Damon & Elena ANTI BAMON!!

loveofdelena posted on Aug 15, 2014 at 05:09PM
Ok, I'm all for them having a friendship, but all these bullshit theories of romance between them, Have seriously got to stop!! It's never going to happen!! I have created this page for all those of you who are tired of all this bamon talk. Feel free to chat or vent your anger about the insignificant couple that is bamon. And express your irritation against this rediculous couple.

Damon & Elena 3 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden loveofdelena said…
smile
This is not in anyway a page used to bash Bonnie Benetton. Look, I like Bonnie, but I despise bamon. Nothing about Bonnie at all I promise.
loveofdelena commented…
Bennett sorry een jaar geleden
thisthat12 commented…
Same here. I love Bonnie as a character. Me despising the possibility of a romantic relationship between them has nothing to do with her. een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden loveofdelena said…
angry
Ugh!! These Stelena and fans are really starting to piss me off!! I mean really?? Do they seriously think that it's going to happen?? Get fucking real idiots!! I really wish that JP had never had Damon and Bonnie die together, because now these annoying little bitches won't stop going on about it, and how it's going to happen in season six! Like for fucks sake, stfu already! It's never young to happen! Deal with it!!
xoheartinohioxo commented…
LOL Julie basically confirmed, without explicitly saying "No Bamon ever" that IT'S NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN! She ADMITTED that they are catering to the book Bamon fans door having Damon & Bonnie have this time together, and that who knows, maybe they will have some insane chemistry and everyone will get hooked like they did with Klaus/Caroline when he cured her on her bday in S3. [Her words, not mine!] but that all it is between D & B is "A CHANCE TO BE COMRADES" aka FRIENDLY! And she flat out stated that Bamon romance "is not the plan at all." een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden HaleyDewit said…
Now if only people wouldn't read things between the lines that aren't there...
thisthat12 commented…
I find it funny that the same fans who don't even try to read between the lines when it comes to the driehoek of any of the characters there, read too much between the lines when it comes to DB. een jaar geleden
HaleyDewit commented…
I suppose they have to read between the lines, because there's nothing in the actual lines. een jaar geleden