Dalena I noticed! Dalena was just a dream

dalenaLover posted on Oct 24, 2010 at 04:24PM
One day i felt in love with a couple so badly , when i see them 2gether my eyes started to shining, even their chemistry was awesome , i learned theyre not dating yet , but i always though they have something special between each other cuz they acted like that when they look each other's eyes they both started to blushing and smiling so charming. Yea , it was DALENA and day by day my love for them getted bigger and bigger , i love their ship as possible as i can until this weekend until David catched with a girl HOLDİNG hands , i noticed my cuttest and most adorablev couple never gonna happen i noticed i just dreamed it and i cant wake up right now i should be awake for being happy for something again but i CANT! i CANT stop myself for dreaming dalena but the bad thing is we have NO dalena dalena is all of our imagination ! I'll never forget m cuttest and never happen couple i dont think its gonna be couple like them in all world thats all i just wanted to share my feelings :(

Dalena 9 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden yowitsmeLYNN said…
surprise
where did u heard about the david chatted with a girl holding hands ?
een jaar geleden Love_DaLena95 said…
sad
I want to ask the same question ... I have not heard about this :((
wink
And your feelings to share useful:)) I also really, really love Dalena
een jaar geleden yowitsmeLYNN said…
crying
Oh. I saw it on oceanup.com . Yeah he was holding it alright. ... :'(
worried
Noooo :(( Maybe there's nothing in between? I hope so
een jaar geleden diehardromantic said…
Never give up on chasing your dreams. Let's hope their hearts are open to the possiblities. They're already friends, they make each other laugh, have met each others families and although not together, YET, have an amazing chemistry. Not at all fitting to brother/sister and very rare in comparison to other shows. Me, personally feels like shaking them and saying wake up and see what you have in front of you!
een jaar geleden dalenaLover said…
I was thiking like that before david unfollowed her on twitter. Maybe they had fight? I dont know :( Cuz they were so much close as friends when they were filming the other season of WOWP but now at fourth season there's noting between them , theyre just far from each other waaay far :(
Aslo this Justin bieber guy , dating with selena ugh :/
wink
I have yet to see the start of season 4, here in Australia. But it would seem by all reports more of her scenes are with Mason, (being her onscreen love interest), we will have to wait and see when they are thrown together more, what things look like then. But I think to some extent they were marketable as a 'couple'. Wonder what David is thinking now, what with all this Bieber hype? Still a Movie to do, together? Let's hope fame doesn't change Selena too much and she doesn't forget those closest to her
As for twitter. Just a thought, but they may have realised people were tapping into their messages. Does Selena follow David?. His brother would have done the same, knowing what was happening.