Finn Hudson Finny D`s appreciation thread

Mouraki posted on Jun 15, 2010 at 08:31PM
See the title? After all the hate our boy is getting lately, we should really start an appreciation thread, don`t you think? The credit for this idea goes to the lovely link!

So hi! If you`re a Finn fan and want a place to fangirl over him without being bashed, this is TEH place! Feel free to discuss your love for him and share the Finn Love!♥
 See the title? After all the hate our boy is getting lately, we should really start an appreciation t

Finn Hudson 131 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 101-131 of 131

een jaar geleden Mouraki said…
Haha, thanks! I really do find him attractive btw! Maybe it`s the brains, there`s nothing sexier than a smart man. :P
Ben obsession isn`t a very healthy one but you know you love it ;)

Oh, I love him in that movie, he was a brilliand psychopath and usually, that`s the kind of characters I "root" for in movies. :D
Hey, look at that, a new page :D

I run out of Finn icons, a Cory one will do for now :P
 Hey, look at that, a new page :D I run out of Finn icons, a Cory one will do for now :P
een jaar geleden DarkSarcasm said…
I agree, Ben is quite attractive. But there are lots of smart men. Factor in the epic mindfuckery? Not everyone can pull that off. Nothing sexier than that. *swoon* ;D

I love how the Finn appreciation thread has turned in to the Linus fangirl thread. XD
Oh yes, the mindfuck blows my away every time. *melts*

Haha, we can`t help it, can we? Not that we don`t love Finny D, but he`s nothing like Ben Linus, obviously. :P
*sighs* I miss them both though. The only difference is that we`ll get to see Finn again soon, unlike Ben... :(
Finn isn't even in the same league as Ben. Cute football playing Glee kid vs. sexy evil mastermind? Sorry, Hudson. ;)

Since you obviously have good taste and enjoy mindfuckery, have you seen Funny Games US? It's one of my favorite movies ever. Two guys hold a family hostage in their own home and just fuck with them until they get bored. Michael Pitt + golf club = massive amounts of fangirling. ;D
last edited een jaar geleden
 Finn isn't even in the same league as Ben. Cute football playing Glee kid vs. sexy evil mastermind?
Haha, so true. Finn is the best thing in Glee if you ask me but generally, Ben takes the cake. He takes all the cakes in world! *flail*

Yes, mindfuckery & psychos are my thing. They`re much more interesting to watch than the ordinary "heros", lol.
YES, I HAVE. God, I love this movie. I hadn`t realised that this awesome guy was the same one from Murder by numbers though. *hides*
I`ll rent it again first thing tommorow morning, you made me nostalgic now :P

Speaking of psychopaths, my favorite will always be Jack Nicholson`s character from The Shinning. This one might be my favorite movie ever!
Hahaha, I don`t even know why I posted link. xP
Yes, yes and yes. =DDD

What kind of person would pick an ordinary hero over a psychotic one who specializes in mindfuckery? ;)

OHMYGOD, I don't think I've ever found anyone who'd seen it without me nagging them about it first! Therefore, I'll forgive you for not making the connection. =P *just switched Inglourious Basterds for Funny Games; watches* ;D

I've never seen The Shining. Generally, when it comes to horror movies, I don't watch them unless I'm stalking someone that's in it. I'm not a fan of being scared. Which is the point of horror movies, I guess. =P
 Yes, yes and yes. =DDD What kind of person would pick an ordinary hero over a psychotic one who spe
Awwwwww little Ben is too cute when he's spying! XD
:D :D :D

I know right? Heros are boring and totally unrealistic :'P

Really? I`ve seen it a couple of times to be honest and it`s been on TV here more than I could count, haha. And thank you for forgving me :')
I`m really loving the icons that you`re posting btw♥

I`m not a big fan of horror movies I guess, I just love psychological thrillers? Does that make any sense? :S
You should see the Shining btw, it`s reaaaally good. It`s not really a horror movie either, it`s not that scary :)
Aw, thanks! I made them ages ago and just haven't got around to deleting them yet. Wish I could figure out how I did that coloring. =P

That makes perfect sense. Are you a M. Night Shyamalan fan? He has a lot of haters, but I like (most of) his movies. I think his movies are more thriller than horror, lots of mind games & twists, that could be why I actually like them. =P

Btw, I checked, and the library has The Shining. I'll be getting that on my next visit. =D
 Aw, thanks! I made them ages geleden and just haven't got around to deleting them yet. Wish I could vijg, fig
Don`t delete them, they`re gorgeous! Story of my life btw, I always forget how I did a coloring that I loved *facepalm*

Yay, I`m glad it did. I think he`s the one that wrote "sixth sense"? I loved that movie, that`s the kind of movies that I love! I didn`t know he had haters though, I think his movies are very good. Definitely not horror but that`s not a bad thing. :)

Let me know what you think when you see it. It`s a very old movie so don`t expect much effects and stuff but I think you`ll like it. And Jack Nicholson is just amazing in it <3
I usually delete icons after I add them. I have space issues. =P

Yep, he did The Sixth Sense, Unbreakable, Signs, The Village, Lady in the Water, The Happening... The Village is my favorite. I didn't like The Sixth Sense, though. I have a small fear of dead people (and clowns, creepy children, birds, blood, zombies, etc.). ;) I've asked a friend who isn't a huge fan why people dislike MNS movies, and she says "they're boring and he tries to use the 'shock twist' on people at the end so they don't feel cheated out of wasting 2 hours of their lives." I think the twist works (except maybe for The Happening), 'cause I don't feel cheated. =P

I'll definitely let you know how badly it terrifies me. *nods*
I used to have space issues too but I bought another hard drive and now my laptop works faster than ever. Ok, that most certainly isn`t true, my laptop is acting weird/slow most of the time but I`m pretty sure it`s not because of the space. >.<

Eeer, maybe you shouldn`t see Shining after all, it has some creepy-dead children heh. :S
I`ve never seen the Village actually but I hear it`s very good, I shall watch it some time. :)

The twist always works, haha. I don`t think I agree with that because for one they don`t bore me at all. And I never, I mean NEVER expect the plot twist at the end, his movies always has a surprising ending!
Creepy dead children? O.O *takes this into consideration* *shudder*

The Village is great. In my opinion, anyway. Aaand guess who's in it? That's right, Michael Pitt. Mwahahahahaaa. ;) He's not psycho & stuff in The Village, though. *pouts*

Have you seen other M. Night movies, or is it just TSS?
 Creepy dead children? O.O *takes this into consideration* *shudder* The Village is great. In my op
Yeah, it has some scary stuff but it`s not down right a horror movie. Maybe *if* you still want to watch it, you should watch it with someone else?

Aww, you`re such a fangirl :') I`ll watch the Village soon and I`ll let you know if I liked it. I probably will though!

I think I`ve seen Unbreakable and I`ve definitely have seen Signs because I just love seeing Mel Gibson and his blue eyes, haha! :P
Wait, Signs is an Night movie, right? :O
Usually doesn't make a difference if I watch it alone or with someone. I'll probably just harass you in here while I watch it. =P

Meee? Fangirl? How dare you? ;)

+10 points for being a blue eyes fan. Even if Mel Gibson is included in that. ;) I just looked at the list of celebs I'm a fan of on here to get an idea how many blue-eyed people were on there... and the majority of them either have blue or the kind of brown where it's so dark, it just looks black. Like my Samm! =D
 Usually doesn't make a difference if I watch it alone of with someone. I'll probably just harass u
Haha, ok then! You`re lucky I don`t mind (movie commentary) harassment, especially when it comes to "Shining" ;)

Random but I`m finally in Ios, my vacation has officially began :D

I love Mel Gibson! I`ve even watched Leathal Weapon 1-4 oh so many times because of him and his beautiful dreamy eyes :P
Oh, I love the dark brown eyed men too, they look more masculine and stuff *swoons*
Tell me where I`ve might have seen this cute in the picture before. I`m sure I`ve seen couple of movies with him in :)
Yay for vacation! =D

It's Samm Levine in the picture, he's guest starred in just about everything (including 'Everybody Loves Hugo' as the overenthusiastic clerk at Mr. Cluck's). He's also in Inglourious Basterds, Freaks & Geeks and Not Another Teen Movie, to name a few.

I just read a highly disturbing link where someone DARED to suggest that Michael Emerson replace Steve Carell on The Office. I'm all for getting rid of Steve Carell, but NO. Just NO. The Office was good for a while, but they're running out of plot, the characters are boring... it probably won't last a season or two after Steve's gone. And they're not allowed to send someone as awesome as him into something that full of fail. Hmph. [/rant]
YAY, "Not Another Teen Movie". A friend made me watch it a ouple of years back jut because of the fact that Marilyn Manson was in the sountrack but she hated it and I absolutely loved it, haha! Freaks & Geeks is one of the shows in my "to watch" list btw. Mostly because I love Jason Segel :P

I`ve never seen The Office but I hear that it`s not as great as it used to be and I would DEFINITELY NOT want Micheal to be in something that doesn`t deserve his brilliance. ;(
Speaking of Michael, he got an Emmy nomination for Outstanding Supporting Actor In A Drama Series, YAY :D
Yay for Michael (and Terry) for getting Emmy nominations! There were some that really deserved their nominations... but it annoys me that Glee will probably win every category it's nominated for. It's not the best thing ever, but there's so much hype about it, it takes the focus away from more deserving shows/actors/actresses.

+10 points for putting F&G on your to watch list. I just watched an episode last night, it's one of my favorite shows everrr. =D

Since you're a Segel fan... this is his best moment, ever. He's performing a song he wrote for a girl in F&G, it gives me goosebumps every time. Also, Seth Rogen's face is awesome. XD
Yes, Terry did a great job as Locke & Smokey, especially this season and even though I`m not a big fan of Locke, a fact is a fact.
Yeah, that`s what worries me too, I`m afraid Glee would outshine other awesome shows that may deserve an Emmy more than Glee. :\

:D
I`ve been meaning to catch up with it since I watched 'Forgetting Sarah Marshall'. Someone told me that it only has one season btw. Tell me it isn`t trueeeeee *bites nails*

*squeals*
He looks so young and thin and hot there, haha. *_*
Yep, one season. Only 18 episodes of one of the awesomest shows ever. *sigh* LOL, I've never been able to think of Jason Segel as 'hot'. He's all yours. =P Seth Rogen, on the other hand... ;)

So I'm watching The Shining. Not too far into it yet, but the kid with the "imaginary" friend is creepy.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. *head collides with desk*
I`ll be able to catch up soon with it but I know I`ll be sad when it`s over. D:

YAY, Shining! REDRUM, REDRUM :P
IKR, that kid was kind of creepy. What did you think of it?
Maybe it's better that it ended so soon. It's got an acceptable ending (in my opinion, anyway) and it didn't drag on like some shows that keep being renewed that should have ended already. I'd rather have a show be cut short than drag on for ages and become nearly unwatchable (Heroes, The Office, and now I'm afraid they're going to do it to Supernatural).

Um... it was interesting. And confusing. And Jack Nicholson is creepy. And not in a good way. =P
I can`t decide which is better: a show ending too soon but remain awesome in my eyes or a couple of seasons of a show but without always being great. :\
But Lost was awesome in every season IMO. Sure, some seasons were better then others but it was still great. At least it kept my interest until the end. Too bad that doesn`t happen with every show I watch. :(
I`ll start watching Freaks & Geeks this weekend btw, I`m so excited :'D

Haha. Jack is perfect for the role of a crazy/psychopath/murderer, I love him :P
Interesting is good though, I thought you were gonna be disappointed and I was gonna be sorry I suggested the movie! D:
I agree, all of Lost was pretty good. I wasn't too thrilled with the idea of time travel at first, but that turned out to be interesting.

I started watching Lost again last night. I think I got through about 4 episodes of season 1... and it's reeeally hard to watch that and not just skip to season 2. Ben & Ana Luciaaa. =D

I'm not disappointed very often. I try not to build my expectations up, they always end up getting crushed whenever I do. Liiiike with Avatar. You're definitely right, Jack was perfect for that role.
The plotline with the time travel was in S5, am I right? Because I think that was my favorite season, even though time travel doesn`t excite me as a storyline, the handled it pretty great.

S1 was brilliant but it`s Benless so with that fact alone... I can`t enjoy it wholeheartedly ;) So glad you loved Ana Lucia, I though I was the only one. She was kind of awesome but stupid Michael had to kill her. >.<

I loved Avatar, even though I think it was kind of overrated (with all these picks, I really hate using that word btw) with all that fuss about it when it really wasn`t SUCH a big deal.

I watched the first episode of Freaks and Geeks btw and... *drums*... I LOVED IT. =D
I`m on episode 6 right now! Guh, I love that show, it`s really great. My favorite is (surprise, surprise) Nick but I love them all :P
 I`m on episode 6 right now! Guh, I love that show, it`s really great. My favoriete is (surprise, surpr
Well, Michelle Rodriguez was my main reason for watching the show, so I had to love Ana Lucia. =P Her death gave me even more reason to hate Michael, I'd hated him since I could remember. I was so glad when they finally killed him and I thought I'd never have to hear "WAAAAAAAAAAAAALT!!!!!" again. XD

Overrated picks are overrated. ;) Butyeah, didn't like Avatar, definitely overrated. The things I do for Michelle... =P It wasn't as bad as Control, though. That movie was just stupid.

Episode 6 already? Well, probably more now... but still. =O You're borderline obsessive. I like it. ;) The only one of the main characters I didn't really like was Lindsay. Kim is probably my current favorite. And Neal is my favorite geek, because of my Samm Levine love. Bill had some amazing geek lines, too. =D
een jaar geleden UESforeverr said…
HELLO? :) Im joanna and i adore Finn! but i won't be on here much cause, i uhh have to do laundry ;)