Harry and Ginny Harry and Ginny in movie 5

fawkes716 posted on Aug 01, 2007 at 02:10AM
I thought there was alot of good hints in the Order of the Phoenix of Harry and Ginny's blooming love. What did you guys think?

Harry and Ginny 12 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden tubby2002 said…
I agree, like when Harry stayed back to talk to cho she hesitated a little before leaving. I cant wait for the sixth movie to see their relationship start...
een jaar geleden PotterGal said…
Yeah, that part was great, tubby2002! Also i loved that part when Hermione said Cho couldn't keep her eyes of Harry and the camera pans over their heads and you can see Ginny's sad face. :)
een jaar geleden duckgoddess said…
Ginny didn't get many lines though. I wonder how they'll handle their romance in HBP because a lot of it is just Harry's monologue, there's not a lot of dialogue. I guess we'll just see Harry looking at Ginny longingly. I really hope they don't mess up the break up scene, it was such an important moment for them

Ooh I hope they include their kiss in movie 7!
een jaar geleden snoznoodle said…
Yeah well I'm still annoyed they didn't show much of Ginny's character in the 5th to see WHY it is Harry likes her.

I LOVED the bit in the book when Harry was going to be told what the Order were doing and Mrs Weasley was trying to keep everyone else from listening. And the only one who ended up going to bed was Ginny and she was yelling her head off at her mum who was forcing her into her bedroom. So funny. That's the Ginny we know and love. That would have been awesome.
Well I just hope they do a better job in the next one cos they do end up together in the end.
een jaar geleden piperpayton22 said…
i love them together and i really dont like the dicetor of the 5th movie cuz he left out so many good parts so and i really hope that he puts in the major parts with harry and ginny and i agree with duckgoddess for the looking longingly it would make the movie so much better so
een jaar geleden Saphira333 said…
yeah there a really good pair and it was very ofvios that ginny fanced Harry
een jaar geleden BuffySummers17 said…
Yeah Like when ever Harry Would talk to Cho Ginny would Give them looks of Longing Hope. I was Mad that they Didn't put Micheal Corner In there.
een jaar geleden CharliNINJA said…
I hated the director. He left so much things out! I did see some hints... a little. I hope they do a better job on HBP.

MAYBE IN DEATHLY HALLOWS:
HARRY WILL ACUALLY HAVE SOME HAIR THAT MAKES HIM NOT LOOK LIKE A DORK!
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden swimswamswum said…
tubby2002 I agree though I would have liked it to linger just a sec longer

When she gives a glare when Harry talks to Cho I thought it should've lingered because it went by pretty fast.
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden shieldmaiden said…
even though I do not like the couple of harry/ginny, I do have to agree that there were an incredible amount of hints in the film to their pairing in the next film. my friend and I were actually discussing how happy we were about this at the end of the film and found it to be quite well done actually. we both enjoyed the bridge scene where ginny looks pissed about harry being happy about cho's attention and the scene where ginny uses the reducto spell to blow apart the dummy they are practicing on. i was happy at how well it showed her powers, and the fact that harry couldn't help but smile...like really big. oh and the patronuses when he yells, "fantastic ginny!" really excitedly when she is doing really well on her horse patronus. yeaaa really well done subtle hints to their pairing in hbp. mind you though, i will still be abhorred by all h/g scenes in the film, i just love how this director did it =)
een jaar geleden EclecticFan said…
snoznoodle has a good point ... in the movie's ginny hasnt really been established as a possible love interesset .. just the lil girl with a major crush... they havnt shown how she's grown, become, strong independent and feisty... i'm getting a lil worried ... i hope they handle it right... and i want the scene about ron and harry's tattoo's ... lmao
een jaar geleden thomlina said…
I hate how they ruined their first kiss. I loved the scene in the book but the movie ruined it. MOVIES RUIN EVERYTHING!