Game of Thrones Most hated characters?

Vytasb posted on Oct 31, 2012 at 09:23PM
These are the people I hate the most in no order:

Joffrey (asshole through and through)
Stannis (he's so boring to read in the book, but i guess it's his character)
Mellisandre
Theon Greyjoy

Game of Thrones 27 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden roniceb said…
angry
I agree, they all make me very angry in about the same order. Except maybe I would put Mellisandre before Stannis because it seems like she has some sort of spell on him to control him & she was responsible for Stannis killing his brother younger being Renly Baratheon with her Demon Child!
een jaar geleden PlaviNub said…
sad
Catelyn Stark; there is no one bad situation that she didnt make even worse...
een jaar geleden yesterdaysjam said…
angry
I'm a usually a very gentle guy, but Joffrey makes me want to smash his skull in!
een jaar geleden Vampire_Lover97 said…
Joffrey.
een jaar geleden lostandhp4ever said…
Joffrey and Theon, two stupid losers who don´t know how to handle "power"... and I also dislike Sansa, this stupid girl but I have hope that she will do her revenge.
een jaar geleden Perfidia said…
Joffrey Baratheon
Theon Greyjoy
Melisandre
een jaar geleden gotfan2011 said…
I hope joffrey gets whats coming to him
een jaar geleden Astradyne said…
Theon, Theon, Theon and oh yeah Theon. Did I mentioned Theon?
Sometimes Dany even bother me.
een jaar geleden nneellliii said…
DEFINITELY Joffrey (like Vytasb said "asshole through and through")
+ but also Theon Greyjoy and Mellisandre
een jaar geleden fatoshleo said…
NOBODY likes that mother f**ker of a king Joffrey!
though Mellisandre is kinda exciting and sexy..
Astradyne commented…
Nobody? I kind of like him as a great role in a n interesting story. een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden TVFanFirst said…
Theon and Joffery in that order for me
een jaar geleden M-a-l said…
Cat is a pain
een jaar geleden simca17 said…
Theon and Joffrey. It was so great when Joffrey got slapped by tyrion.
een jaar geleden taxmanMne said…
Well i really dont know these days. First it was Joffrey, than Jamie, but after what Roose Bolton did i forgot about first two guys... So i guess Lord Bolton is the jerk in my opinion...
een jaar geleden Spikegilfer1997 said…
Walder Frey, Theon, Joffrey
in that order.
Spikegilfer1997 commented…
Ramsay is someone I see as a tool to be used, although keeping him strictly underfoot has some consequences I hear. een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden Arya13 said…
I hate Joffrey, he's stupid and cruel but It's an interesting character.
een jaar geleden hollysnow said…
Just thought I would add my input. Please explain why you all hate Theon so much? He can be a right dick sometimes and makes plenty of mistakes and it just makes me see him as more human. That hardly makes him comparable to cold hearted Roose Bolton, Walder Frey and especially King "bastard" Joffrey. Joffrey likes to kill whores for amusement, Theon just wants to be adored and important, to be someone because he hasn't been very important his whole life. That is hardly a reason to hate him more than the most vicious character on the show. Oh and that damn Fire Priestess he is not more evil or manipulative as her- she is so disturbing. Peace :)
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden XxXrachellXxX said…
Daario Naharis, khal Drogo, Joffrey Baratheon/Lannister, Theon Greyjoy & Talisa Maegyr.
een jaar geleden rikku_chan said…
Walder Frey and Ramsey.
een jaar geleden GrinseRabe said…
HOW can someone hate Sansa, Catelyn, Stannis or even Theon more than Walder, Ramsay, Roose, Gregor, Joffrey, Tywin, Cersei, Craster ond Randyll Tarly? Seriously.

een jaar geleden GameOfSansa said…
angry
Walder, Theon, Roose, Ramsay, Joffrey, Robert A and B, Maester Pycelle, Alliser, Balon and Olly.
een jaar geleden TheHound1 said…
Part of the reason I love Game of Thrones is because I love my history. You can find historical parallels with real life people. Ramsay - Thomas de Torquemada (grand inquisitor in spanish inquisition), Theon - King John (cruel and traitorous) Joffrey - Caligula (enjoyed watching torture and murder) Melisandre - Queen Mary (religious fanatic who burned people). The one bad guy that doesn't fit in is Walder Frey - can't think of anyone who did a random act of treachery similar to the red wedding in real life. He's in a league of his own for me!
een jaar geleden PhoebeBaratheon said…
I absolutely love this show ^_^ It's very well written and the actors are great. But when I realised Joffrey being the most disliked character in thte series, how unfortunate I am to have the same last name. Lol Great show!
een jaar geleden silverfang77 said…
Walder Frey and the High Sparrow.
een jaar geleden pelicandy said…
I agree with you... I also hate Walder Frey
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden ScorpionTDC said…
In terms of being a well written character? Joffrey, Ramsay, Cersei, the Sparrows...

In terms of being just a poor character I don't enjoy watching? Daenerys (though that might change if she actually becomes an intentional villain), Sam and Gilly
een jaar geleden Magy25 said…
Hum, being kinda predictable... Joffrey and Ramsay, ofc.