God-The creator Please pray for the people of Indonesia....

peterslover posted on Nov 04, 2010 at 09:02PM
Indonesia is getting hit hard by a series of volcanic explosions. Pray that God will stop it and the people will be safe and healthy again.
 Indonesia is getting hit hard door a series of volcanic explosions. Pray that God will stop it and the

God-The creator 9 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden peterslover said…
surprise
The land is devastated.
last edited een jaar geleden
 The land is devastated.
surprise
God's volcano is beautiful, but hard and deadly for us.
 God's vulkaan is beautiful, but hard and deadly for us.
Very powerful 0.0
 Very powerful 0.0
surprise
Powerful
 Powerful
surprise
power
 power
een jaar geleden Magica said…
Will do. <3
een jaar geleden tatajackson said…
rainy
Hello sussie. first of all thanks for making this forum. and yes...this big natural disaster happened in my country. in fact,its not only volcanic explosions hited us. but also tsunami that pounded remote islands in western Indonesia following an earthquake off the coast of Sumatra killed more than 100 people,and hundreds more were missing.And Merapi mountain still put on top alert status.
my country is crying now but we still struggle. Your pray is so important for us right now... may god bless all of us.
heart
I'm so sorry for this disaster. I hope that none of your family and friends were hurt.
God Bless you and your and everyone there.

Lord God, give them strength to carry on, Amen
een jaar geleden yorkshire_rose said…
heart
My heart goes out to all the people everywhere who have to suffer in this way <3
 My hart-, hart goes out to all the people everywhere who have to suffer in this way <3