This BuzzFeed homepage is tailored for our readers in the USA. Make it your default. This BuzzFeed homepage is tailored for our readers in the USA. Switch to US Have you seen BuzzFeed English? Come check it out!
"SNL" Has Given Women An Amazing Anthem For Saying…
Video Shows Los Angeles Police Shooting That Killed…
27 Household Cleaning Tricks Every Parent Should…
Fabulous! Don\'t forget to share with your friends on Twitter and Facebook.
1. Why does Chandler claim not to have cried since he was a child, despite evidence to the contrary?
Also, in Season 3, Phoebe tells a story where she made him “cry like a baby.”
2. Why does Ross hate on ice cream, when he’d previously happily shared it with Marcel?
3. Why does Rachel not remember Chandler in the first episode, despite them spending Thanksgiving together on multiple occasions?
4. Why does Ross claim to have slept with only Carol in the early stages of the show, but it later comes out that he slept with the cleaning lady in college?
Richard taught him early on, in Season 2, but by Season 7, he tries to give the maître d’ a tip in a restaurant, and fails.
Quick rundown: Ross is 29 in Seasons 3, 4, and 5, somehow. Then Rachel is assumed to be the youngest in “The One Where They All Turn Thirty,” as Joey’s birthday has already happened. But in Season 1 he is said to be 25, while Rachel went to school with Monica, so she should be 26.
Another quick rundown — Rachel tells Gunther her birthday is May, but also claims to be an Aquarius (January). Ross, meanwhile, claims his birthday is Oct. 18 at the hospital after breaking his hand, but had previously told Gunther it was December.
8. Did Rachel actually have a Central Perk uniform?
9. Why do Monica and Ross have such different views on what they’ve talked about?
Ross announces he told everyone when he first slept with Carol, but the very next episode, Monica has no knowledge of it.
10. How does Joey forget what an Adam’s apple is?
11. And how come he also forgets what air quotes are?
12. Why does Monica forget about the turkey on the head incident?
She claims it’s her first Thanksgiving in “The One Where Underdog Gets Away,” but when they later share their worst Thanksgiving, it’s clear she has had a Thanksgiving before.
Because Joey has a turkey on his head. How does that slip someone’s memory?
13. Why does Phoebe claim her father left before she was born, when he clearly sung her bedtime lullabies?
Since they inspired “Smelly Cat,” this is actually extremely important.
14. Why does Rachel have a working key in Season 10, after Treeger had smashed the door down and changed the locks since she moved out?
In “The One With the Late Thanksgiving,” the gang is able to get the door open (partially) because Rachel still has a key. But the locks were changed in the Season 8 episode when Joey and Phoebe accidentally lock the door, and claim there’s a gas leak.
15. Why did Monica and Chandler break their promise to name their first child Joey?
16. How come Phoebe doesn’t know the word “sous” despite being fluent in French?
She mistakes Monica’s sous chef for her boss in “The One With Rachel’s Date,” but then teaches Joey how to speak French, and appears to be more or less fluent in it.
Die Hard fans notice the remarkable resemblence between Bruce Willis and Elizabeth’s dad?
“Susan Sarandon” was on Ross’ “list” of women he was allowed to sleep with; Joey later slept with a character played by Susan Sarandon. Ross referred to himself as “Cro-Magnum PI,” Monica later slept with Magnum, PI. They try to get a table by giving the name “Winona Ryder,” Rachel went to school with a character played by Winona Ryder. At one point they were trying to come up with the capital of Cambodia, and guessed, “Sean Penn,” who they later met. Ross came up with the idea for “Jurassic Park,” and Joey later met a character played by Jeff Goldblum. Most disturbing: Jessica Rabbit was on Chandler’s list of celebrities he could sleep with, his FATHER was played by Kathleen Turner, who voiced Jessica Rabbit.” And Elle McPhearson was mentioned in a list of women the guys thought about, seasons before she became Joey’s roommate.
18. Why does Phoebe think Rachel would be too “vanilla” to kiss her college friend, when she’s already seen her kiss Monica?
Which was how Monica and Rachel got their apartment back, something Phoebe was present for.
19. What happened in Joey’s life to make him refuse to share food?
20. Last week, this question would have been why their favourite table was always free. This week: What sort of douchebag reserves a table for a DECADE?
And what sort of coffeehouse allows it? I blame Gunther.
Oops! It looks like you\'ve already used that reaction on this post.
Rebuzzed! This post has been added to your Feed
I know, right? And there’s more where that came from.
Broken hearted? Maybe you’ll like something over here instead?
I know, right? Will your friends agree?
21 Questions "Friends" Fans Still Want Answered
13 Questions You Never Knew You Needed Answering, Answered ×
24 Big Questions Science Still Needs To Answer ×
21 Questions British Guys Need To Answer Immediately ×
15 Questions Spiders Need To Answer Right Now, Explained By Science ×
27 Ways To Make Your Groceries Last As Long As…
50 Things That Look Just Like Your Childhood
friends, entertainment, plot holes, tv, viral, classic
Don\'t forget to share! Want to add another one? Go for it!
Could Running For President Destroy Ben Carson\'s Legacy?
Great! You\'ll get your first email soon.
Danny Dyer Announces He’s Engaged In The Most Danny Dyer Way Possible
Australian Singer Stops Set To Save Fan From Being Choked By Security
17 Reasons You Should Never Read “Harry Potter”
This Is Why Your iPhone Can “Accept” Or “Decline” Some Calls, But Only “Slide To Answer” Others
Are you sure you want to remove this item? You can\\'t restore it with "Cancel" button!
Upload an Image Crop Image Are These Thumbnails Okay? ×
Preview Thumbnails Save Thumbnails Choose a new image Save
Oops! We had a problem sending your message. Please try again later.