God-The creator How can people NOT believe?

peterslover posted on Jan 02, 2010 at 01:59AM
Non-believers, how, how can you not believe? Open your eyes, what do you see..... can you see anything? Do you really think that all life was made by one single organism? Yea, right! :/
And where did that organism come from? Isn't it much easier to think that God would create more than to think a single organism would just happen out of NOWHERE? Open your eyes non-believers, there are trillions and trillions and trillions of life out there i.e.;
humans, ALL plants, ALL animals, ALL life on the land and the sea! JUST THINK ABOUT IT! ALMIGHTY GOD IS THE CREATOR OF ALL LIFE!!
 Non-believers, how, how can u not believe? Open your eyes, what do u see..... can u see anythin

God-The creator 17 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden iluvmichaelj said…
Yes,once i was talking to a girl and i asked her :"Do you belive in GOD",she said:"no i hate him",she didn't belive in GOD ,that was the worst word that someone has said to me !!She was so selfish!!GOD created the World and the humans!!!
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden peterslover said…
heart
You have a wonderful opportunity to witness to her! Talk to her when she is in a good mood. Pray to God first, in your heart. Ask Him to open her heart and accept. Ask Him to put words in your mouth to witness!
een jaar geleden mooimafish17 said…
"Isn't it much easier to think that God would create more than to think a single organism would just happen out of NOWHERE?"

I don't believe in what i do because it is easy - i do because i believe in my heart of hearts that there is no god.
een jaar geleden Twilight_Dream said…
iluvmichaelj - how can that girl hate God if she believes there is none? lol, and WERE the one's that don't make sense.
een jaar geleden ghost1 said…
heart
In this day and age people are very selfish and unwilling to open their eyes. Due to so many people putting down my religion I sank so far away from god that I had started to listen to blasphemic music. When I turned 16 I had enough, I threw out/sold all of my music that was not christian. The feeling you get after doing something like that for god is indescribable. I felt a heart warming feeling, like I had nothing to worry about and I felt love, I almost cried out of joy, I felt so blessed that I had finally put faith where it needed to be.
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden peterslover said…
That is a wonderful witness of your faith ghost1! If you know fans that need to here from your witness, you could copy/paste the URL and then prop them!
een jaar geleden DestinyGirl said…
heart
Truly a wonderful message!
een jaar geleden MissKnowItAll said…
It might be easier, but sometimes it is better to question things. There is evidence, I was studying it today in science.

I also have a question. Why is it that something with actual evidence is so unlikely, but what a book says can be believed without question?
een jaar geleden mooimafish17 said…
^^ a very good point
een jaar geleden Pluma said…
crying
i dunno WHO to believe! My friend or God? ppl who believe in God do have some great ideas, and I support them, but so does my friend... WAAA!
een jaar geleden sugarcane15 said…
hmmm
it's hard 2 deal with the truth and hard 2 believe at the same time for me, I know more of the truth,I'm not much of a believer
een jaar geleden winxlove2 said…
I am totaly the one who doesen't bilieve!I mean come on!god?there is no god!if it wud by why did he let us by angry,sad,hating ect?!think you god-lovers!and to somebody that sed"how cud a sigle moleciul just apear"meybe in a litlle difirent words but who cares!so I just gonna say HOW DID YOUR STUPID "GOD" APEAR TOO?!
loveofdelena commented…
blasphemy! een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden LadyL68 said…
It makes me sad that there are so many non-belivers out there. Let's all pray for them.
een jaar geleden LadyL68 said…
We need to all keep faith as a priority in the world.
een jaar geleden mikethecat said…
heart
yes sad people who rejects accept jesus as personal savior go to hell eternity. in hell has no exist. no talk each other forever. suffer/pains forever. in zech. 14:7b "there will be no day or night ...."
in zech. 14:12b "their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their tongues" both in ncv (new century version)

in hell forever no return. no exist. God made hell for unsaved people (who rejected accepted jesus as personal savior)

be ready and alert ! jesus coming very soon. so better witness unsaved people accept jesus as personal savior !!!!!
een jaar geleden ivoryphills said…
I'm guessing this post won't be so relevant since this forum is pretty old, but as a former Christian-turned-atheist, one just doesn't find the "appeal" to Christianity- or any other religion, to be honest- that many of its followers claim to have. There are many flaws in the religion, heck, the entire religion is nothing but flaws.

There's no solid argument to prove that God and Jesus exist, and the only explanations Christians (including myself, when I used to claim devotion as you) were that it's written in the Bible, that all of the things we see had to have to come from somewhere, that those of us who were raised in Christianity somehow met Jesus and he was the one to fix our problems and etc., etc. Basically, it's just regurgitated explanations that really aren't explanations, but just means to hide the fact that Christians simply don't know how to prove God exists because there is no proof to use.
Plus, Christians (especially those of conservative standing) tend to do the following that- if I may be so blunt- tend to be annoying and outright unrighteous:

- Nitpick bible verses to justify their bigotry (and passing over verses and laws that contradict their own lifestyle) such as the use of homophobic laws to attack gay people (specifically gay men)

- Ignore the fact that the bible was written millenniums ago by men who didn't have any understanding of how the natural world works and wanted to retain unfair power over all others, and wrote the bible to both have some understanding of nature so they wouldn't be so afraid of it and to dictate laws to keep power.

-Do exactly what the writers of the bible did and ignore the scientific proof provided to the world (this is mostly Creationists, and those Christians who are progressive tend to accept scientific proof more). They also tend to say that people criticizing the bible and the religion are "persecuting" them.

-Call to the New Testament as the "more loving and liberal" side of the Bible that all Christians now follow when non-Christians bring up the craziness of the OT, forgetting the fact that Jesus's stated that his laws was not meant to completely erase the old laws, but to just add on to it. and many of the laws in the OT were still brought up in the NT in the later books.

-Invade other people's lives. They want to "save" other people and convert people to Christianity and claim anything they that goes against their laws is sin, and any resistance to conversion is met with condescension, such as threats of going to hell, telling the nonChristian that they'll pray for them to see the light or to have God's mercy, that atheists are just angry at God for whatever reason and many other nonsense that doesn't help their case at all. (This is why I didn't want to tell my Christian friend that I'm an atheist; I've had a bad reaction from my own family, and many other atheists young and old share the same experience).

-They claim God is loving and flawless and forgiving, but according to the bible, this being has committed mass murders the world over, dictated and allowed the murders and rape of other people that are captives of war, slaves, and women (to clarify the rape of women more: if a woman that was raped didn't scream loud enough, she was just as accountable for what happened to her as the rapist, and she was sold to her rapist by her own father, and that is if she was a "virgin". If she wasn't a virgin, she and the rapist are stoned to death for impurity. The only justification the rape victim would have is if she was engaged to another man).

-Many Christians actually don't read the bible at all, or just read a few passages here and there; almost none read the whole thing, and it's been proven that atheists read the bible more than Christians because they aren't just easily accepting of a book with many backward teachings.

-Christians go up in arms against having their children taught evolution in schools because it's somehow "anti-Christian propaganda," yet are perfectly fine with having their children learn unscientific and regressive biblical studies to carry with them throughout their lives. Many don't even allow their children the option of choosing whether or not they want to believe, and disown those that still break from Christianity later on in life.

-Christians keep offering the same "it's God's will and test of humans" answer for the questions about life and the inhumane way the world is and why this supposedly merciful God doesn't just descend from heaven and fix the problems and protect those that are hurting.

-Christians have rewritten, bastardize, and completely change the original text of the bible so much that many do not know just how cruel and merciless God and Jesus really are, or how asinine the whole bible is.

-Christians, when shown the hypocrisy of the bible and the world horrors and blind following that occur mostly because of it, they go on the defensive and state that not all Christians are like that or that they are doing these things out of love or that they are still being persecuted because people don't say "some Christians" when actually, the majority are like so and the ones that are the silent minority just do not want to get their hands dirty until it affects them and lumps them in with the bad majority.

In all, Christianity isn't exactly the bee's knees. My apologies for the long post.
een jaar geleden jandGod said…
sunny

( :

hi / hello peterslover . . . . .

yep . . . . .

i agree . . . . .

God is the Creator of all . . . . .

hope you have a happy tuesday

( :