Dr. James E. Wilson -Imaginary ship competition-

Olivine posted on May 10, 2009 at 07:14PM
Okay, you are probably wondering what this is. It's something that popped into my head all of a sudden but I kinda liked the idea, although I'm not sure if you'll like it too, but I decided to just give it a try.

Maybe some of you have heard about Weve, an imaginary ship that Cuddles and me use in our RPGs, it stands for James Wilson & Eve Sykes.
-> this is a complete imaginary ship, since Eve Sykes is just a person I created and I gave her the face of Naomi Watts.

And this is now my idea:
The people who sign up for this competition will have to be creative and come up with an imaginary woman for our beloved Wilson.
Try to be as creative as possible, you will have to think about her occupation, her hobbies, her character traits, her looks (therefore you will have to choose an actress) and so on.
Try to make her as interesting as possible, try to make the other users believe she could be together with Wilson. :)
At the end of this there will be a pick with the women you have created and people will choose who they like best for our Jimmy.

This is all for fun, it doesn't have a deeper meaning, it's just meant to be something you can do if you are bored. (now that the finale of House is so close!! Oo)

So if you are interested to participate, sign up for it here and I will come up with a form you'll have to fill. At the end, I'll probably put all your forms into an article so that the others can read them and then decide who is the best for Wilson. ;)
Any questions or suggestions are welcome ♥
The form will be posted here as soon as possible.

Let's have not more than 7 participants .
-MoniBolis
-rosehustle1
-devers1218
-thirteen_times
-x5mp1xp1nx22x
-Chandlerfan
-Bery

THE FORM YOU HAVE TO FILL:

Name:
Surname:
Played by: put the link to the photo of an actress here, who hasnt already appeared on the show House
Photo of her and Wilson: put the link to a photo of the actress and Wilson here. If you dont know how to make graphics, ask one of the graphic makers, for example
Olivine,Enjoyhuddy, Cuddles,...

Has she already been married before: yes/no, how often
Her motto:
Does she want children? : yes/no

+)Does she already have children? If yes, how many, how old, which gender,...

+)What would she do if she was alone in a park at night and there was a scary noise to hear?

+)Has she ever done drugs?

+)Tell us 3 of her vices:

+) Her favourite meal?

+)Describe her character, the more details, the better:

+)Her favourite alcoholic drink?

+)Her hobbies?

+)How does she behave when she is at a wilde party?

+)Does she have a tragic or dark past? If so, what is it:

+)Where does she first meet Wilson? (write some sentences about how they met)

+)Does she do weird things sometimes? Which?

+) How's her health? Does she have problems? Which?

+)What does she think about when she is lying in bed at night?

+) Write a very short interior monologue of any situation in her life. (not including wilson!) (~50-100 words, not much more)

random example: I was staring at my friend. She was talking about things, things which were meaningless, which weren't important at all.
I wished for the time to pass faster as I sat there next to her. My head hurt and all I could think of were some painkillers.

~~~~~~~
If you are done, you can either send it to me as a mail, if you dont want the others to see what you've come up with or you post it right here in the forum.
Have fun :)
 Okay, u are probably wondering what this is. It's something that popped into my head [i]all of a su
last edited on May 30, 2009 at 07:39PM

Dr. James E. Wilson 14 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden MoniBolis said…
I'm in!
een jaar geleden Olivine said…
laugh
the first person to join ! yay
een jaar geleden rosehustle1 said…
I'll be apart of it too.
een jaar geleden devers1218 said…
Count me in!
een jaar geleden thirteen_times said…
big smile
me too
een jaar geleden x5mp1xp1nx22x said…
hmm...interesting AND fun...

:D
*RAISES HAND*
ill give it a shot!
een jaar geleden Chandlerfan said…
big smile
Alright! I'm in! =D

Now I need to think about who it should be...XDD
een jaar geleden Bery said…
Ooh sounds like fun! Can I join? :)
sure :)
kiss
How is it going, guys? ;)
een jaar geleden huddygirl2 said…
Name:Lucy
Surname:Amanda
Job:doctor
Played by:I don't have one but she has black hair that ends at her neck with a flip emerald green eyes short nails
Photo of her:look abrovie me
Has she already been married before:yes once
Her motto:none really
Does she want children?:she never really thought of it much but if she marries Wilson then yeah she may want one
+)Does she already have children?:none none:)
+)What would she do if she was alone in a park at night and there was a scary noise to hear?:run home she's a doctor not a cop
+)Has she ever done drugs?:nope
+)Tell us 3 of her vices:kind sticks up for self
+) Her favourite meal?:don't kno
+)Describe her character, the more details, the better:she does care for house but will say suit up or putch(lighty at the arm not knocking over and doesn't hurt him) she loves kind and her best friend is Cuddy but is also good friends with Camero
+)Her favourite alcoholic drink?I don't know my bear but I think so lets say she does drink but not over do it and like other people she does drink when she gets dripsode
+)Her hobbies:*sigh* I want to give her a talent but not sure which ether singing drewing playing a istrement
+)How does she behave when she is at a wilde party:Amanda doesn't pretty like that
+)Does she have a tragic or dark past? If so, what is it:yes she does which married to a men named Mat and their Amanda gived birth to a underwright boy baby named Jack Mat left leaving Amanda to try to save Jack but sadly it failed Jack died leaving Amanda never getting over it and forever anger at Mat
+)Where does she first meet Wilson?:after her grampa died of cancer Amanda wanted to save life's but not just fro cancer everything so she got become a member at house's team wheir she mat Wilson.
+)Does she do weird things sometimes? Which?:does puthing house count? she does it almost House makes a sexelle comment on Cuddy
+) How's her health? Does she have problems? Which?:fine
+)What does she think about when she is lying in bed at night:Wilson LOL she really wants to tall him but is to scared.
+):I know it happened years ago but I just can't get over it I can't help but wonder want would you look would you have my black hair or mat's brown hair would you have my green eye's or Mats brown eye's I miss you Jack and I forever will.:(
een jaar geleden huddygirl2 said…
wow that was fun.
een jaar geleden lovehousemd_frv said…
big smile
Name:Jani..What?Lol.I'm just joking.Irina
Surname:Chistyakova(she is russian*_*)
Job: Cop
Played by: Emmy Rossum or Anna Kendrick
Photo of her and Wilson: I'm working in it;)
Has she already been married before: no
Her motto:Life is easy,if you know how to make it like that(it will be better if someone with better english than me:p)
Does she want children? : no(she is good with children but it look so hard)

+)Does she already have children? no

+)What would she do if she was alone in a park at night and there was a scary noise to hear?She just will lie on the bushes and watch the stars.

+)Has she ever done drugs?Yeah

+)Tell us 3 of her vices:

+) Her favourite meal?Franch fries

+)Describe her character, the more details, the better:She not believes in medicineor miracles.She is trying to be strong women,but others see that she is just scary little girl.She is always in love.She is romantic person,but her job just not shows it.

+)Her favourite alcoholic drink?She doesn't drink

+)Her hobbies?She loves to watch movies

+)How does she behave when she is at a wilde party?She will seach the human ,for who she come@the party.She not like noisy places

+)Does she have a tragic or dark past? If so, what is it:No,expect the drugs

+)Where does she first meet Wilson? (write some sentences about how they met)She Go to His office,because he said to her dad(who haves cancer)to operate and everything will be alright.But she thinks(because she not believes @medical things)That he just try to take their money.Than she comes in his office,she yawn at him.Than wilson goes to house's office and say that she makes him crazy and that he not want to see her again,and how much he hates her.Than house says "You like her,don't you?".Wilson say"what?me!Nooo!"House watch @him and than wilsons say"Not watch me like that"and House"Wilsoooooooooon"and wilson "I'm going to take her Phone number"And exit from the room.House smiles

+)Does she do weird things sometimes? Which?She is serious person

+) How's her health? Does she have problems? Which?No

+)What does she think about when she is lying in bed at night?For foodxD

een jaar geleden lovehousemd_frv said…
Wilson&Irina♥__♥
 Wilson&Irina♥__♥