Damon & Elena damon & elena fans forum chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6701-6750 of 14056

een jaar geleden katie15 said…
Spain were favourites to win anyway before the tournament started.
een jaar geleden laurik2007 said…
....with Argentina....why

Italy has one with France but this is obvious since 2006
I actually don't know why they have a rivalry with Argentina but they still do, although Argentina hate England more than England hates them. Just like England hate Germany more than they hate us; but the England and Germany rivalry goes back from the war.

Is there a rivalry between Italy and France because they were both in the final?
big smile
Some don't like it because they hate Delena. But they need to deal with it.
yes....the french hate us for winning against then in the finale and now they were gloating Italy's failure....but i'm happy that France sucked more then we did
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden epicdelena4ever said…
^^ yeah that was bs...like france lost 4 years ago too bad!..they did suck worse than italy hahha!
you always pick D/E when they are an option?.....i do
I don't know why they are gloating. France were the worst this year from all the supposed "first rate teams". They were worse than England and I didn't think that was possible. Anyway, I thought Italy deserved to win the last world cup. The French need to stop being so bitter and get over it.
I always pick DE if they are an option, but DE are my OTP so of course I'm going to pick them. It annoys me though that people say DE fans aren't fair when some DE fans get annoyed if ppl don't pick DE, yet if we pick DE we get slaughtered for it. Some ppl are hypercrites.
^ agree damm there are even argumeants in world cup just like in shipping lmaoo!
Yeah. But that's only because there are always people that get really attached to things so when someone says something bad against it, ppl take full offense and defend themselves.
sad
wow i heard now on the news....the winner of the 1st big brother edition is in the operating room..fighting for his life....:(
parachuting accident...its serious...
damn that's bad!
Oh and sorry Klea about USA being knocked out rofl
I'm not sure about the OTP thing just yet......this may sound stupid but i'm afraid to make them my otp....not knowing if they are endgame or not.....
by nature i always am safe and with CB i know that no matter what they will end up together...so i'm calm

Just don't want to suffer like Brooke/Lucas fans out there..
please say something wise to jolt me back lol

Ok end rant....
Eeeek that's bad, I hope it gets better. Someone from BB 3 died of cancer last year and she was really popular :(

And talking about BB, English BB had a penalty shoot out against the German BB last night rofl and English BB won. Sad how English BB house win and they watch Germany thrash England.:(
laugh
I'm a Brucas fan! And I hate that Leyton was end game :(

Oh and I hope England really improve so they can thrash Germany the next time they play against them. I want revenge XD
kaite lmao....don;t worry i hated usa in the world cup i was hoping they would get knocked off lmaooo! and i dont wantch OTH so idk lmooo!
so you see my point....
big smile
USA have improved a lot though. At least they tried as much as they could unlike my own bloody country. I am going to be bitter about this until England actually win the world cup or the euro football cup. lmao

And Lau, the only one couple I have ever shipped has been end game and that was Jate. But it doesn't stop me from shipping the couples I love. I really want DE to be end game, but even if they aren't, I will still love them XD And pretend in my mind they were end game XD
mischievous
I am going to be bitter about this until England actually win the world cup or the euro football cup. lmao

Katie that may take a while

Don't know... still so happy about Jate though
kiss
i have to go eat dinner....talk after....
big smile
*sigh* yeah I know. I just want England to win at least once in my life. I mean, the eurovision is already a joke because England always gets the crappiest songs and it doesn't help that most countries hate England.:(

Yeah I'm glad Jate was end game too XD My second favourite couple XD
kiss
Cyahh Lau XD
een jaar geleden Sunbathe said…
So I'm being forced to go see the midnight premiere of Eclipse tomorrow night... and I just had the wonderful idea of going out and buying a Team Damon shirt to wear there! xD Should I do it?
laugh
The premiere here for Eclipse is on the 9th and I have to go with my friends as well.:(

Yeah totally or a "Twilight Sucks" one would be awesome as well XD
I'm sorry Katie, I feel your pain! D:

Do they really have Twilight Sucks ones? I would love one, but my friends who I'm going with that love Twilight would murder me. So I guess I'll stick to Team Damon.
rofl it comes out the 30th for me and me and my firends are gonna go and make fun of it the whole time!
laugh
Lmao, no but it's a thought. I wish they did make them if they don't already and I would totally buy one XD

I really don't see the appeal of Twilight at all. You know it's more popular than Harry Potter. How did that happen?!
Lucky Klea! I want to make fun of it but I have to keep it all to myself because my friends actually like it. :(

I don't see how Twilight is more popular than HP at all! HP is 100x better!
laugh
Klea that's what me and my friends are doing! We hate it now and we like going there to take the piss at how cheesy it is! Like you have to laugh at how stupid Edward is and what a big nose Jacob has. And how depressed Bella looks.
I agree Nicole. I mean, I'm not as much of a fan of HP as I used to be, but it is TONS better than Twilight.

1) Because someone English made it.
2) It is WAY more imaginative, most things in the book I would NEVER have thought to write.
Yeah same. Like, I never was and I'm still not a huge fan of HP... but at least I can still admit how much better it is tan Twilight. It's on a whole other level!
ROFL!yup it gonna be a fun time... and WTF harry potter is like 100 times better i love harry potter! and wtf i know twlight is a pathetic excuse for a vamp movie...vd need to be recognized more and none of the actors on twilight know how to act...ks for ex...SUX!
laugh
Twilight isn't creative at all. I have read too many books where it has around the same storyline. It is a load of rubbish that Meyer thought of the whole storyline in a dream.
Totally Klea!
It's actually painful to watch the actors in Twifail... they're that bad!

Since I'm now reading L.J's other books that were written in the 90s, I'm seeing how many other writers have ripped off her stuff and it's making me mad! Like The Darkest Powers series is a total rip off of Dark Visions!
People actually think Robert Pattison is hot roflmao, I mean I used to think he was but now I hate him. The only thing I like about his is that he is English and we need more English people in American films. American actors/actresses dominate English films too much.
Oh and I was wondering why English BB always has Americans, Auzzies etc in their big brother but no other BB all over the world does that. I'm in love with the auzzie in English BB at the moment. He is hot and his accent is hot.<33
omg i know! people think he is like the hottest in the world!!!...i;m not gonna like for a moment in my life (god knows why) i did think he was cute...but we will never speak of that anymore lmao....now that i have found my true calling damon/ian lmaoo and i can;t wait till the twifail (lmao nicole)...is over so people can stop obsessing over rpatz and his "supoosedlly" good abs...totally painted on!!!! lmaoo he has got nothing on pauls abs..or ians face! ROFL! xD!
laugh
Lmao I agree Klea XD
i only liked it when the first book came out in 2005 and NO ONE knew it even existed...i thought edward was like the hottest thing ROFL i just laugh now...
Lmao that's exactly what one of my friends said. She absolutely hates it now just because of how how overrated it is. lol.

I just hate it because it's crap. The last book was the worst of the lot.
^^ yeah it was a baby being ripped out of her COME ON!...

Omg! go read ians tweets...idk what the heck he is talking about...
rofl!
kw tweet: "Almost finished writing the first episode of the new season. Almost."
AHH can't wait!!!!
He's talking about going green and doing everything you can to help the environment.

Have you seen Matt Davis's recent tweets? They're in morse code! xD
big smile
Eeeeeeeeeeeep I want Season 2 to come back on now! I want my Delena goodness! XD
laugh
Lmao I don't want to annoy you with all this football talk but the manager of England might be getting sacked because of how bad England played even though I think it's mostly the players fault.
een jaar geleden chairbuck12 said…
smile
hey guys!!! :):):)
hey guys!!! :):):)
oops double post.....o_____0 haha.
big smile
Hey Christyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy XD What's up?