Feminism New icoon and banner! [Done!]

DarkSarcasm posted on Dec 08, 2015 at 08:08PM
Okay, gang. It's time for this fuzzy old icon and plain black banner to go. Here's the place to submit your suggestions for a spot makeover! (If you're a fan of the fuzz and the plain banner, fear not, those options will be included in the pick.)

-Icons need to be square and 100x100 px or larger.
-Banners need to be 800x100 px or a size that scales down to that. Mind the spot title, which is 130px long and 40px high, and will cover up whatever's in the lower right-hand corner of your banner.
-You can also suggest a new motto if you think we need one.

I'll leave this open for a week or so, or until we get a decent amount of submissions. Create away, fanpop feminists!

last edited on Dec 08, 2015 at 08:14PM

Feminism 15 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden DarkSarcasm said…
Clearer version of current icon:
 Clearer version of current icon:
Super simple one:
 Super simple one:
Rosie the Riveter:
last edited een jaar geleden
 Rosie the Riveter:
Dictionary Banner:
(The spot's been black, white and pink for so long, I have it in my head that there are no other options. =P)
 Dictionary Banner: (The spot's been black, white and roze for so long, I have it in my head that the
een jaar geleden misanthrope86 said…
big smile
I vote for the simple icon, the dictionary banner and "the radical notion that women are people" as the spot motto. Not that you asked for votes.
een jaar geleden glelsey said…
smile
Nice! I might be able to come up with some ideas, although I'm happy with what I've seen here anyway. I agree with missy about having the "radical notion" quote as the motto alongside using the dictionary banner.

As for the icon... I'd be happy with any of those, but for some reason I really like the Rosie the Riveter one! A little different to the one that's always been here (in my Fanpop lifetime at least) but a good, strong image and I particularly like that you replaced the usual yellow with the bright pink.
DarkSarcasm commented…
Thanks! =D I think this has been the icoon for my fanpop lifetime too, so I associate the spot with roze and black - so Rosie had to be roze and black too. This'll be open for at least a week, but if you'd like longer to make stuff, just let me know! een jaar geleden
glelsey commented…
Great, thanks! een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden geocen said…
Hi girls, I just found this forum topic on the 'recently created forums' and as I have some free time I would like to contribute to the cause, I hope you don't mind Ü.

I created a pattern out of the feminism logo using the color you said [black, pink and white] and the word feminism with a hashtag. It match with the icons above
 Hi girls, I just found this forum topic on the 'recently created forums' and as I have some free time
DarkSarcasm commented…
hallo geocen! It doesn't have to be those colors, but this is a very cool banner! een jaar geleden
geocen commented…
thanks, I don't know, for some reason I do have those colors in my head too! een jaar geleden
glelsey commented…
Looks great! :D een jaar geleden
More options:
- A new version of the rtr icon
 meer options: - A new version of the rtr icoon
a new edit :
 a new pas aan :
glelsey commented…
Wow, I love this one (and the icoon that goes with it)! Very stylised and very cool. :) een jaar geleden
geocen commented…
thanks glelsey, I thought this banner was a little too much, but I was wrong Ü een jaar geleden
a supposedly matching icon.
 a supposedly matching icon.
And another edit :
 And another pas aan :
I'm just finishing the icon for this banner ☝
here:
 here:
smile
Anyone else want a few more days?
geocen commented…
that's all from my side :) een jaar geleden
glelsey commented…
I don't think I'll bevestig anything, but I'll kom bij in with the voting. :D There are lots of great options here. een jaar geleden
big smile
Since all geocen's icons and banners match so nicely, I decided to ditch a few of my submissions and group them into sets as well, so we can do this with just one pick. Here's what each set will look like! Go link!
 Since all geocen's iconen and banners match so nicely, I decided to ditch a few of my submissions and
DarkSarcasm commented…
Sweet, we got our update! Thank u to geocen for all your lovely iconen and banners, and everyone who voted! een jaar geleden