Duncan and Courtney Opinions? DxC Related

Rissa73 posted on Apr 09, 2011 at 01:15PM
Okay so I want to give my opinion on the DxC and the DxG thing.

1.)Many people say that one couple will last foreveR, which I will take some blame for that. None of us have any proof about either couple being together forever. That is why we should not post it. (Remember I am listing my opinions.)

2.)Courtney has alot of haters. I personally like her. 1st off people say they hate her because how she acted in the 2nd season, people can change! She has gotten a bit better. Another thing so what if the girl speaks her mind and is competitive, I see nothing wrong with that. I do know she has faults, but no one will ever be perfect!

3.)I do see DxC getting back together. People say they broke up because of Courtneys controlling ways. Well Duncan LIKED her fiesty competitiveness. Now for what Duncan did was wrong. He did end the relationship, but still had to care about her because of his relutancy to tell Courtney about Gwen. So I do see feelings coming back later on, because of history.

4.)People say that Duncan and Gwen should be a couple because they have stuff in common. What I think is that friends can have stuff in common but can be something more. So if you think that they should be a couple maybe give more reasons, Duncan and Courtney had stuff in common too.

Those are a few opinions of mine. I am not trying to upset people or point out flaws cause I have them too. Does anyone possibly agree with me? Do you have anything to say?

Duncan and Courtney No antwoorden