H2O Just Add Water H2O/Mako Mermaids Filming Locations lijst

Novvak posted on Apr 13, 2017 at 06:52AM
Hi all, I'm here to share with you a list of on set locations for both H20 and Mako. I travel to Queensland, where the shows are filmed, pretty frequently, so its fairly easy to work out locations! Some of which I've visited in person, such as the Juice Net Cafe location.

Also, please note, that all of these locations are outdoor sets, most of the indoor scene are filmed at Village Roadshow Studios, (The Moon Pool was constructed in Soundstage 5), which is on the Gold Coast too, its just next door to the Movie World theme park.

Anyways, heres the list;

Mako:
Rita's House - 19 Brakes Cres, Miami QLD
The beach Cam / Zac work at - Currumbin beach - Elephant rock
The Cafe - Washington Waters Park Pier, Southport, QLD
The Pier where India reveals she's a mermaid to Eric - 95 Gold Coast Hwy, Southport, QLD.
Zaks House - 82 Savoy Dr, Broadbeach Waters QLD

H2O:
The Cafe - 1 Marina Crescent, Hollywell, Goldcoast, QLD, Australia.
The Marine Park - Sea world, Gold coast, Australia.
The High School - Somerset College - 34 Clover Hill Dr, Mudgeeraba, QLD, Australia

This is just a small compilation of the locations I’ve found, I’m still working on locating The H2O Girls houses and more, if you have any information to share that would add to the list that would be much appreciated!
last edited on Apr 13, 2017 at 01:12PM

H2O Just Add Water 17 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden PersehoneRose said…
Hi there! I have the location of Cleos house but I have searched
Everywhere for Emma's, Rikki's and Charlotte house location
Have you had any luck with finding out their house locations?
Cleos house is
36 margaroola biggera waters
een jaar geleden jds185 said…
You visited the Marina Restaurant huh? I bet that was a surreal experience. How was the interior? Was it decorated similar to the show or was it just bland?

I too have been searching Google Earth checking out some of the show locations. I can't find Emma's house or the Trailer Park for the life of me. I figured that Emma's place would be easy to find. Seeing as the front of the house seems to be facing a grassy park area with a large canal that appears to be near the ocean, & the back of her house obviously facing the dead end of a smaller canal. I haven't been able to locate either. Any luck?
sab088 commented…
I don't know what it was then, but according to Google Maps it's The goud Coast Game vis Club now. They have a sign about H2O there. linkGame ·8 maanden geleden
I found the location where Riki gets hit with the sprinkler & first discovers that she's a mermaid. Paradise Waters Park, Gold Coast, QLD, Australia.
een jaar geleden Jbnbn2 said…
I found where Emma's house is located the address is 44 Anglers Esplanade. The house looks a bit different to what is was in the show (New fence, paint job) but you can tell its the house as it has the same features.
Yeah that's definitely it. How did you manage to find it? Now we just have to find the freaking trailer park!
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden hoe4mermaids said…
Hi guys and gals, I am hazarding a guess that the trailer park used in filming was Tallebudgera Creek Tourist Park because as I live in the area, I have noticed it looks similar. Anyways, hopes this helps love you long time
loverofmako commented…
omg tysm hoe4mermaids me and my girlfriend were there the other dag and couldn't help but think it was the area where zayn nearly got attacked. Anwyway tysm girlfriend proper life saver xxxxx i wisy byron was still single . his fluffy locks were always a weakness of mine xx een jaar geleden
hoe4mermaids commented…
OMG ikr even though i am a severely gay woman those curly locks just trapped me. And his pickup line "i saw u from over there and i thought EMMA!" is just phenomenal. Anyway love u fellow merfriend hope we can meet up soon even though i am in Australia een jaar geleden
loverofmako commented…
so true i couldnt help but think they looked related tho! wonder what ever happened to that big beer he bought her probably well gone now. And yes i agree so fit but dude wilfred was so fit i would of had me some of him and maybe even some of zayn if he would of put up with me xx we would of been a great family and adopted emily chan from that episode with the red dress. Anyway i have to splash just started raining and cant get to school bye schoffel, hoe x een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden MikaylaD2001 said…
Hey everyone, I've spent a lot of time over the last few years looking around Google Earth trying to find as many filming locations as possible for H2O and Mako, and I think I finally have most of them. The only place I am missing is Zane's house. A few have already been posted by others. Here's my list...

H2O
Cleo's house - 36 Margaroola Ave. Biggera Waters
Rikki's house (two spaces east of swimming pool)- River Gardens Caravan Park, 672-718 Nerang Broadbeach Rd., Carrara
Emma's house - 44 Angler's Esplanade, Runaway Bay
Rikki's "fake" house (where she lies to Zane about where she lives) 16 Angler's Esplanade, Runaway Bay
Charlotte's house - 19 La Spezia Ct., Surfer's Paradise
Max's house - 15 Jefferson Ln., Palm Beach
Juicenet/Rikki's Cafe - 22 Marina Crescent, Hollywell
Rikki and Zane hotel balcony scene - Mantra Sun City, 3400 Gold Coast Hwy., Surfer's Paradise
Ryan's work/lab (National Park Authority) - Cape Byron Lighthouse (also used in Lightning Point)
beach walkway/stairs (various H2O scenes) - across the street from 74 Marine Parade, Miami

MAKO
Zac's house - 82 Savoy Dr., Broadbeach Waters
Evie's house (also Will's boatshed in H2O) - 90 Savoy Dr., Broadbeach Waters
Rita's house - 19 Brakes Crescent, Miami
Ocean Cafe - jetty at the end of Washington Waters Park, Southport

If anyone finds Zane's house, be sure to post it here :)
Winxcat commented…
Recently rewatched H2O and wow! This must have took some dedication! Before coming across this list, I tried finding the Juicenet door looking at all the Marinas in the goud Coast and I got absolutely nowhere ahah. Your lijst is a live saver, thank u so much!!! een jaar geleden
TaliaH2O commented…
I think its 251 Monaco Street, Broadbeach Waters QLD, Australia! een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden jjcopter said…
I have found Will’s boot shed, which is at 90 Savoy Drive, Broadbeach
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden louvenathescout said…
I believe I've found Lewis's favorite fishing pier (or at least its location--the pier itself looks a bit different). It's the Home of the Arts Ferry Terminal, or 28°00'00.6"S 153°25'03.5"E.
een jaar geleden iswim2mako said…
I have found Zanes house:
40 Jaguar drive, Bundall
TaliaH2O commented…
I dont think it is it, its really close but zanes house looks a bit bigger and has 3 big windows then two to the side een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden iswim2mako said…
H2O
Cleo's house - 36 Margaroola Ave. Biggera Waters
Emma's house - 44 Angler's Esplanade, Runaway Bay
Zanes house - 40 Jaguar drive Bundall
Charlotte's house - 19 La Spezia Ct., Surfer's Paradise
Max's house - 15 Jefferson Ln., Palm Beach
een jaar geleden TaliaH2O said…
Me and my sister are on a mission to find Zane's house, we've been searching on google maps for 5 days straight now. We noticed from pictures that its across from a little curve in a canal and there are mountains to the left in the distance, but we've search the whole goldcoast (we think) and havent found any similar houses yet. I will update on here if we find it!!
een jaar geleden TaliaH2O said…
I think my sister found Zanes house!!!! It looks a lot different now because there is an area renovated but if you watch season 1 episode 22 the houses are the same as the houses across from zanes house! So far weve checked almost everything around it and its all adding up so heres the address...

251 Monaco Street, Broadbeach Waters QLD, Australia
een jaar geleden EmmaCleoRikki26 said…
Okay for some reason my account was suspended, but its me TaliaH2O right now. So my sister found zanes house and we actually found out its a huge mansion that "the rock" filmed a part of a movie at! If you want a tour of the house search up WALKTHROUGH - $12,950,000 MONACO STREET MEGA MANSION on OzHomeNews 's YouTube channel
een jaar geleden H2O_Locations7 said…
Hi everyone, I found some more H2O filming locations!
Zane's House- 255 Monaco Street, Broadbeach Waters QLD, Australia
The beach they play volleyball at in season 2- 55 Regatta Parade, Southport, Queensland
Barry's place (from season 1 episode 9) - 40-44 Seaworld Drive, Main Beach, QLD 4217, Australia
Where Cleo first finds her power (sprays Zane with the fire hydrant) - 2 Surman Ct, Mermaid Waters QLD 4218, Australia (Cleo and Lewis walk across that bridge thing)
The seminar building- 3400 Gold Coast Highway
Miriam's house- 2 Beverley Cres, Broadbeach Waters
Some Mako Island scenes: Currumbin Rock Pools
Some more Mako Island scenes: Froggy Beach, Queensland, Australia
een jaar geleden heyitslunarose said…
Anybody know where the beach is where the girls jump into the water a bunch of times in season 1?
een jaar geleden Teletubbyfan said…
Does anybody know where is the location of mako island?
iluvh2omorthanu commented…
super late reply but, mako island was filmed at many different locations, mainly being Lord Howe Island, also a few scenes at Froggy strand in Coolangatta, and Currumbin Rock Pools. ·3 maanden geleden