Damon & Elena damon & elena fans forum chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 14056

een jaar geleden laurik2007 said…
laugh
so brucas fan......i never entered in that battle.... but i liked much better BL than PL.i guess never liked Peyton that much

Selene whats your ship?
een jaar geleden brucas_naley101 said…
yea dan is w her now. they r an ok couple. i like dan/georgina tho idk y they r just a rlly good couple imo lol.
lol yea the old nathan was awesome <3 him :).
big smile
yeah Dan Vanessa are ok as long as he keeps her away from Chuck lol:))
een jaar geleden shankii said…
big smile
In OTH Lau? Naley and Brucas
laugh
I guess I better join the Danessa team
:) so true. lau? wats that?
u dnt have 2 join danessa
meh
hahaha Ash I like them just as friends mmmm
who do you think will be endgame with Dan? I think it will be Chair, Serenate but I can't picture Dan with anyone, Vanessa maybe?
last edited een jaar geleden
you like who as friends selene? we r talkin bout lots opf couples lol. brucas? um im not sure maybe vanessa but i hope georgie :) lol. i agree bout cb & ns tho
cake
We almost have 100 fans on Stelena!!! never thought will be in so big advantage

♥Congratulations are in order!!!!♥
 We almost have 100 fans on Stelena!!! never thought will be in so big advantage ♥Congratulations
hmmm
Dan and Vanessa xD! I was a Brucas fan now I just like Naley and Brooke
cake
1000 fans here we go!! we're getting bigger girls :D
big smile
Dan...its tough i guess Vanessa shes the only one left:))lol
oo gotcha! yea lucas su1 i h8 him now but nothing compares 2 my hate 4 seyton teehee (peyton). yea danessa r good as friends. OMG 100 fans rlly? thats awesome! & 2 think they havnt even kissd yet. wait till next eppy wen they dance itll b great :) even more fans mwahahaha
mischievous
Lau I still remember when we were behind SE with almost 500 fans and now the roles have changed
same here Naley and Brooke.....also kinda liked Quinn and Clayton but i dont know what happened there....where they stand now? are they still together?
crying
Ash I used to hate Haley in s2 so I kind of liked Peyton/Nathan cuz she was a really good friend with him (s4 too) but I wanted her to stay with Jake ¬¬
kiss
This is whats awesome,i mean they never even kissed yet and the fans are crazy over them.... i mean Stelena practically already went through all the relationship fazes and were still in the lead

Yes i remember Selene when we were so tiny and there was almost no activity on this spot:)
surprise
I don't know Lau haha I mean "I've watched" this season but haven't paid too much attention to either one of the storylines though Haley's new episode promo looks so interesting
smile
yes totally agree Peyton should have stayed with Jake
laugh
I was afraid to participate because of my english skills but now that's gone
meh
The big question? Do you think it will get an 8th season?
They kill me with the eye sex, imagine when they kiss
heart
*I was afraid to participate because of my english skills but now that's gone * ahhh you mean in this spot? and now you got your 1st well deserved green medal....are you aiming for a die hard? I know I am:))
hmmm
Mmm Lau I don't think so, they've run their course imo
kiss
In this webpage haha I've been here since february 2009 but haven't never really participated in any spot, thank you girl!! I love my medal, I want the fanatic and the Damon one as well, sooner you will get the yellow one
last edited een jaar geleden
I dnt think it will hav another season. The show rlly sux now. I used 2 love it so much but the spark is gone now. I luv Clay/Quinn but im nt sure bout wer they r now. i think they r 2gether still. Peyton never shud hav lost Jake! The eyesex is CRAZY amazing! their 1st kiss & all the rest will b sooo hot
kiss
i'm not saying they did it all and now they should break up....i was just pointing out that they have a real girlfriend-boyfriend relationship(it kinda hurts saying that but its the truth) and we still have more fans....and our beloved DE haven't even kissed yet:))
so painful :(. :) imagine wen they do kiss tho!
mischievous
i want my Damon die-hard but i don't know when im gonna get it:(

As for oth i think they will cancel it....after lucas left i guess some brucas fans just gave up on the show....lets face it Nailey isnt strong enough to carry an entire show and Quinn-Clay is just a very tiny part of the show....they will never measure up to Peyton-Jake
cool
so do you know if we're still in book number one (on the show) I mean, every season will be a complete book? I'm confused xD!
crying
fanpop is crazy ROFL when did you get the dedicated one?
oth has lost a lot of the main characters I repeat I love with all my heart Naley but it's simply not the same anymore
Oh no way. they r 4 sure no jeyton. the show has run its course. tvd is NOTHING like the books imo. i cnt figure nething out about them being similar
cake
(so painful ) lol i though we were supposed to celebrate here
*trows confetti *
mischievous
woo hoo! party!!! we love the best couple ever! we own the dark side! :)
laugh
Ash have you read the books? If so, do you like them better than the show? (no spoilers cuz Lau doesn´t like them) LOL
big smile
i don't know about the books....do the books end in cliffhangers ?if they do maybe its gonna relate....

I got it a while back....im still hoping for my yellow one*fingers crossed*
heart
Celebrating: Bourbon please
mischievous
yes please no spoilers....i dont know when will i find the time to read them but i will.....someday
kiss
*fingers crossed* sooner or later you will be yellow =P
crying
They dont have them in my city :( I want them
I don't know how to be more active on the Damon spot
cake
yes Bourbon....*one glass coming right up*
I have read all the books but the return ones I havnt read but the start of the 1st 1. I like them yes but i think the show is better (I mean cmon Ian!) lol
it took me a while 2 find the books 2 :(
cool
Cheers!
 Cheers!
hahahahahaha Sel
heart
Yes Ash you can´t get better than him *drooling* have you met him?
 Yes Ash u can´t get better than him *drooling* have u met him?
smile
Funny thing here in Italy....i never seen the TVD books before in the stores(that's why i haven't heard about them).....but as soon as the tv show aired on the CW the books were all over the place...i mean bookstores,libraries even supermarkets...all 5 of them at once.....that's how famous they became ,i bought one(the 1st one) but its in italian and i wanna read it in english....so no luck finding them in english....I have them in my laptop(pdf file) but staying all day with your eyes in the screen isnt healthy at all
Holy crap!!!!! Selene im dying here!!!! he is utter perfection!!!! ur rit lau its unhealthy but oh so fun :)
cake
OMG Ian shirtless *stairing at the photo*

Yes girls Cheers!i'm drinking the whole bottle lol:))
 OMG Ian shirtless *stairing at the photo* Yes girls Cheers!i'm drinking the whole bottle lol:))