Damon & Elena Getting to know you...

Delena4eva posted on Aug 05, 2011 at 03:37PM
New to the Delena spot? or want to introduce yourself? Well, here is your chance to do so!

Rules:

- Please do not judge people on ship preference! i.e: You may ship Delena but you may also ship Stelena.
- You don't have to answer all questions below but it would be nice if you did.

My name:
I ship:
Fan number:
Why did I join the Delena spot? :
Anything else you would like to share?
 New to the Delena spot? of want to introduce yourself? Well, here is your chance to do so! Rules: -
last edited on Aug 05, 2011 at 08:17PM

Damon & Elena 42 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden Delena4eva said…
My user name:Delena4eva
My name:Tanith
I'm from:Durban, South Africa
I ship: Delena/Steroline/Tyler & Caroline
Fan number: Can't remember!
Why did I join the Delena spot? : I adore Delena. I have never felt so much chemistry between two characters EVER! Delena are my first OTP...I have shipped other couples eg. Clois but none as seriously as Delena
Anything else you would like to share? I make fanvideos in my sparetime,I also do oil painting... & Im attempting to learn how to 'photoshop' The picture above is one of my 'fan art' pictures...
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden traceypharm said…
heart
My user name: traceypharm

My name: Tracey

My age: 30

I'm from: the largest city in South Dakota in the USA with 200,000 people. lol

I ship: DELENA / Steferine

Fan number: Probably somewhere in the 5,000s, I joined in March 2011

Why did I join the Delena spot? DELENA. No words can express how much they mean to me. While I got into the show, I dove into the books, and they are just as special to me there too. When I discovered this spot (I had no idea what a shipper was) I knew I struck gold. I love everybody here and it amazes me how many people around the world love this couple. That is a reason DE is so epic too, love for them is Universal.

Anything else you would like to share? I work in Pharmacy (why its part of my name) and love it. Everybody knows how much I love DE because on every computer I work on, it has a desktop picture of DE.
een jaar geleden WonderlandKills said…
My user name: WonderlandKills
My name: Brooke
I'm from: England
I ship: Damon & Elena, Stefan & Katherine, Tyler & Caroline
Fan number: I think 6280 actually...or a couple before :L
Why did I join the Delena spot? : Because they are the best couple ever
Anything else you would like to share? Harry potter geek, gets defensive when americans claim it's there's...wished Harry was with Hermoine...Ron could be with someone else...the third one was my fave book and movie...i differ.
OH and I'm obsesed with the story alice in wonderland, and wonderland...and because I just the idea of a DARK wonderland, hence my name :)
een jaar geleden Delena01 said…
My user name: Delena01
My name: Lisa
I ship: Damon and Elena/ Stefan and Katherine
Fan number: I can't remember!
Why did I join the Delena spot? : Because they belong together. They have so much chemistry together. But also because i can't even begin to tell you how much Delena means to me. DELENA FOREVER!!! :D
Anything else you would like to share? : Apart from watching de scenes, I absolutely love dancing! And someday I hope to have some kind of career in dance :)
een jaar geleden Madelayna said…
My user name: I guess it's obvious:)
My name: Magdalena
I'm from: Kraków, Poland
I ship: DE, Stefan&Caroline/Bonnie, Caroline&Matt, Katherine&Elijah
Fan number: I have no idea, I joined a long time ago
Why did I join the Delena spot? : because of my love for them ;p
Anything else you would like to share? I love photographing & travelling. I'm studying to be a guide + I enjoy studying foreign languages:)
een jaar geleden Melisey said…
My user name: Melisey
My name: Melissa
Age 17
I live in Norway but I am half british
I only ship DE. But I also like Bonnie and Jeremy, Elijah and Katherine
Fan number: I don't know
Why did I join the Delena spot? : Because they are my OTP. The first couple I ever really shipped. Their chemistry and the connection they share takes my breathe away.
Anything else you would like to share? I am a dancer. I dance ballet and modern dance. I love fashion and shopping. And I love books.
een jaar geleden darkdoll59 said…
My user name:darkdoll59
My name:Maria
I'm from:Israel but I am Russian
I ship: Damon &Elena , Foorwood and Stefan&Katherine
Fan number:I don't remember
Why did I join the Delena spot? : I love Delena and I never felt so strongly about a couple . they will be always my OTP .
Anything else you would like to share? I love reading and I have a huge library of books , I also love to make things in photoshop and in sony vegas .
een jaar geleden ILoveYouDelena said…
My user name: ILoveYouDelena
My name: Emely
I'm from: New York, USA
I ship: Delena :)
Fan number: 6300
Why did I join the Delena spot? : They are meant to be together. Its very obvious that they are soul mates. They have an incredible chemistry together. I Love them so much!
Anything else you would like to share? I love painting and TVD!
een jaar geleden HaleyDewit said…
heart
My username: HaleyDewit
My name: Ellen
I'm from: Belgium
I ship: Delena :), Steferine, Taroline, but most of all DE!
Fan number: Noooo idea
Why did I join the Delena spot? : Because I love DE! I've never felt this way with a couple before. Romione comes close, but still not the same. I am in love with DE.
Anything else you would like to share? I like being creative; I love making DE icons and fanvids. I love to write. I love to read.
een jaar geleden NateHeartSerena said…
smile
My username: NateHeartSerena
My name: Teigan
I'm from: Australia
I ship: Delena! Steferine, Beremy, Forwood and Staroline.
Fan number: Can't remember.
Why did I join the Delena spot? : I remember reading the first 3 books when I was younger and liking the DE dynamic, then I heard about the show and didn't even connect the two! I remember all this hype about DE vs SE. I watched the show and was absoultely sold on DE. Then I re-read the books and I'm now officially a DEer for life :D
Anything else you would like to share? I love reading, travelling, photography and music!
een jaar geleden Lostie58 said…
My Username: Lostie58
My name: Rachel
I'm from: Indiana, USA
I ship: Delena, Forwood, Beremy, Steferine, and Staroline
Fan number: can't remember
Why did I join the Delena spot? : I have never been so in love with a couple in my life. I thought Jate from lost was my fave couple ever, but I was not as obsessed with them like I am with delena. anyone with eyes can see that these two are meant to be together.
Anything else you would like to share? I hope to have a job someday in something involving animals. I love animals so so much. My passion is photography. I love spending time with my family and going on vacations with them. My family is adopting a girl from Ukraine, and she will become my new sister. =) I also love watching movies!
een jaar geleden xheartbeatsx said…
My Username: xheartbeatsx
My name: Julie
I'm from: Tucson/Arizona [USA], originally born in France
I ship: Delena, Forwood, Steferine, Beremy, sometimes Stelena generally Staroline
Fan number: around 6400 :/
Why did I join the Delena spot? : Because of Delena and I wanted to share stuff and opinions about them as much as I could.
I speak English, Spanish, French, and German :p My mom comes from France and before we've moved to the USA, we've lived in Dijon/France. I love watching TV, going out, shopping, the nature and traveling! And DE ;)
een jaar geleden STEFIdi said…
heart
My Username:STEFIdi
My name:Stefania
Afe:19
I'm from:Greece
I ship:Delena and only Delena
Fan number:can't remember
Why did I join the Delena spot?Because THIS IS THE PERFECT SPOT FOR DELENA!
Anything else you would like to share?I speak English and little bit French!I love watching TV,or football matches,shopping and i can't wait for new DELENA etc!
een jaar geleden bdavis98 said…
My name: jess shorth for jessica
I'm from:--
I ship: delena,beremy,sterine,tyler & caroline,elijah & katherine,jeremy & anna
Fan number:don't know
Why did i join delena spot?because i'm an oppisite delena fan and i know that in this spot fans will understand my love for delena and my hate for bonnie and my HATE for damon & bonnie having a spot in the first pleace
een jaar geleden delenaloverx7 said…
My name:Annie
I'm from: not telling XD
I ship: Delena,Steferine,Forwood, Kinda like Steroline & Elijah/Katherine,Beremy, Jeremy/Anna
Fan number: ?
Why did I join the Delena spot? : Because I loooooove love LOVE Delena. They're one of my favorite fictional couples ever and if they don't end up together I will be seriously sad :'(. Delena forever!
een jaar geleden az0965022 said…
heart
user name: az0965022
my real name: berta
i'm from: iraq but i live in nederlands (holland, netherlands)
i ship : delena, forwood, daroline, damon and katherine, stefan and katherine, stefan and caroline, jeremey and anna
fan number: don't remember
why did i join delena spot : coz i'm obsessed with delena i love them so much especially damon i think he's amazing
Anything else you would like to share: i love wacthing tv and listening to music and surfing on the internet and i love playing XBOX and playing football (soccer) i'm obsessed with football i play it allot and i'm very good at it and i watch it allot too my favorite team is real madrid
een jaar geleden darlingbear said…
My name: Gerda
I'm from: Lithuania ;D
I ship: Delena, Staroline, Bamon
Fan number: I can't remember.
Why did I join the Delena spot? : Because I ship them xD
Anything else you would like to share?: I obsessed with animals and I fight for animal rights, I'm an artist (I play piano, sing, write, act, paint), now I'm studying fashion design. My OTP is DRAMIONE <3 Ideal man: Johnny Depp - there's no such a wonderful, handsome and TALENTED person like Johnny.
een jaar geleden mariatsaltaki7 said…
My name: Maria
I'm from: Athens, Greece :D
I ship: Delena of course
Fan number: No idea!
Why did I join the delena spot: Because I want them to be together forever!!!
Anything else you would like to share: My big talend is singing, I love watching movies and reading books and last but not least I love Ian Somerhalder!!!! He's really hotttt!!!!
een jaar geleden Rodayna said…
My name:Rodayna
My usee name:Rodayna (creative lol)
I'm from:Egypt
I ship:Delena,Steferine, Forwood
Fan number:i have no idea
Why did I join the Delena spot? : because i ♥ Delena ,they are my OTP ,the chemistry is unbelievable between them and to meet other Delena fans.
Anything else you would like to share? i'm a big fan of TVD, SPN ,they are my two fav shows,i speak Arabic,English and a little french,and i can understand Spanish (sometimes),i listen to a lot of music but my fav singers include Adele ,Bruno Mars and others, i'm the kind of girl who will be happy watching Titanic or Saw (i know)
een jaar geleden TVD-DE-4-ever said…
heart
My name: Fabienne
I'm from: Switzerland
I ship: Delena
Fan number: Can't remember
Why did I join the Delena spot? : Because I love DELENA, I’m really obsessed with them. They are meant to be toghether. ;D
een jaar geleden xsophiefx said…
My name: Sophie
I'm from: The UK
I ship: Delena, Forwood, Stefan/Katherine, Jeremy/Anna.
Fan number: Can't remember. I joined a while back (;
Why did I join the Delena spot? Because I love Delena, duh :D
Anything else you would like to share? Hm, nope! Not that I can think of. I'm very boring xD
een jaar geleden iceprincess7492 said…
angelic
My name: Anjali
Username: iceprincess7492
I'm from: India
I ship: Delena!!!! Also Forwood and Steferine
Fan number: I came during after around 750 fans... hehehe!!!
Why did I join the Delena spot: Because I found the best place to discuss and share my love for my current OTP with new people!!! To find so many others who are as crazy about Delena and to know that we all are delena shippers gathered here to spread the love for our ship!!! And because Delena rocks!!!
Anything else: I love reading and writing a lot!!! for me both are not just hobbies or a passion, i live to read and write!!!
een jaar geleden delenadarti said…
cool
Username: Delenadarti
My name: Juliana
I'm from: Colombia
I ship: Delena, Forwood and Stelena
Fan number: No idea
Why did I join the Delena spot: Because i wanted to share my thoughts about this amazing pairing and get to know new people who love them as much as i.
Anything else you would like to share? i love reading and dancing, i want to be a plastic surgeon and travel around the world ;)
een jaar geleden vidvida said…
Name: Vida
Im From: Iran
I Ship: Delena♥ Stelena (Delena More!) Forwood and Beremy!
Fan Number: No Idea!
Why Did I Join The Spot: Because i Truly ship Delena even in the Afterlife! They Are just Perfect and they have a true chemistry!
Anything Else You Like To share: Well i Watched S2 (Rewatch!) in 3 or 4 Days i watche it from the time i woke up until 4 morning! my parents were away i was with my sister and she was busy with Computer so i was Just Watching watching and watching! a big reason was Delena♥
een jaar geleden RoseJackDawson said…
My name: Sara
I'm from: Bosnia & Herzegovina
I ship: Jack/Rose(Titanic),Damon/Elena(The Vampire diaries),Allie/Noah(The Notebook),Elizabeth/Mr.Darcy(Pride & Prejudice) MY OTP-s :)
Fan number: I have no Idea,really.
Why did I join the Delena spot? : Because I love them,they're my favourite couple after Rose and Jack.They're awesome,with such wonderfull stroyline,so much chemistry...becasue I have DE heart :)
Anything else you would like to share? Well I love dancing,playing tennis,volleyball,reading and watching movies.But most of all I LOVE TO read,nothing can comapare with reading.
een jaar geleden Laynaa said…
My user name: Laynaa
My name: Alaina (Pronounced the same way as Elena)
I'm from: Atlanta, GA
I ship: Damon and Elena & Stefan and Katherine or Stefan/Caroline
Fan number: Unsure.
Wy did I join the Delena spot?: I wanted to find a place where Delena fans could come together without any interuption from other ships. Plus, I absolutely LOVE Delena <3
Anything else you would like to share?!: Cool fact in HS in my yearbook, I was voted as the 'most nicest.' But don't worry you'll still see me on the 'rant' thread. LOL. I love to sing & write. I'm officially having a writers block, but soon I'm going to write some DE fanfics. I am also obsessed with anything zombies, videogames, movies, tv...etc.
een jaar geleden Manonx said…
My name: Manon (surprisingly >.<)
I'm from: the Netherlands (also known as Holland ^^)

I ship: Delena is my OTP. But I also loved Alaric & Jenna.

Fan number: Somewhere around the 6000? I don't remember.

Why did I join the Delena spot? Because Delena is my OTP; they deserve each other, they have amazing chemistry and Elena brings the good out in Damon... she needs someone like him etc. etc. etc. I can go on for pages =P Plus I wanted to find a place where Delena fans can talk about 'their' couple as well.

Anything else you would like to share? I'm obessed with TVD; I think it's the best show I've ever watched ='D
een jaar geleden JanaP said…
My name: Jana
I'm from: Germany
I ship: only Damon and Elena on TVD- I can only ship one couple on each show
Fan number: all I remember that it was before we reached 5000
Why did I join the Delena spot? :
I serach for every DE forums and spots. I love to read what other fans have to say about them. I love how something I didn´t noticed in a scene before, was noticed by other fans.
I don´t like to go to other couples spots, the ones I don´t like, cause I much rather spend my time to read about my favourite couple and don´t hate on another. I am always positive about my couples...
een jaar geleden loveVD-DS said…
My name:Egle
I'm from:Lithuania
I ship: Damon and Elena ♥ Tyler and Caroline ♥
Fan number: It was something around 6000
Why did I join the Delena spot? : Because i love Delena they are my OTP ♥ I also can find useful information here that i didn't knew before and i just love to talk with crazy Delena fans just like me :P ♥
Well my favorite characters are Damon and Elena but i also love Caroline , Katherine , Tyler ,Alaric and others lol ♥ I'm obsessed with this show and Delena ♥
een jaar geleden DSalvatoreLuv said…
big smile
My name: Karin
I'm from: Fife, a wee county in Scotland :)
I ship: Delena, Forwood, Steferine and Klefan ;)
Fan number: I think it was either just before we reached 5000 or just after...
Why did I join the Delena spot?: Because it was simply awesome to be able to talk about Delena and TVD with people who were just as obsessed as me :D Oh, and it's good for up to date info and spoilers ;)
Anything else you would like to share?: If someone doesn't pull that friggin' dagger out of Elijah soon I'm going to explode >:(
een jaar geleden lizzie_jo5 said…
kiss
My name: Joanna
I'm from: Warsaw, Poland
I ship: DELENA, Klaus/Happiness
Fan number: 1500-ish
Why did I join the Delena spot: Simply, saw an episode saw their chemistry and it was a love at first sight!!!! And this was the best place on the internet for DE goodies:D
Anything else you would like to share? I love KLAUS and secretly wish he wouldn't die!!! Also I;d sooner ship Damon/Katherine than Bamon!!!!!!!!! At least they have chemistry and I still believe Katherine can change:)
een jaar geleden FallenLove said…
My name: Alexa
I'm from: Wales, UK
I ship: DELENA, Steferine, Stebekah, Katelijah... (I ship alot)
Fan number: About 5700
Why did I join the Delena spot? : They are my OTP. <3
Anything else you would like to share? I love music. I sing, play piano, drums, guitar and tuned percussion. I love The Hunger Games and Harry Potter. I hope to be a singer later in my life, but I realize that will be really hard to achieve. I'm lead singer in my School's choir. If my entertainment dreams fail, I want to be a midwife.
een jaar geleden chelle11 said…
heart
My name:Michelle
I'm from:Puerto Rico, currently in the USA
I ship: duh
Fan number: idk what this is
Why did I join the Delena spot? :Best spot I've seen so far
Anything else you would like to share?Delena endgame!
een jaar geleden gingerangel16 said…
big smile
My username: gingreangle16
My name: Bonnie
I'm from: New Zealand
I ship: Damon/Elena,Tyler/Caroline,Bonnie/Jeremy,C­ast­le/­Bec­ket­t/S­pik­e/B­uff­y
Fan number: No idea :P
Why did i join Delena spot: Because They are mi OTP and they are meant to be:
Anything else you would like to share: Im christian Im moving 2 New York in January 2013, and i love Fanfics oh and i'd love to be an actor :D
een jaar geleden mrssalvatore6 said…
My name: Lauren
I'm from: U.S.A.
I ship: Damon/Elena <3<3<3
Fan number: idkk
Why did I join the Delena spot: Because they're my FAVORITE couple and I love them :D
Anything Else: I love everything TVD!
een jaar geleden melandjim4eva said…
My name: Nichola
I ship: Damon/Elena
Fan number: Can't remember :(
Why did I join the Delena spot? : I absolutly love Damon/Elena together, they are my OTP. Just love their chemistry together.
Anything else you would like to share? I love my tv shows especially the American ones (Cougar Town, The Secret Circle, Modern Family etc), but TVD is my favourite.
een jaar geleden clairmxxx said…
My name: clair
I'm from: england
I ship: in the vampire diaries: Delena ofc ;P also klaroline and i like katherine/stefan, forwood, matt/rebekah, caroline/matt, caroline/stefan, jeramey/anna, jeramey/bonnie
Fan number: :/ .. it was before we reached the 9000 mark.
Why did I join the Delena spot? : i love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! simply as that! :)
Anything else you would like to share? the only other ship i ship as much as DE are Chuck and Blair from Gossip girl :D and i watch mainly USA and UK series. TVD is probably my most favourite..
een jaar geleden xoheartinohioxo said…
My name: Holly
I'm from: United States
I ship: Delena [obviously ♥] as well as Catt, Steroline, Steferine, Jalaric & Janna.
Fan number: I have no clue, i just know I've been a member of this spot since S1.
Why did I join the Delena spot? : Because they are my #4 overall couple, my #1 current couple, i love them so freaking much!
Anything else you would like to share? I can't wait for S4!
een jaar geleden xoxoGG115 said…
big smile
My user name: xoxoGG115
My name: Graziella (pronounced - just say Grace lol)
I'm from: Miami, FL
I ship: Damon and Elena & Nian - eh klaroline kinda
Fan number: Unsure.
Wy did I join the Delena spot?: Omg fanpop = the best spoilers of life lol. Plus its funn cuz we all love delena so much it hurts and we all get to ban for or against different things and die in hope and waiting for the new season and hate stefan. I mean... not hate stefan... :P hehe... i just hate stelena honestly.

ANYWAYS idk what this thing is but :D HEYLOOOOO fellow delena fans - this will be another year for delena! (because that's the only possibility imaginable)
een jaar geleden Claire1896 said…
big smile
My user name: Claire1896
My name: Chiara
I'm from: Florence, Italy
I ship: Nian, Delena, Maroline, Klaroline, Forwood, Stebekah, Beremy, Jalaric...
Fan number: Unsure
Why did I join the Delena spot: First of all, I love Fanpop. Second of all, so that I can talk to other people about my love for Delena besides my dog (my best friends don't know them, cause here in Italy people don't really watch TVD... or anything that I love for what it matters...) And to see the Delena family grow each and everyday stronger and bigger!!!!
Anything else you would like to share?: I mostly watch American tv shows. I love animals, music, movies/tv series and languages (I study Italian, English, Spanish, German, Russian... and Elvish!!!!!! Mae govannen!!) So yeah... HI EVERYBODY!!!
een jaar geleden mistrz922 said…
My name: Marta
I'm from: Poland
I ship: Delena, Lannie, Stefarine, Nian and more other from movies ;)
Fan number: No idea!
Why did I join the Delena spot? : Because of the chemistry that we see and feel in every single scene between these two. Also because I finally want to see more delena scenes! And and I wanted to see how many people are shipping delena, talk wit you etc.! share some pict. watch your ideas;
Anything else you would like to share? I hope noone of us will never give up, because delena will not have scenes or one of them will hate eachother or sth.! We are TRULY fans, we love them no matter what! and we always have a hope for them we will always ship them and support them!
DELENA GÓRĄ !! :D
een jaar geleden queen-seli said…
My name:Selina
I´m From:Germany
I Ship: Delena & Karoline
Fan Number: I don´t know
Why did I join the Delena spot?: Because i love TVD and Delena