Comic boeken Favoriete Hero Of Villain

nelly3000 posted on Apr 26, 2013 at 04:52PM
so who ever reads comic books will also have a favorite comic book hero/villain
(in order to tell your favorite one tell why u so like him/her and since when do you know this character since u might have changed your opinion about him/her)

Comic boeken 2 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden nelly3000 said…
my favorite from male is batman i know this character since i was five and my opinion hasnt changed ever since. i just thought losing your parents all of a sudden and like in front of you is like losing all your world and money just cant fix that.since bruce had such an great relashionship with his parents but instead of siting there doing nothing he found a way of protecting in hes own way the people of gotham and not only even though his parents died a long time ago he still feels the pain and instead of just helping them as bruce wayne with his money he helps them by creatin a symbol that peaople could indentfy with and something to help him dealing with criminals and an other thing i love about him is that he refuses to kill someone because he believes he wont stop there cause hes batman bruce wayne with all that pain turning to rage if he killed one villain for revenge because they remind him of the dude killing hes parents he would kill them all and plus thats not the symbol or the face he wants to show to the people besides thats not him for real
so bob kanes story is just amazing as this character and i just love it
een jaar geleden nelly3000 said…
heart
and from female is wonder woman cause even though since she was a kid she was gifted and tought to hate men and the outside world since she was all her life in themyscera she wants to move on and get to know the people by definting her sisters and mothers believes she denies her sisters even though she knows that she might not be liked after she lives paradise island
so with little and non true knowlwgde of the world she goes by her own defending with her strong powers and of cource training the world she is just more that amazing!!!!!!!!