Damon & Elena damon & elena fans forum chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8351-8400 of 14056

een jaar geleden epicdelena4ever said…
i know right..damn octopus!
een jaar geleden katie15 said…
big smile
I think both teams are deserving, but IDK my heart's with Spain. I've been on holiday a lot there and I love it :P GO SPAIN! XD
yeah me too! i was with spain....right now....i don't even know with who i am lmaooo! i'll be happy with both!
big smile
The octupus was right! Spain win!
spain won!
worried
But I feel sorry for Netherlands.:{ Some of the players were crying.:{
een jaar geleden cintia_cs said…
SPAIN! ♥♥♥
Just came by to say that.. not really here :P

Some of the players were crying.:{
--
And that's how you're supposed to act when you lose something this big.. ;)
last edited een jaar geleden
wink
I know but it's still sad ;)
Actually, I take that back. They were booing the English referee :P
een jaar geleden Madelayna said…
heart
yayyy Spain won!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D<3333
een jaar geleden chairbuck12 said…
annnyyyyoone on?
een jaar geleden Sunbathe said…
I'm here :)
Hey Nicole, you still here?
big smile
Hey anyone there?
onnnnnnnnn. :):)
een jaar geleden DeanandDamon said…
i dont know if anyone is here but im so glad to be home!!! i just came back from 4 hours of class. my head hurts! and when i checked my twitter i see tweets from kevin, julie, nina and ian all in a row. that was a nice surprise lol! cant wait for the first episode back supposedly called "The Return!" oooohhhhhhh!!!!!!!!
een jaar geleden iceprincess7492 said…
hey sara! i juss saw the pic on ian's profile too.... look's really awesome!!!
^ haha really you got tweets from them cool!!! the return! haha YAY! so excited! where did u find that out?
hey anj and klea! ian tweeted the front of his script. so it said the title of the episode "the return"!! im so excited!!!! eeek!!! hey have any of you read "the odyssey?"
just saw it lol!! i wonder if they are filming it this second haha!
and no i havn't is it good?
heart
umm nope, haven't read it... heard a lot about it, but i'm kinda busy with my college these days and whenever i have free time i spend it watching supernatural!!!!!!!
btw we beat harry and hermione!!! next up...Dan and serena who have 2053 fans!
cool! we'll definitely cross that soon!!!
im not telling you to read it lol! i was just wondering if any of u guys have cause i have to read it for college. i was just wondering what it was about. i dont know if any of u heard of wishbone. its this kids show with a dog who acts out these famous plays like hamlet. so he did it on the odyssey and im planning on watching it lol! im in college and im busy watching kid shows instead of reading. btw anj where are u up to in spnt?!!!!!!!!!
heart
hehehehe.... i still wanna read the book... have a thing for ancient history, especially Greek history.... ohhh yeah! i rmbr wishbone!! god... i loved it!!!!! i miss all the cartoons that were on in the 90's, me and all my friends in college think that we were born in the coolest decade when it came to tv shows/cartoons!!!

I'm almost done with season 2!!!! started it about 8-10 days ago.... i love it sooooo much!!!! i have never never never ever been converted into such a HUGE fan of anything in such a short time.... i juss love it!!!!!
werent the 90's the best decade? what other shows did u watch back then? hahaha wishbone used to be one of my faves. i watched every times i came home from school. u like these ancient greek books? wanna read them for me lol? im ordering like 6 books right now.

YAY!!! isnt spnt so addicting? u just really get into it! so dean and sam are dealing with the yellow eyed demon? aww i miss those days!!!
hehehe.... i like ancient greek stories/tales, never actually got down to reading any of them in detail, i've always wanted to sit down with like piles and piles of books about all the gods and goddesses, the heroes like achilles... i used to see a lot of tv shows!!! full house, charmed, friends, wishbone, sailor moon, tom and jerry, some tv show about banana's, care bears, toonami, scooby doo, all the cartoons on nickelodeon and cartoon network!! Ed, edd and eddy, powerpuff girls, pokemon!!! everything!!!!!

addicting is an understatement... i am hooked onto it soooo royally that i make sure i see at least one episode every day, sometimes i end up watching 5 or 6 in one day!!!! it is soooo cool!!!! yep yep, Azazel is still alive and they're looking for him, god! it is such an EPIC show!!!!! i'm gonna make sure i finish off season 5 before 6 starts in september, cannot wait for the 24th!!!!
hahaha i remember all those random cartoon network shows like dexter's laboratory, powerpuff girls...etc good times!

im so glad u love the show. some ppl dont appreciate how amazing it is. they think its simply a show about demons and zombies but its more than that. its about brothers and their strong bond. that bond is very significant in the coming seasons. it saves the world! you'll see! i cant wait either for the 24th!!! i cant believe the cw is starting it so late and pushing it to friday! so disrespectful!
big smile
hehehe yea dexter's lab was hilarious!!! i loved deedee!!!

i know how u feel, a lot of people i know haven't even heard of it and i nearly start crying when i hear that... i mean how can no one not know about Dean and Sam Winchester!!!!!!! yea, i heard the later seasons show a lot of bonding with the brothers, so much happens... Sam dies, Dean brings him back and goes to hell, Castiel comes, then Lucifer... i don't really know a lot, but my brother just finished the season 4 finale a while ago... i can't wait to see it all!!! And i just LOVE Dean so much!!!!!! he is like my favorite after Damon!!!! and then comes Sam!!!! they both are juss soooo awesome!!!!!

Anyway, i'd love to stay and talk all about spnt but i have to go sleep now... its 1:30 here and i have to be up at 6 for my college :'( I'm glad to know that i have you to talk to about supernatural, with my friends its all about TVD, but i'm hoping to make at least one of my friends into a spnt fan soon!!!! byeeee!!!!
oh wow its late by you! well good night and please talk to me about supernatural!!! i love talkin spnt!!! and talkin about DEAN!!! hahaha go make ur friend a spnt fan. we have to spread the word. ive made my whole family spnt fans. well goodnight!!
hehehe, i'll be online tomorrow... goodnight!
een jaar geleden StarrieNites said…
wink
Hi anyone who's online! lol Im Natasha, Starrie Nites :) How's everyones summer break?
een jaar geleden laurik2007 said…
big smile
It's awesome till now......hello Natasha
ian somerhalder is spreading rumors lol!
^ About Castro?
Haha, I saw that. xD
big smile
hey is anyone online now??? just wanted to say that we have 2062 fans and Dramoine has 2063... we're sooooo close to moving ahead of them, after that all we have to do is pass Zac & Vanessa and Jemi and then we'll be on the FIRST page!!!!!!!
big smile
Anj! Hey girl! What's up?
Are you guys still here?
hey i'm here nicole! how r u??
I'm great Anj, how are you? :)
i'm good too, a little bored... btw, congrats on getting ur dedicated fan medal!!!
Yeah, I'm bored too. :/
Thanks! :D
hehehe... so what's new?? how's ur day going so far??
Hey guys again! I have news.. I saw the dreaded Eclipse with some friends yesterday lmao
Nothing's new. And my day just started because I just woke up. xD
How about you?

Haha how did that go, Katie?
oh right, i forgot about the time difference... my day was okay... went to college and came back in the morning... was a little tired and had a headache so i slept it off, , now doing absolutely nothing...
I have to be honest.. some of it DID make me laugh, I mean Jacob is hilarious and I love his sarcasm.. although it did make me cringe watching Edward and Bella be lovey dovey.. I really think Robert and Kristin are so awkward together whereas her and Taylor aren't.. lmao
Aww, that sucks.
Headaches are the worst! Unfortunately they run in my family so I get them all the time. :/

Yeah Katie... some of Taylor's lines were pretty funny!
but the only thing I really liked about the movie was Riley. He's HOT! ;)
hehe yep same here... its heredity... anyway i gtg for dinner now i'll be back soon, cya!!!!