Finn Hudson Finny D`s appreciation thread

Mouraki posted on Jun 15, 2010 at 08:31PM
See the title? After all the hate our boy is getting lately, we should really start an appreciation thread, don`t you think? The credit for this idea goes to the lovely link!

So hi! If you`re a Finn fan and want a place to fangirl over him without being bashed, this is TEH place! Feel free to discuss your love for him and share the Finn Love!♥
 See the title? After all the hate our boy is getting lately, we should really start an appreciation t

Finn Hudson 131 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 131

een jaar geleden waldorf said…
heart
HELLO!
 HELLO!
een jaar geleden Mouraki said…
OH HAI DER!♥ *HUGS*
 OH HAI DER!♥ *HUGS*
heart
Here's a Finn hug for you! :'>

Ohh I'll go make that pick now.
 Here's a Finn hug for you! :'> Ohh I'll go make that pick now.
Awwwww, thank you!♥

Yes, make the pick my Love, we want more Finn fans here :D
Also, I think we need to change the spot look now that Glee has its summer hiatus, hmmm.
heart
Added the pickkkk! :)

Ohh maybe we should yes. We've gotten so many beautiful scenes since we got this spot look...
:D :D :D
Beautiful! I picked the one with the hug icon! :')

Yes! We should make a thread to submit banners and then icons but... one thread at the time, LOL! :p
Oh, maybe you should start that thread Love! And make some of your beautiful banners...? *puppy eyes*
heart
LMAO, why am I not surprised? :')
If somebody picks the one with the fail icon... grr.

Noo, stop talking like my banners are better than yours! Eventually I'll believe it and that would just be awful. :o
heart
Random people, don't feel awkward and just join in whenever you want to!
Haters gonna hate... pff.
Where is this lovely "haters gona hate" gif when you need it?

But... but... they are! LOL, it`s just the truth! :P
We`ll both make Finn banners, yes? And then we`ll chose what we like the best, un-biased! ;D
YES! Finn loves his fans so join the thread! :D
heart
Yes, I like that option! Haha watch everyone say "I want to keep the old one" after this... x')

Ohh I loved that gif, I have no idea where to find it though!
heart
I think we might need a link in the Glee spot, hmm. This one isn't very active. :|
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! You cracked me up! x'D

I have no idea either! It`s not in my photobooket either but I have some dissapproving gifs for the haters if we need them! Mostly Ben ones though!
Oh, and link, yay!

:S
Oh, that`s too bad. We have to make this spot more active! :\
heart
LOL AT FINN AND ARTIE! That look is so... yeah, disapproving and disgusted.

We do! But how? :|
I mean, I'm barely ever here because I know it's not active, so that's probably what everyone's thinking. Hmm hmm. :|
I think this gif is from the awesome scene "Mr. Schue, is he your son?", right? xD

Hmm... maybe with games and stuff? They usually work in other spots here! Now how do we get people to come here and play, hmmm. *thinks*
heart
I think so, now I just feel terrible for not being sure about it... haha I'm not enough of a Glee addict :'O

Haha awwwwwwwww, I don't know why but the sentence "come here and play" sounds so insanely CUTE!
Oh my gosh it could be a children's show.
Come and play with Finny D!
Ok I'll stop, I'm insane. O.o
Aww, don`t worry, I`m not very sure either! I`m just assuming because all the boys I think didn`t want Jesse to join the ND that`s why the give "dissapproving" looks! :P

AHAHAHAHAHAHA! As long as they have Cory in this children show, I`m in! :'D

Random: I want to rewatch Ghost ship again! All this Des loving lately makes my nostalgic! :'P
een jaar geleden DarkSarcasm said…
We meet again, Mouraki. ;D

Hiya Finn lovers... all two of you. =P
last edited een jaar geleden
heart
Whenever I say Schue now, I just think of the Will/Sue pairing, LOL. They're awesome though so it's ok x')

YAY! I'm sure the kids would love him just as much as we do, how could they not? :')

Aw! I need to watch it simply because I don't remember the movie at all, HAHA! Desmond is a good reason though. GG didn't give Jack Bass enough space so hey, it's only natural that we want more. 8|
heart
Ohhhhhhhhh! Finally a third person haha! :P
Hello!
Finally? It's only been an hourrr... =P
Hi there awesome Ben and Finn fan! :'D
How are you?

HAHA, well now it`s three of us, it`s so much better this way! :P
I'm alright, how about you guys?

[there was a suggestive joke about the number three here which I decided not to post] ;)
LOL, me too actually! That`s why I always add "Mr" Schue! x')

Ghost ship is one of my favorite movies (my absolut favorite is The Shining though), you need to rewatch it Love! ;D

Sorry I`m being slow, my air conditioner is being stupid again so I had to "fix" it! ;(
heart
An hour, a week... pfft it's still a long time :P

Aww Helen I can't imagine how happy you get when you find people who love BOTH Ben and Finn!
AHAHAH, aww, you should have posted it anyway! *wink wink* :P

I`m good! I had my first exam today and it went pretty well so I`m in a good mood today! :)
I`m studing financials btw! How about you?
heart
I have only watched about 1/3 of The Shining. I'm awful. O.o

Is it really hot in Greece today, since you need to fix the AC all the time? :(

Ohh look, new page! This is (already) awesome.
heart
I'm pretty good too, but for no reason at all. I just like to smile. :')
YAY, new page! :D

AHAHA, yes, that is indeed true! These two boys are my ultimate obsessions! :'D
:O
You should watch the hole movie Love, it may be really old but it`s classic! And Jack Nicholson is an amazing actor!

Oh, you can`t imagine how hot it is today! I stayed home all day after I came back from the university, if I had stayed a little more out there I would have died! *drama queen*
Ok, not really but you get my point! :P
heart
Ugh I need the season 6 dvd so I can admire Ben's awesomeness a little more! :(

Kind of random, but... I love the Glee secrets on tumblr, now I know there are Puck/Artie shippers out there. That's so cute. :'3
heart
My excuse... hmm, it was on TV and I didn't have the time :(
Plus he creeped me out but maybe that's the point, HAHA. I'll watch the whole movie sometime, yes!

I know you didn't make that sound very tempting but I would still prefer that weather, we had to deal with rain and thunder today. Wooo joy. :/
I love the Glee secrets thingamabob! I can stay there for aaages... or until one pisses me off. =P Haven't been there in a while, though. Puck/Artie? That's a new one.
YES! Ok he`s always awesome but in the last season he redeems himself and that`s both great and heartbreaking! I think my favorite season of Ben is 5. Or 3, IDK! I just like him the best when he`s in charge! :P

Really? I un-followed them couple of days ago, haha! If I had to see another "Finn/Cory can`t sing blah blah" I`d... ;(
Wait, I un-followed that one of the Glee ships secrets? *confused*
Ohgod, there's a ship secrets one too? *facekeyboard* Shipping wars are ruining the show for me.

You prefer the Human Punching Bag in charge? Hmmm... yeah, I can see that. ;D
I have un-followed the glee ship secrets as it turns out! :P
I think I could ship anyone in this show btw, it`s just so cute!

You have Tumblr too, yay! I recently made one but I mostly reblog things! :P
heart
I didn't even know about the Glee secrets until maybe a week ago so it's all shiny and new to me :'D
Puck + Artie = PARTIE? I wonder if the name alone is why he/she/it wants it to happen.

Yess I found this one in ship secrets, it's a mix of funny stuff and "Now I'm going to haaaate!" posts but... meh. :P

I think season 4 is my least favorite season in general, I have no idea why though. I just stopped watching for a while after that... hmm.
Yeah! The ship wars are getting more and more rediculous, seriously! If they spend have the time to enjoy the show and not care about the couples, we would all be happy!

Yeah, I love when he was messing up with everyone`s mind, and he was the leader and he was such a kick ass with that little black thingy he carried around! But the beatings... they make me more emotional than I like to admit! :P
Exactly! Why are couples such a big deal, anyway?

Ben Linus is the king of mindfuckery. I like to think the beatings only made him stronger & more determined to screw with people. ;)
Partie, HAHAHA! I think Mark has called them Partie in one of his tweets! :P
Wooo, I found it: link

Season4 is when they were trying to get off the island right? I liked that season! I think my least favorite was 3 except Ben`s awesomeness part! I love them all though, some of them just better than the others I guess!
heart
Awwwww that's adorable! November 4th? HOW DO YOU REMEMBER THESE THINGS? LOL!

There's nothing wrong with season 4 I guess, but that's when I was the most obsessed with House and... multitasking is NEVER my thing. :P
Edit: Actually, scratch that. It can't have been... S4 is also my least favorite House season? Maybe I don't like the number 4.
I wish I knew! I watch for the characters and the (unrealistic but hilarious) plot and storylines, haha!

YES! He`ll mindfuck you and then ask you for some milk, he`s THAT good! He was getting all the beatings without even complaining! :'O
That`s what I like to think too btw and from what it seems, that was what he did exactly! :D
LOL, it was the first time I heard about Partie and it has kind of stucked in my mind, haha! I just went through his tweets, there`re not many anyway! :P

Awww, haha! Maybe you were into another show apart from House then? Season4 of House isn`t my favorite one either but that`s when we got to meet Taub so I can`t really hate it! :P
heart
Damn, my battery is dying here. Well it's getting late anyway, BYE BYE FELLOW FINN FANS! :P
Maybe a 4th person will discover this place eventually. *optimist*
Okay my Love! Goodnight, hope I`ll see you tommorow! *HUGS*

*joins the optimism* ;D
Bye, waldorf!

Optimism... *shudders* =P

Other than fawning over Ben & Finn, what are you up to, Mouraki? =P
Oh, come on, optimism is... pretty cool! :P

Right now, I`m checking out Google chrome (because yes, I just discovered it!), it feels... different! I always use Firefox.
Other than that... oh, I`m making something to eat! xP

How about you, DarkSarcasm ? Btw, what time is it where you live? Here it`s 2am but I can`t go to sleep, I was sleeping the hole afternoon! :S
If you say so. =P

I'm a Firefox user too. Getting used to new stuff sucks. =P Just started watching 'East of Eden'. Not sure what I think about it yet.

It's 7:30pm here. You're in... *backtracks* Greece?
Haha, yes, I`m not a big fan of changes either! Google Chrome looks okay for now but it`s not Firefox! ;)
I haven`t heard about it, what is about?

Yeah, I`m from Greece! Which kind of sucks lately but whatever, summer is here, I can go to a beach and forget all about... the stuff that is happening here. :S