Dr. Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog A deep, embarrassed apology

nphfan posted on Dec 30, 2008 at 02:59AM
Hey, to everyone who answered the question I created about the casting of the three cowboys, I would like to apologize. I have no idea why I thought the Whedon brothers played them. I am sincerely sorry and deeply humiliated. It won't happen again.

I would also like to apologize for all those who said that the city was never named, because, truth be told, the city actually was never named specifically. However, Dr. Horrible says that it was the LAPD who got him in trouble at his heist, and the signs are bilingual. However, you are correct, no one actually says that it takes place in Los Angeles.

I promise to be much more careful in the future. I am very, very sorry.

Dr. Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog 4 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden ArabellaElfie said…
I missed this entire fiascio but as I know a nice handful of the users on this spot I'm going to overstep some bounds and ensure you that it's perfectly alright. :)
een jaar geleden germany123 said…
totally..i didnt know either..but all is well.

i wouldnt argue the LAPD one actually...but im sure there are other obsessed fans who know better than me:)
een jaar geleden nphfan said…
wow thanx :-) u guys rock
een jaar geleden Cinders said…
Aw, yeah, I don't really know what happened either, but honestly, I doubt it was any real big deal, so you can rest at ease. That was very articulate, but no apologies (in my opinion) seemed needed. So maybe folks make mistakes, so what.

And by the way, if anyone gives you a hard time for maybe mixing up a fact or two, or if anyone is rude to you in anyway, you totally let me know and I will get out DrDevience's cane (she's the disciplinarian of Fanpop, FYI) and give them a good lickin'.

Carry on being... fan... obsessed... and all...
last edited een jaar geleden