
Worst Enemy: I'll let ya know when I get one.
Main weapon: S.P.L.A.N.K.E.R.
Personality: Sweet, can get quite a temper, loves to brag... I could go on....
Bio: After Nigel Uno left for the GKND, it was Numbuh 7 who took over. Loyal to the KND, yet loves to cause mischief and mess with Wally.

??????
How about you? Show us your stuff!
last edited on Sep 08, 2010 at 02:27AM

Codename: Kids volgende Door 5 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden kndkid96 said…
big smile
OOOOOH! MY TURN!
Name: Kiersten "Kiki" Hatrick
Codename: Numbuh 8
Status: Undercover teen operative/babysitter for younger KND operatives (cadets)/Sector Q leader
Personality: Nice, smart, quiet, shy, child-like, a "girly-tomboy", short-tempered, and EXTREMELY mischevious (kind of like a female Bart Simpson)
Siblings: Christopher (Numbuh 31/?)
Best Friend(s):Kacey/Numbuh 7, Megan/Numbuh 1000 Emma/Numbuh 34...I could go on and on...
Worst Enemy: Count Spankulot (2 reasons: 1: Conflicting personalities , and 2: a certain SOMEONE can't keep her mouth shut!), Knightbrace, most major authority figures and anyone who doesn't agree with her.
Main Weapon: G.U.M.Z.O.O.K.A. (usually ends up eating most of the ammo LOL)
Other info: Proud "mom" of Smudgie and Pecan (kittens!!).
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden amy23000 said…
big smile
YAY!!!OKAY!!!!!ummm jose`????
Name:Emma Roe
Codename:numbuh 34
personality:uh some say evil, some say sweet, and some say i have no girlish personality to me but i just like to fight!
Best Friend(s): well i guess numbuhs 7,8,and 1000 and my friend Madison(harrypotter22)
Worst Enemy: BLAST YOU VIAL VEGGIES!!!
Mainish Weapon: C.H.O.P.P.E.R.(heres a hint its a GIHUGIC knife!! i like knifes)
een jaar geleden kndluva said…
big smile
SWEETNESS!!!!
Name: Megan Sommers
Codename: Numbuh 1000
Satus: 2x4 Technology Officer of Sector Q
Personality: Quiet,Smart,Sweet, but do NOT try to make me angry...
Best Freind(s): numbahs 7, 8, and 34
Sibilings: Madison (numbuh 20001)
Worst Enemy: The Common Cold, he is just SO gross!!!!!
Main Wepon: The R.O.O.M.A. it.....is....AWESOME!!
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden ilovesushi101 said…
YAY ME NOW!!!
Name: Alex Smith
Codename: Numbuh 25
Personality: artistic, nice, tomboyish, awesome, but when i get mad then i can really hurt someone
Best Friend(s) numbuh 4 and numbuh 6
Main Weapon: S.P.L.A.N.K.E.R or anything that is strong and powerful
extra info: numbuh 25 is the daughter of numbuhs 2 and 5, thats where she gets her codename from...
een jaar geleden Numbuh161 said…
Name: Carla Uphues
Codename: Numbuh 100,000,000 infinity
Personality: smart, loyal, creative, strong, brave, empathy for people.
Bestfriend: Cristian (secound in command, Numbuh 30,000) and Anthony (operative, Numbuh 29)
Siblings: i have no brothers or sisters, but if you mean cousins, it's anthony. He's positive at wrong times and is Numbuh 29.
Worst Enemy: Vondorf. he's father's cousin which is 90x more evil then him! He wants revenge after i killed father... Long story. I don't want to watch Numbuh 501 die before my eyes again through a flash back..... Anyway Vindirf has a army of wolves the general is a wolf with a red gem as eye patch for his right eye, Vondorf took his eye from not completeing a mission. He can shapeshift though, his eyepatch remains on his eye. His name is Kerikak, vondorf also has a army of shadow demons... Long story, don't ask.
Main Weapon: archery or sword (master at hand-to-hand combat)