Fairy Tail Debate - Lucy's Love Life

NotSoPerfecMe posted on May 10, 2012 at 04:38AM
so here is a debate forum on who you think Lucy should end up with. Open to all. :D.

we have :
NaLu - Natsu x Lucy (natcy08, Blaze_of_Ares, wishey, MyBlueDragon)
GraLu - Gray x Lucy
HiLu - Hibiki x Lucy (BakaOnibi)

if you want to join the debate just message me on which side you are on. any other couple suggestions will be accepted just message me :D

the debate will start once we have at least one person on each side.
last edited on May 17, 2012 at 02:31PM

Fairy Tail 37 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden natcy08 said…
NaLu - Natsu x Lucy
een jaar geleden NotSoPerfecMe said…
big smile
Whee. Finally someone. Come on. We need more people here
Aww. No one else wants to join? Come on. Debating is fun
een jaar geleden BakaOnibi said…
I don't really care who she is with as long as it doesn't interfere with my favourite couples: Natsu x Lisanna, Gray x Juvia, Jellal x Erza, Loki x Aries, and some more...

If I had to pair her up with an already existing character, then it would probably be Hibiki.
How would that go? Lubiki? HiLu? ?_?
I also like the pairing of Lucy x Bickslow, but for this debate I will choose Hibiki.
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden wishey said…
hmmm
Maybe natsu. Some times it seems like she likes him but I'm not really sure.
More people. More fun ;)
een jaar geleden MyBlueDragon said…
NaLu
he really cares for her & sometimes there are hints that shows that Lucy likes him. not so much from Natsu's side though... but i really think they're cute
Hey guys. I have one task for you. Spread the word about this forum. We can't start yet. There's not enough people. ;)
een jaar geleden starprincess7 said…
heart
Well according to me she should be with Natsu :)
They both know each others feelings and are always there for each other !!! :)
 Well according to me she should be with Natsu :) They both know each others feelings and are always
een jaar geleden mshitsugaya25 said…
big smile
natsu!!!
een jaar geleden FlamesAndKeys said…
heart
Natsu, because honestly, everyone else will make absolutely no sense at all. Lisanna is portrayed in a best friend/innocent friend type of character, but it's Lucy that Natsu gets involved with more. For example, she held his scarf when he was battling Hades and she also treated him out to dinner on the first chapter and various other examples along the way too.
een jaar geleden anime_cutiez said…
heart
NATSU!!!
een jaar geleden Red_Fairy_Panda said…
heart
Natsu. It's already clear, right from the start ♥
sorry for not replying have been kinda busy. so anyways we can start debating now. which group wants to start first? for those of you who dont know what debating is, it is basicly just giving positive points and proofs about the topic you have been given.
een jaar geleden ErzaXJellalFTW said…
cake
Can I do it too? I want to support Natsu. It's very obvious when you look at all of the evidence. XD
een jaar geleden khalistadiva said…
big smile
Lucy X Hibiki :D
een jaar geleden Blaze_of_Ares said…
angelic
NaLu
Natsu was Lucy's was friend and partner in Fairy Tail. Natsu feels comfortable with Lucy and Lucy does too. It is obvious they should be together. Usually I would vote for NaLi but this debate isn't about that. Everyone can see the connection between Nastu and Lucy. Btw, who the hell is Hibiki? Gray and Lucy...nothing. How did GraLu even started??? It's chances of happen is 00.00% Gray belongs with Juvia or who ever. Natsu belongs with Lucy.
een jaar geleden Blaze_of_Ares said…
NaLu
And I'm pretty sure that Natsu spends most of his time with Lucy then any other girl in FT beside Lisana
een jaar geleden hungergameslova said…
heart
Nalu:)
He sleeps in her BED...
and brought the sakura tree..
Natsu x Lucy!
een jaar geleden lilmonster33 said…
natsu and lucy
een jaar geleden Nalu-love said…
heart
nalu:D foreva and always
een jaar geleden animeisbest said…
smile
NaLu- Natsu x Lucy
een jaar geleden jaedong said…
No doubt Natsu and Lucy!!!
een jaar geleden misaka123 said…
I like nalu better
een jaar geleden princess_lucy03 said…
heart
I am definitely voting for Natsu & Lucy..Natsu cares a lot for lucy
een jaar geleden ninokelas6 said…
wink
I think. Natsu's the best for Lucy. The alternative is Loke.
een jaar geleden Jade8422 said…
heart
Nalu forever!!!
 Nalu forever!!!
princess_lucy03 commented…
Agreeeeee !!!!! een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden fairytailsaiko said…
heart
Nalu is definitely my top couple for FT so..........NALU FTW!!!!!! btw.....I LOVE THIS PIC<3333
 Nalu is definitely my top, boven couple for FT so..........NALU FTW!!!!!! btw.....I LOVE THIS PIC<3333
een jaar geleden itachi90990 said…
i prefer NaLi but i know that lucy will be with natsu in the end
een jaar geleden Issydragonheart said…
heart
She and Natsu are ment to be together forever. Plus she blushes in ova 4 when she talks about natsu breaking into her house and she cleaned his house for revenge then found him their at her house waiting for...
een jaar geleden ponypop2012 said…
Alright then. I'll join this debate. LET'S START A FLAME WAR (Heh. Get it. Flame.)

I honestly think Lucy and Natsu have the most say "charm" between each other. While it may be SLIGHTLY confirmed she has feelings for Natsu, we have yet to know about the other. It can go one of two ways. One, Natsu just thinks of her as a friend. He is aware that she is physically weak, and develops the decency to spend time with her, however, it does seem he is impressed by her magic power. Finally, they spend enough time together, that he is indeed comfortable with her at his side as a friend. Two, is just like one, however, even a bit more... say deeper. From the start, he appears to be protective of her, to the point where he actually really cares for her. It is noted he seems a bit more depressed when he sees that she is not there with him. Not to mention, in battle, when she is in danger, he will call out her name with a lot of concern in his voice. I've actually got billions more to say, but I think I already made a wall of text. So I think I'll stop.
een jaar geleden MyforeverNatsu said…
heart
At the first half of fairytail anime, I think the pairings were Natsu and Lisanna and Gray and Lucy. on the later part, the relationship of Lucy and Natsu gradually morphed into something that is quite noticeable to the watchers, I thought that things will change in the Edolas arc where in Lisanna went back to Earthland. But then, I noticed.. Lisanna is back but there is no screen time with her and Natsu. And after that There are even more subtle hints about Natsu and Lucy. quite catchy but I definitely go for NALU! There are lots of clues that are already given. :) :) :)

PS: At the beginning I felt the tremendous chemistry between Natsu and Lucy hittingme hard like laxus' lightning! <3
een jaar geleden mangaman222 said…
natsu
een jaar geleden cynthiaserv26 said…
Sadly this seems like a very heterosexual anime. I would've liked to see myself a bit more Lucy and Erza mostly because Lucy considerably blushes every single time there is a scene with Erza especially at the beginning where she clearly stated that she could fall for Erza. Erza is completly clueless because she is so set on Jellal although it doesn't make a lot of sense because even though she does have her girly moments I believe that a pairing with a guy for her wouldn't fit because of her tough personality. But she is stuck on him which probably caused Lucy to pay more attention to Natsu. As for Natsu the only person that they ever showed that he cared for in that way was Lisanna when they were kids but that was a first love type of thing. I doubt Natsu is the fall in love type and that he doesn't match with any of the characters in this anime. Because this anime doesn't revolve around romance it makes sense for it to be like that. Natsu may feel protective for Lucy but their relationship shows that its more of a brother sister type thing. if Fairy Tail is protective of friends imagine how protective they are of the people they think of as family. But their too comfortable with each other for there to be actual romance. Although there is no development of romance the subtle hints actually infer that Natsu doesn't like anyone and if he does is avoiding Lisanna. Lucy is thoroughly confused and Erza is stuck on jellal. I will end my word wall with that.
een jaar geleden nalu_jezra said…
#BALU FOR LIFE
een jaar geleden Midnight_Rose18 said…
smile
Natsu for sure! There's been a lot of hints thrown out already. I'm not expecting anything until near the ending though.
een jaar geleden DREAMER567 said…
THE CHEMISTRY BETWEEN NATSU AND LUCY REALLY MADE ME LIKE FAIRY TAIL EVEN MORE.
EVEN IF IT'S FOR BOYS.
I'M KINDA BOYISH.
# NaLu FOREVER AND ALWAYS (FOREVER EXISTS IF YOU HAVE NaLu)
JUST MY OPINION GUYS PLEASE DON'T BE MAD!:)
 THE CHEMISTRY BETWEEN NATSU AND LUCY REALLY MADE ME LIKE FAIRY TAIL EVEN MORE. EVEN IF IT'S FOR BOYS