Dawson's Creek Joey from Dawson Creek is so annoying

nnatewa posted on Jul 23, 2021 at 03:14AM
Joey is a complete jerk. She is so snobby, and in the second season, she gets Dawson, but she is still so mean to Jen. I mean, she is a little better, but then she calls Jen a barracuda. Why? Because Jen starts talking to Jack, who she kissed even after she got Dawson. Ugh, I really dislike her...maybe the future seasons will change my opinion, but I am doubtful.

Dawson's Creek 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden nnatewa said…
Joey is like the worst! I really hate how she is always slut shaming Jen. Ugh I just dislike her with a passion. She is like portrayed as the most beautiful girl in the area but she really isn't that great...like her heart is so black. In one episode she was said that what Pacey and Jen where doing was wrong. She talked in such a black and white perspective. However, she got mad at Dawson for having that type of perspective. She was like I see the grey...I don't look at life with such a black and white perspective. Then she slut shames Jen and says what she and Pacey were doing is wrong. She is a so fake. I can't stand her. I like want to stop watching the show because of how selfish and annoying she is.