Fringe Would u Rather...

scrubby21 posted on Jun 25, 2011 at 03:11PM
for those of you not familiar with this game, here's how it works. you say, "Would you rather (WYR) do this or do that?" the next person answers and posts their own WYR question. okay so i'll go first.

WYR be encased in Amber or be slowly tortured to death?

(and FYI they don't have to be morbid questions like mine, they can just be like who would you rather marry kind of thing)

Fringe 32 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden Kaelity said…
Didn't know this game, i like the idea! :)
I would rather be slowly tortured to death, i guess.

WYR live in the blueverse or in the redverse?
een jaar geleden scrubby21 said…
yeah, it's great but i can't take the credit since i saw it on the HP spot first. yeah, i'd go with that answer too cuz otherwise you're stuck in perpetual hell.

anyways, i'd have to go with the blueverse cuz it's more similar to our own world (less culture shock) and isn't falling apart as much.

WYR be 'born' as a shapeshifter or as an Observer?
een jaar geleden Kaelity said…
A shapeshifter, i guess... We don't know enough about the observers and i think it's really sad that they don't feel anything
WYR be a cortexikid and have a power or just be normal?
hmm, hard one! let's see, it's basically a double edged sword to be a cortexikid But you could end up with an awesome power. so i guess on the offchance that i could teleport, then i'd go with being a cortexikid, even if it screwed up my childhood =)

WYR witness naked Walter (on a tuesday of course!) and get to meet Peter in the process OR not get to meet either of them ever
een jaar geleden Zipa said…
BRING ME NAKED WALTER NOW !!! I could do anything just for meeting Peter Bishop!!
WYR lost the love of your life or not exist anymore?
uh i like existing so i'd have to go with the love lost but they're kind of equivalent cuz without your love you feel like you don't exist. so really good question Zipa!

WYR be stuck in the redverse or a planet full of Observers? (sorry i just woke up, i'll think of a better one later)
even though i'm curious as to what an Observer planet would be like i'd have to pick the redverse.

WYR be burned to death or watch someone you loved burn to death by an insane pyrokinetic.
een jaar geleden MrBuna said…
hard question... but i don't like being burned, so the insane pyrokinetic should kill someone i love.

WYR save your own world by destroying another one or save both of them by sacrificing yourself?
sacrifice myself. i'm so honorable, right? =)

WYR be able to teleport between worlds or be able to cure any illness?
Teleport between worlds in really cool!! The econd is great too so IDK

WYR kiss Nina or kill Gene?
uh oh Zipa, you're going to hate me but i'd have to kill Gene. there's no way i'd be able to kiss Nina when she's got those horrible brown teeth of hers. unless, you mean just on the cheek, then i could do it. besides there's like 5 other cows who could replace her. =)

WYR be stuck in an infinite time loop of the best day of your life OR kill yourself before you were stuck.
last edited een jaar geleden
crying
WHAT !!! You just killed Gene !! OMg I'll be crying forever what did you do to Gene !! That's why there is no Gene in 2026 !! Because you killed her

I think I prefer being stuck in an infinite time loop of the best day of my life.. which is must be a day I was watching Fringe xD

WYR kiss Gene on the mouth or being killed by a shapeshifter?
lol...umm.. i guess i'd kiss the cow rather than die

WYR marry AltLincoln or OurLincoln? with the stipulation that if you married AltLincoln you'd have to go live in the ALtverse.
een jaar geleden Observer_95 said…
Our lincoln.

WYR meet AltPeter or AltBell (if both hadnt died)
well, technically AltPeter is OurPeter and the original OurPeter is the one that died but anyways...my answer would be AltBell. he just seems like he'd be an interesting character to meet (if OurBell was any indication).

WYR have to fight off that mole child thing or Porcuman (from the Pilot)? and all you have to defend yourself with is a sturdy stick.
een jaar geleden Observer_95 said…
I would rather die but if i had to choose probably Porcuman...

WYR be the woman with Cancer on the outside or Woman pregnant with bald baby?
umm...well since both of them die i guess i'd go with the cancer one as she dies quicker than the pregnant lady.

WYR be turned into the monster Valerie Boon (sucked out people's spinal fluid) forever or have your life force bound to that alien creature forever (the one that turned people into ash)?
oops, i forgot about this. hey people please answer so i don't have to myself. xD
een jaar geleden EclecticFan78 said…
Alrighty, don't recall seeing this one, looks like fun so I'm going to just jump right in here.

As I wouldn't really want to be either one, I guess be bound to the alien creature simply due to the fact that I don't want to be drinking other people's spinal fluid.

WYR watch Mr. X brutally kill Olivia or Walternate torture and kill Walter?
yeah it is fun! glad you finally noticed this one!

ooh, you're a mean one, Mr. Grinch. let's see, on the one hand, Walter is my favourite character and i don't think he would last very long under torture. on the other hand, he is a lot older than Olivia and has gotten a chance to live longer. on the other hand if Olivia was killed, maybe Walter could bring her back. so, i guess i'd go with Olivia being killed simply because there is a slight hope Walter could bring her back or at least her consciousness. this was probably the hardest one i've ever had to answer, so great job! let's see if you can do it again!

since my cold addled brain isn't working very well right now, i'm going to reuse one. WYR be encased in Amber or slowly tortured to death?
Sorry to hear about your cold. May Godspeed you back to good health.

I saw that question further up and had no idea which one I would go with. I like to think I have a high pain tolerence, except for servere back pain, but if the torture lasted longer than a month before I died I would go with the amber.

WYR have the show continue for multiple seasons and slowly watch the quality go down hill to where you actually end up wondering why you liked it in the first place or...... have season 4 end with a massive cliffhanger, end up being cancelled, and never find out how it turns out? (This means the writers would never reveal where they were going to go in the following season.)
ah well thag you bery much! hey, good idea! that band plays soothing type music, it might actually help me get better! ;)

well, you already knew i'd hate it if it ended with a massive cliffhanger so by default i'd have to go with the first option. i mean, i'm already used to half the shows i watch going down this route, so what's one more? besides, i could always choose not to watch it anymore if it was that bad and make up my own perfect ending for the show. =)

again, i can't seem to think of a good one right now so i'll reuse another one. though this'll be the last time, i promise.

WYR be burned to death or watch someone you loved burn to death by an insane pyrokinetic.
To burn to death would be one of the most horrid deaths I can think of. However, I would not be able to watch someone I love go through such a thing. So I would sacrifice myself for my loved one.

WYR the show retained our universe, added a new universe, and do away completely with the Red Alternate Universe or............. the show does away with both blue and red universes completely and delve into new universes that still focus on the lives of the same characters?
ask me this question again after the 4th season has ended. no really, i'd go with the first option. the only way i could bare to part with the blue verse would be if the storyline becomes really stupid. so that's what i meant by my first comment. also the second option looks like a way to get the show cancelled real fast. people like change but not that much change all at once.

WYR have Peter turned into an Observer with no chance of him ever being normal again or have Peter die for real?
Well, I can honestly say, I do not want to see him turned into an Observer at all, but as for him dying, I wouldn't want that either as I have seen on other message boards some people only watch the show because of Mr. Jackson. Soooo, if he died for real, viewership would probably drop and Fox might pull the plug. So I guess keep him on the show as an Observer.

WYR see episodes that zero in on the supporting cast (Astrid, Phillip, Nina, Lincoln) to flesh them out more while Peter, Olivia, and Walter are pushed to supporting roles or..... continue to have Olivia, Walter, and Peter's stories expanded upon?
hmm, i'm fine with the supporting cast getting some time to shine as long as it wasn't a permanent thing. maybe just like a couple episode arc where the trio is kidnapped or something and it's up to the others to save them.

WYR have pieces of your brain removed and you go fairly crazy and can't remember some things OR have your eyes removed and never be able to see again?
I think I would have pieces of my brain removed. After all we all go a little crazy sometimes, would be nice to have an actual reason for it. Besides, if I lost my sight, I wouldn't be able to watch my movies and television programs. Especially one by the name of Fringe.

WYR be a shapeshifter who has to kill constantly to keep your identity secret or have a special power that is beyond your control that kills people at random?
i guess i'd go with the special power because then at least it isn't really my fault (though it would still feel like it). whereas, i'd actually have to be evil to purposely kill people.

WYR be stuck in an alternate verse where everything is strange and the love of your life is alive there (but wants nothing to do with you) OR stay in your own world where everything is normal but they are dead.
een jaar geleden Shepard14 said…
Cool Game :)

Umm....oooh, wow. I think I would rather stay in my world. At least I would know that the love of my life loved me back :P

WYR Have Alt-Livia with Peter or our Olivia with Peter
thanks!, but it's not my invention. probably stole it from the harry potter spot, can't remember.

i guess our Olivia but she's not really ours right now, is she? =(

WYR eat Mr. Papaya (the friendliest of fruits) or eat a roast beef sandwich (raw meat), with eleven jalapenos doused in a container full of pepper (ie. the gross sandwich the Observer eats in the first season)?

anyone? Bueller? anyone?
okay, i'll answer my own question. i'd eat the gross sandwhich as Mr. Papaya has suffered enough.

WYR be stuck in an alternate timeline with no way of getting back and no one knows who you are OR have a horrific accident in your own timeline and become a quadriplegic for the rest of your life but be surrounded by people who know and love you.