Emily Prentiss AU Shipping- Emily Prentiss and ?

HouseAddict87 posted on May 10, 2011 at 01:05AM
I thought this would be a fun way for people to express their artistic abilities and crazy ideas. Basically you can ship Emily with anyone. It can be from reality, another tv show, movies, whatever. It can also be a male, female, both, or a creature(ex. Yoda, Shrek, Spongebob, etc.). I got this idea from fellow fanpopper, oldmovie on the Lisa Cuddy Spot and thought it would be fun to do here. It's meant purely for fun and if you don't like the idea of Em being with anyone other than who you ship her with that's fine, don't participate. If you do think it will be fun though it's easy. You can use Paint, Photoshop, whatever image editing tools you have access to, to make your images. You can then post them in this thread, under the spots images section, or both. Again this is meant for fun so please don't take it too seriously and just have fun with it if you do choose to participate.

Oh and another thing they can be crazy Criminal Minds ships, alternate universe(AU) ships, or crossover ships, it doesn't matter.
last edited on May 10, 2011 at 01:09AM

Emily Prentiss 9 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden thirteen_times said…
Cool I'm in
een jaar geleden LTboy said…
What are alternate universe ships?
een jaar geleden HouseAddict87 said…
For example... Emily/ Gideon. They never happened on CM and people may think they would be horrible as a romantic couple but it's what an alternate universe ship is. OR Emily/Angel from Angel & BTVS woule be alterbate universe crossover ship because he's from another show and an altogther different species. Get it?
big smile
Yay Ror! I knew you'd be in! I'll try to have some up by this weekend.
een jaar geleden LTboy said…
mischievous
This one'll knock your sox off - Prentiss/Prentiss - that's a makeout session I'd like to see!!! lol :P
 This one'll knock your sox off - Prentiss/Prentiss - that's a makeout session I'd like to see!!! lol
een jaar geleden thirteen_times said…
Seeley Booth and Emily Prentiss
 Seeley Booth and Emily Prentiss
heart
Haha, Prentiss and Prentiss! Booth/Prentiss is cute.
Okay I'm working on my images but here's a rough first copy. Not the best but they're so cute!!
 Okay I'm working on my afbeeldingen but here's a rough first copy. Not the best but they're so cute!!
een jaar geleden tvfan87 said…
smile
I also like the idea of Emily/Patrick Jane from The Mentalist.