Disney Princess Getting to Know Each Other Game!

nmdis posted on Jan 23, 2013 at 02:11PM
We had known each other for quite a while(some more some less). We know which DP character our friends love and we know which they hate,

Now it's time to take it to a new level!

This is how this game works:

I will ask a questin about the user,for example..

Me:Do you have any pets?

Then the one who sees that will answer the question and add his/her own question..

User1:Yes,i have a dog named Spikes. :)
What's your real name?

Then the next person will answer his/hers question and add another one again...

First Question : Who is your favorite Singer?

Credit: link
last edited on Oct 31, 2013 at 02:55PM

Disney Princess 8127 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4701-4750 of 8127

een jaar geleden viktoriya773 said…
Now I did

If Aurora was not blonde, what would be another good hair color for her?
THEDisneyFreak commented…
Brown. een jaar geleden
Silverrose1991 commented…
Red. een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden dee389 said…
Black

Do you like to play Basketball or Tennis?
een jaar geleden JacobBlackFever said…
Basketball

Hans or Elsa?
een jaar geleden TheFabulousFAN said…
HANS I never really cared for Elsa much

When was your last fart? I'm being very serious
Um.......at a restaurant!!!

Have you seen Lord of the Dance or Riverdance?
een jaar geleden shanyuisboss said…
No, i haven't.

Do you like biking?
een jaar geleden Silverrose1991 said…
I don't even know how to ride a bike. I knew once, with training wheels, but I stopped and forgot how.

What are your views on feminism?
een jaar geleden MacytheStrange said…
Uh, I'm a feminist. I think there are a lot of nutty people on both ends of the feminism scale, and I'm not like a huge annoying feminist, but like I believe in women's rights. And men's rights. And children's rights. And animal's rights. So, everyone's rights. :)

Same question :3
Yes, I agree. I was curious and asked the vraag because I disagree with some things (well, most things) some tumblr feminists said. I believe in equal rights for men and women, but that's it: the rest is up to you. You're the one who must chose your own path, either it's as a housewife of a businesswoman. een jaar geleden
shanyuisboss commented…
Well, technically everyone is a feminist if u think women and men have equal rights as in women can get a job and stuff, but their are some things that are in my opinion up to the men and some that should rather be left to the women. Things just can't always be certain ways, their has to be some gender roles imo. een jaar geleden
rosemina commented…
I agree with both of you.^ een jaar geleden
TheFabulousFAN commented…
Shanguisboss I like u I really do but I must disagree, but I must agree with MacyTheStrange een jaar geleden
I think we need feminists. My teacher is one and she's super pretty and smart.

Anything your excited for this week?
I guess, I don't really have anything special planned this week, but I don't know what could happen.

Same question
een jaar geleden THEDisneyFreak said…
No, because I have school. I tell people I'm a ninth grader for no reason. Though I'm eleventh grade.

Same question
Well, this Thursday at school we are going to do an exam to know in which class we'll end up: 1, 2 or 3. They're divided by the grades you get at these exams (Portuguese and Math), and I'm hoping I'll be in 1, like I did last year.
MacytheStrange commented…
You're supposed to give another question... een jaar geleden
Sorry! I forgot. een jaar geleden
Yes I do eat pasta.

Same question.
Yeah I do

When was the last time your encountered someone that thought Frozen is the best Disney movie?
I don't think I ever encountered someone in real-life who says that... unfortunately. I would give everything to meet a Disney lover in real-life even if they were a Frozen nut.

What's your opinion in Disney and POC?
I never have... unless someone on fanpop has Frozen as their favorite Disney movie and I didn't realize...

Same question
een jaar geleden mhs1025 said…
What's POC?

When was the last time you were so sick you couldn't do anything?
People of Color. Many people tumblr seem obsessed with it. Even if I understand representation is important, I value meer what's inside. Besides, I don't really believe in race: it's a very "abstract" idea; een jaar geleden
mhs1025 commented…
Crap, I should've known! een jaar geleden
A few months ago from what I can remember.

Do you think Disney can't represent a person from every culture or of every type of look and that not everyone can get a princess that looks or acts like them?
Totally, I think Disney needs to stop being prejudice!!

same question!
I think they can

Favorite 90s song?
Um...I don't really like any 90's songs

Who is one person you hate?
een jaar geleden dclairmont said…
As cliche as this sounds, I don't hate anyone! I don't believe in hating people since you don't know what they're going through and I believe in second chances for people, so yeah.

Do you forgive people easily?
een jaar geleden rosemina said…
I forgive easily, but I never forget.

Do you give second chances to people?
Uh, I think so. I hate fighting with the people I love.

What's your dream?
To be a Dentist *catch phrase* I like to make people smile right before I violently rip out their teeth and drill their flushed gum holes. :)
Oh, same question! een jaar geleden
Ok... een jaar geleden
For people to all be kind to one another. My dream is that eventually we could have a world without racism, sexism and all those other kinds of prejudices. A world without all those awful, unforgivable crimes. A world that has more noble people than wicked people. A world where children don't die for no reason. I know it'll never happen, but one can hope...

Same question.
een jaar geleden PrincessVandal said…
To travel all over the world.

Same question.
een jaar geleden Disneyfan9648 said…
To die at the age of 104 so I can say I lived in three centuries :p

Would you rather burn to death or freeze to death? (kinda dark, but also interesting)
een jaar geleden Flutey_Girl96 said…
Freeze. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure you go numb before it gets so cold to feel any pain.

Same question
prussiaducky commented…
I've got frostbite a lot of times, and it hurts SO much. The numbness is a sort in which if u contact anything with the frostbitten area, then your hands sting a lot and u start crying from the pain and it's just awful. een jaar geleden
prussiaducky commented…
And process of thawing it is terrible, it took me like a full dag for it to regain it's full abilities. I wish Anna could just say "gurl luv ya" and thaw it but nah it doesn't work like that een jaar geleden
None. But if I had to choose, I'd say freeze. (AS LONG AS I'M STILL ALIVE!)

Name a time when you had a bad accident.
een jaar geleden princecatcher93 said…
Well you may or may not know of those playground zip tracks (Posting pictures). Well I was about five and my older sister was helping me with it and she told me to let go and I did but it turns out I was a foot away from the landed and I fell and the next thing I know I want up in a room with a doctor that looked like Howard from Big Bang Theory (This isn't a dream at all) and my parents told me I had been knocked out for two hours.

Have you ever gotten sick on a family vacation?
 Well u may of may not know of those playground zip tracks (Posting pictures). Well I was about five
Never got sick, but a pretty bad sunburn. I fell asleep on the beach once on my left side. The sunburn was so bad I had to stay in the hotel for the rest of the vacation because the sunburn would hurt too much to move. Then at some point lots of bubbles started to appear on my skin and it was pealing itself. At least it was in Mexico. So I would turn on the cartoons and and learn Spanish, because there were no English ones.

Same question
Sure, lots of times. I have bad luck I guess.

Same question
een jaar geleden prussiaducky said…
Jaaaaaaaaaaa

SICK OF YO FACE jk, but yeah I have sadly, like, a lot. I had to miss a few because I was sick, which always sucks

Have you watched the LEGO movie yet?
Nope, I hate Lego!

Do you wish that the Twilight Saga never existed?
No, but I wish there weren't so many people considering it the books / movies of the century.

Do you like Harry Potter books?
YES!!!!!

What about Narnia?
Not big on Narnia.

Name a show you cannot stand at all.
een jaar geleden JacobBlackFever said…
Deal or no deal

Lion king or Frozen?
Frozen

Favourite movie soundtrack?
How dare u een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden LibelluleBleu said…
The Lion King

Same question
No particular, they're magic and inspirational!!!

Do you watch Pokemon the First movie???
YES! I love Pokemon, or at least all the old movies and shows, it brings back tons of memories!

Did you watch all the animated disney films not including sequels?
Lol I do not think I did. I like to rewatch the ones I like the most...

Did you hear a new song from Rebecca Black 'Saturday'? If so, what do you think?
No.

Do you think Elsa or Merida are lesbians?
Well, it isn't specified. They could be, I suppose. I don't really have a huge opinion on them love interest-wise, although I ship Belle/Elsa I also ship Elsa/Kristoff, so to be honest I don't think about it much.

Same question
No. Merida sates she isn't READY for marriage, Elsa is very feminine. Just because you don't have a man doesn't mean you're lesbian......I don't know why but everyone thinks I am in my school. What the blueberry?

Same question.
MacytheStrange commented…
u know, it is possible for someone to be a lesbian and feminine. I'm not on the 'elsa is a symbol for being gay' train, but her femininity doesn't really affect her sexuality. een jaar geleden
I agree, but just because Elsa is feminine it doesn't mean she isn't a lesbian. een jaar geleden
viktoriya773 commented…
^ really? Lol XD een jaar geleden
Just because they didn't want to get married, that does not mean they are lesbian. People just want to find a way to make any character seem lesbian. Their is no sign of either of them being lesbian. People can dream, but so many people assume Elsa is lesbian and same with Merida.

Would you like to see an LGBT DP?
I wouldn't have a problem with it, and it'd be pretty cool, but I care less about representation and more about good stories and personalities.

Same question
I don't mind as long as the movie is good, and the DP and the romance are written well.

Same question.