Eric Northman Where Are All The Eric Fans!?!

deedeeflower posted on Nov 10, 2008 at 02:05AM
on the TRUE BLOOD boards there is countless numbers of "i love eric" and "eric is so sexy" threads that i continuously get lost in them. i'm totally surprised that there are only 23 fans of this spot.

Eric Northman 8 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden dianetol said…
I LOVE ERIC. En el libro el es mucho mas lindo, ojala que la serie cambie hacia ese lado.
een jaar geleden amymoe said…
I love this series and I am completely addicted to the books. I've read the first five so far. I prefer Eric over Bill but it's pretty close. Eric is just sexier and more dangerous. Yum. I hope they take the HBO series all the way through the books. I can't wait to see what happens next!
een jaar geleden eric4ever said…
I just finished reading all the Sookie books and am anxiously awaiting the new one later this year!!! I absolutely LOVE Eric!!!!! Of course, I first loved Bill, then Alcide and Quinn - but it always comes back to Eric!!!!
een jaar geleden Bella-Donna7 said…
I love Eric as well. I'm in the process of re-reading the series; I'm on book 4 (Dead To The World) now. I really hope that HBO allows more air time for Eric and that they stick closer to the books!
een jaar geleden chileah said…
it definately always comes back to Eric.. I have read all 8 books 5 times and am waiting on the short stories which will be here tomarrow. And am addicted to alexander skarsgard as eric northman. Oh he is so yummy..
een jaar geleden aleyuc said…
estoy de acuerdo con todas ustedes eric es el mejor galan para cualquiera, con ese aire de misterio, arrogancia, que da ganas de abrazarlo y no soltarlo nunca ¡y esos brazos y hombros! son irresistibles, HBO lleva la historia muy parecida pero hay 2 o3 cosas que talvéz cambien la historia un poco espero que para beneficio de eric. ojala la escritora leyera todos los comentarios que escribimos y los tomara en cuenta para ecribir sus siguentes libros.Los libros son muy buenos, desearia que nunca dejaran de salir pero eso quiere decir que no se quedaria sookie mucho tiempo con el mismo hombre?
een jaar geleden kakabel said…
mischievous
Eric is so freaking hot.... he is so evil that it is juicy sweet...
een jaar geleden kakabel said…
angelic
here!!! here i am.....