lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 54807 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 54751-54800 of 54807

een jaar geleden zar_far11 said…
wow we're already past 1000 lets try to get 2000
een jaar geleden MissPotter1234 said…
1940. Hermoine taught me to stay strong when times get hard, to fight for the world and love even when the love seems to be lost. Bella taught me to be a slag, get married at 18 so I can become a gay fairy, get pregnant. Oh, and don't forget to die if you don't have a boyfriend.

1941. The fans are horrible and malicious.

1942. JKR told the story of Snape and Lily in 1 chapter, which is a better love story than Twilight.

1943. SMeyer can't take criticism.

1944. HP doesn't need to be justified, but thousands of fans all over the world would still stand up for what is right, because that is what HP taught us. Twish*te fans will probably just curl into a ball until they're make believe disco-balls threaten to drink our blood.
 . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,
. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,
. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,
. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./
. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
. . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
. . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
. . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}
. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../
. . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”
. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__
,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--
een jaar geleden loolymadness said…
monkey
Hey! Someone mentioned fanfiction (I think it was dracosgal27), so incase anyone wants to read Harry Potter fanfiction, I found a genuine good one here: link
I hope the authour doesn't mind me sharing it. And I'm not just shamelessly self-promoting; it's not my story, however much I wish it was...
Harry Potter > Twilight.
een jaar geleden loolymadness said…
monkey
Wow sorry I didn't realise how much sex that fanfic had in it...
een jaar geleden SuperNerd123 said…
1945. twilight fans are either 13 year old girls or fat middle aged women who hate their husbands, but HP has a larger fandom than that.

1946. harry doesn't stalk ginny.

1947. stephanie meyer thinks that abuse is romantic, but JKR has common sense, she doesn't portray abuse as an idealized relationship.

1948. no renesmee in HP

1949. SMeyer fails at biology.

1950. shapeshifters are retarded. who do they only change into wolves, can't they do giant eagles, tigers, or dragons?

1951. the vampires in twilight are all mary sues, they only have 1 weakness! vampires are supposed to have many weaknesses (garlic, sunlight, crosses, holy water etc.)

1952. SMeyer butchered vampire mythology.
een jaar geleden Pottergurly2012 said…
angry
wow the 3000 reasons twilight is better then harry potter copied your reasons word for word
een jaar geleden BooksAreLife said…
1953. Harry Potter is exciting and leaves you wondering what's going to happen next. Twilight is so predictable that I fell asleep reading it. And I am a TOTAL book nerd and love books like I love my family.
1954. We made it to 1954 reasons?
1955. JKR creates deep characters that have a purpose in the plot. Smeyer creates shallow, boring characters and disposes of them.
1956. JKR made some really bitchy characters. Take Draco for example. While he is totally hot, he is a snob and is a real bully. But in Twilight, the so called "bully" shows no examples of actually being so. It's all in Bella's air-filled head.
1957. Smeyer compared Bella/Edward to Buttercup/Wesley. She said that she thought Buttercup was stupid and that Wesley only loved her cause she was beautiful.... Uhhh, hello, have you read The Princess Bride? Not much of an HP reason but still...
1958. The characters have flaws, but not flaws that are ignored by the author. JKR created flawed characters, knowing they were flawed, and using their flaws as an important part of her story. Sme her just continually goes on about how "perfect and beautiful" Edward is. All the time.
een jaar geleden sushems said…
big smile
1956. Harry Potter is far more than Twilight. Come on! Everyone knows. Let’s say, the whole twilight thing (Bella & Edward love each other..so so) is just a supporting stuff as Harry and Ginny’s love story. Plus the cute team up of Hermione and Ronald. What more could you ask for? And you know, the lovestory isn’t the reason of its success, a side dish perhaps? Hahaha. No offense meant, but in twilight, it is.
een jaar geleden wishey said…
smile
1957. All the characters have personalities
1958. There are no "Mary sues"
1959. There is more to the plot then Bella obsessing about how perfect Edward is
1960. The female characers are not completely dependant on men
1961. Harry has flaws, and a complex personallity and learns from his mistakes
1962. J. K. Rowling does not use a million adjectives that mean the same thing to make her self sound smart
1963. J.K. Rowling actually knows about the place shes writing about
1964. Almost all the characters in Harry Potter are important to the story
1965. There are no emotionally abusive relationships
1966. The story is engaging and full of action that makes sense
1967. The story and the characters are extremely memorable
1968. Main characters die. In Twilight, Stephinie Myer is to scared to do that
1969. People and places are described in detail, so you can actually picture it.
een jaar geleden nemo1443 said…
1970) JK Rowling tries to fill up all those gaps in the story, unlike SM, who makes the Twilight series into a fishing net (or Charlie Brown's ghost costume)
een jaar geleden Hedwig_2 said…
1971) The fact that we have more than our goal and the Twitards couldn't even get to their goal of 100.
1972) JKR, unlike SM, isn't afraid to let some of the good guys/main characters die. I nearly bawled my eyes out when Dobby and Fred died.
1973) JKR does her research. Mrs.Meyer, vampires DO NOT sparkle!!!!!!
1974) In HP, the female characters are strong. Eg.: Hermione, Ginny, Molly, Bellatrix. Take Hermione, she was described as not good looking, with bushy hair and big teeth. It took her SIX years to find true love with Ron, but even before then, she didn't let that get in the way of being independent, brave, and fierce. Bella always counts on Edward, while she's just weak.
1975) We actually know the characters' background info. We know why Voldemort became evil, Ron's, Hermione's, Harry's, and every other main character's background info.
1976) It's written in detail. We can literally imagine Hogwarts and the last battle with Voldemart
1977) It has twists and turns. Who would've thought that Snape was good or that Sirius is Harry's godfather or that Scabbers is a follower of Lord Voldemort.
1978) The highest rating of Harry Potter from Rotten Tomatoes was 96%. The highest for Twilight was 49%. The lowest for HP was 78%, for Twilight it was 27%. Anything under 50% is rotten.
1979) The characters in HP actually have flaws. And, not just stupid flaws like they're ugly. Actual flaws, that actual people have, which makes them more relateable. Unlike, some people. *cough, cough - Edward*
2000) Not only does the cast of HP fit the descriptions of their characters from the books, but they can ACT. Sure, the cast of Twilight fit the description, but they can't act. I mean, how well do you think Rob can act when he doesn't even like his character.
2001) Promised myself I would stop after 2000, but I had to add this. HP fans don't just like Dan and Rupert because they're "hot"(not that they aren't), but we like them for TALENT. Most TwiTards, if not all, like Twilight because "EDWARD IZ SOOOOO HAWT!!!" or "JACOB IZ SOOOOO HAWT!!"

Woohoo!! We passed 2000. Double our goal. I know I'm like, 3 years late, but I wanted to get to 2000 so we can rub it in TwiTards faces!!! WE DID IT!!!
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden hp7chiki said…
2002.) harry potter is better bacause it had crated a new world right in front of us.

2003.) harry potter is better because the least rating of an harry potter movie that is PoA is in #37 whilst the most eraning Twilight movie that is (now) BD2.O is in the late 45 or somethi g in the box office ratings..not even near HP.

2004.) taking the book and the movie in view...the hp really has real emotions that we can relate to our real life!!

2005.) because even non-potterheads also cried when Dobby died.

2006.) because even the biggest critics have appritiated the hp books and movies...

2007.) because Edward Cullen was once Cedric Diggory...whom all the potterhaeds respect and miss...even mourned when he died...Cho's feelings,harry's shocking experience,Mr Diggory crying,the heart touching speech by Albus in GoF!! death relly made sense here!

2008.)JKR...she killed harry's parents right at the 1st book....Sirius,he was the only 'family' left with harry...she killed him too!! that moment when Harry screams in the MoM was so so heart touching!! Lupin pulling him back...everything was so real!!

2009.) bringing taht Chocolate Frog on the Epilogue part was marvelous!! it brought everyone to their childhood!!

2010.) because Snape's story was a life changing 7mins of my life!!!

2011.) because Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows 2.0 was released this year (2011)...♥

2012.) because WE POTTERHEADS have stuck with hp until the end of our lives!!

2013.) because Hogwarts will A.L.W.A.Y.S. be there to welcome you home!!! (*hides in the corner of the room and cries*)
een jaar geleden VampiresRevenge said…
2002.) harry potter is better bacause it had crated a new world right in front of us.
Stephanie created a new world, too. While J.K. Rowling created a world where wizards and other magical things live, Stephanie created a world where vampires and werewolves live.

2003.) harry potter is better because the least rating of an harry potter movie that is PoA is in #37 whilst the most eraning Twilight movie that is (now) BD2.O is in the late 45 or somethi g in the box office ratings..not even near HP.
Actually, Breaking Dawn: Part 2 is #35 and PoA is #39.

2004.) taking the book and the movie in view...the hp really has real emotions that we can relate to our real life!!
Falling in love isn't a real emotion that people can relate to?

2005.) because even non-potterheads also cried when Dobby died.
And? There are Antis that like at least one character in Twilight... This does not prove anything.

2006.) because even the biggest critics have appritiated the hp books and movies...
There's always something that strict critics will like at some point in time. I bet some of them even liked Twilight.

2007.) because Edward Cullen was once Cedric Diggory...whom all the potterhaeds respect and miss...even mourned when he died...Cho's feelings,harry's shocking experience,Mr Diggory crying,the heart touching speech by Albus in GoF!! death relly made sense here!
How does Robert playing Cedric before Edward make HP better than Twilight? I've seen this brought up so many times and I don't understand it. Jamie Campbell Bower was in New Moon before he was in DH: Part 1. Does this mean that Twilight is better than HP?

2008.)JKR...she killed harry's parents right at the 1st book....Sirius,he was the only 'family' left with harry...she killed him too!! that moment when Harry screams in the MoM was so so heart touching!! Lupin pulling him back...everything was so real!!
What does this have to do with HP being better than Twilight? You aren't comparing the two here.

2009.) bringing taht Chocolate Frog on the Epilogue part was marvelous!! it brought everyone to their childhood!!
Or here either.

2010.) because Snape's story was a life changing 7mins of my life!!!
Or here.

2011.) because Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows 2.0 was released this year (2011)...♥
BD: Part 1 was released in 2011, too.

2012.) because WE POTTERHEADS have stuck with hp until the end of our lives!!
I'm pretty sure all of the fans of HP haven't died yet, so this is impossible.

2013.) because Hogwarts will A.L.W.A.Y.S. be there to welcome you home!!! (*hides in the corner of the room and cries*)
Yep, still not comparing the two...
cool
well who the hell cares if BD1.0 was released in 2011 huh! that was the most boring movie for sure! YOU! please improve your taste buds for movies and books! all know that Smeyer has written the books horribly with no proper sequence! when HP7p2 was relesed, there was a sobbing sound everywhere! whereas..i don't even see any fan or the stars crying when BD2.0 was released..because all were rather happy when it ended!! look at those celebs...do they even have any heart or not?? OOPS! sorry i forgot they are cold!!

2014.) women in hp are WAY intelligent than those twish*t charecters!
2015.) there's a lot to learn frm hp.....i don't know if there's any lesson for the readers! YUK YOU TWISH*THARDS!!!!
well who the hell cares if BD1.0 was released in 2011 huh!
Well, you were saying that HP was better than Twilight because it was released in 2011, so I just pointed out that a Twilight movie was also released that year.

that was the most boring movie for sure! YOU! please improve your taste buds for movies and books!
lol Ok, I actually like HP more than Twilight, but because I like Twilight at all, I should improve my taste? That's nice. I hope you improve your mind and make it open to the fact that people are going to like things that you dislike.

all know that Smeyer has written the books horribly with no proper sequence!
You don't know that. That is solely your opinion.

when HP7p2 was relesed, there was a sobbing sound everywhere! whereas..i don't even see any fan or the stars crying when BD2.0 was released..because all were rather happy when it ended!!
Every fan was not happy that it was over. They are just like the HP fans; they were happy that the final movie was coming out, but sad at the same time to see that it was over. I don't know what rock you've been living under to assume that only the HP fans cried when their series was over.

look at those celebs...do they even have any heart or not?? OOPS! sorry i forgot they are cold!!
Actors ≠ characters

2014.) women in hp are WAY intelligent than those twish*t charecters!
*way more *characters
They studied different things, so you do not know who would be more intelligent.

2015.) there's a lot to learn frm hp.....i don't know if there's any lesson for the readers! YUK YOU TWISH*THARDS!!!!
Even though I know that you are definitely a troll by this point, it's obvious that there's one thing that HP failed to teach at least you: how to spell and be polite to people who disagree with you.
And there are lessons for Twilight readers, like following your heart.
TWILIGHT SUCKS!!!! AND THATS THE BLOODY TRUTH DARLING!!
*Even though I know that you are definitely a troll by this point, it's obvious that there's one thing that HP failed to teach at least you: how to spell and be polite to people who disagree with you.
And there are lessons for Twilight readers, like following your heart. *
well i can obviously see who is polite with people!!! AND dear please take off that rock which has fallan upon u!!
lol Someone got offended.

well i can obviously see who is polite with people!!! AND dear please take off that rock which has fallan upon u!!

Says the person who sent me a message saying "stop fighting! lets be friends!!"

edit: I have no clue if I just have a way of pushing buttons, because a lot of debates I get into on this spot end in the other person flipping out and saying that I'm being mean. If I seriously am, then I am sorry. BUT some of y'all really need to learn that just because you have a strong hate for Twilight, it does not mean that other people are not allowed to like it. Your opinion does not equal the truth. You are allowed to have that opinion, and I respect that, but you have to allow the people who like Twilight to have their opinion, and not say that "TWILIGHT SUCKS!!!! AND THATS THE BLOODY TRUTH DARLING!!"

Debates are going to happen. And when they happen, someone saying that you need to have a bit more of an open mind to another person's opinion is not meant to be mean.
all you know how to copy pat someone's opinions and comment on 'em.
Not comment, debate. There's a difference.
een jaar geleden Pensieve_Seeker said…
@Hedwig_2-- Why did your list jump from reason #1979 to reason #2000?
een jaar geleden worldstar said…
surprise
and the makeup was amazing beceause when I see for example the actor who act as voldmort i suprised soooooooo much.everything everything was perfect wonderful in this movie;it stays the best movie in my life altough until now I didn't watch all of parts and I don't read any book of the series
een jaar geleden Hedwig_2 said…
surprise
@Pensieve_Seeker Man! I messed this whole thing up. I guess I wasn't paying attention and went straight to 2000. Really, really, really sorry to everyone!!!! Thanks for letting me know!!
een jaar geleden LoveLilyEvans said…
2016. When Harry fell in love with Ginny, he didn't stalk her. He didn't watch her sleeping. He just gently waited for her to realize his love.
2017. We know about our beloved characters' future after the battle of Hogwarts from epilogue and from JKR's interviews. On the other hand, we don't know a thing about characters in Twilight after BD. We know nothing about Jacob, Bella, Edward, Renesmee and others.
silversherry commented…
2018. ALL the wars in the twilight series take place due to Bella. een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden hermioneg9 said…
wow guy's what do you think about writing a letter to Stephnie Meyer to say look at this site then you will see why we hate twilight then send this to j.k rowling and make her write more Harry potter book's
bestpotterhead commented…
Please if we did that she would just have the person who checks for hate mail wis it instead of actually read een jaar geleden
Gillyweed21 commented…
I'm all for writing a letter to Stephanie Meyer... I feel like getting sued, what about u guys? een jaar geleden
Potterrocks112 commented…
Seth's going to write a hateful response een jaar geleden
RyanDawnset-40 commented…
Maybe if we disguise it as something else. of we could just spam her inbox with it until it's full. een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden Quaila said…

Dearest Miss. Would you mind stop offending Revenge over there and instead go inspire the cabbages? Or should I pull Anciennität?

L3rn to Hufflepuff... sheesh.
een jaar geleden bookworm4127 said…
I'm not sure if someone already said this or what number we're on but had to say it, HP better because it's NOT Twilight.
een jaar geleden Witchnivi said…
56.Harry Potter has an amazing plot....all the incidents are related....every single one...
een jaar geleden 2001061064 said…
J.K. Rowling takes care and time in her writing, where as Meyer just jotted down a random dream and somehow it became a published book. I personally think that no matter how hard Stephanie Meyer tries to outdo Joanne, it will always fail. Joanne Rowling is an excellent author and will be remembered for generations to come.
een jaar geleden slytherinkuki77 said…
sad
wow this forum used to be so cool...i've been reading it from page 1 and it seems that no one like gemonk, venvargie, moo or all the other biggerstaffs post here anymore...and there were posted over 2500 reasons before page 400 so there's no need to continue doing that. Who wants reasons can go to the first pages.
Gillyweed21 commented…
Hush up. It's fun. een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden Gillyweed21 said…
58. In Harry Potter, you wish you could be at Hogwarts. You wish you could be there. WHO WANTS TO BE A VAMPIE WHO SPARKLES IN THE SUN?
Vampire.
and I meant like 500000000000000th result.
in Harry Potter, you connect with it right from "The Dursleys were proud to say they were perfectly normal, thank you very much". In Twilight, who really remembers the first couple of lines?
Phoenix-Feather commented…
Probably some mushy goodbye scene between Bella and Renee een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden shanyuisboss said…
Okay, this has been mentioned many times before but I seriously hate how detailed Meyer made the kissing scenes. It was so detailed and it just made me want to puke. Did she seriously have to mention every detail about how their lips touched? The kisses in HP were not all gushy and detailed.
een jaar geleden Phoenix-Feather said…
The characters in HP change as they age, and you can grow up alongside the characters in the books. In Breaking Dawn, Bella freaks out about how 'He [Edward] stays in his 17 year old perfection whilst I get closer to 19 every single day!'. I mean, seriously.
een jaar geleden silversherry said…
2018 cont. Bella gets into trouble due to Edward.
Book 1- James hunts down Bella because she is with the cullens and it will make hunting fun for him. All the Cullens get ready to fight for Bella.
Book 2- Bella goes to Volterra, to save Edward, and the fact that she knows about vampires makes them want to kill her. Edward almost puts his whole clan to danger by defending her. Edward wanted to kill himself despite the pain it will cause to his family for Bella. Bella doesn't even call Charlie, and doesn't care that he might get worried.
Book 3- Victoria wants to kill Bella and for that the whole Cullen family had to get ready to fight too, eventually even the werewolves. Edward again causes possible danger to his family for Bella.
Book 4- Bella nearly dies giving birth to her child, not caring the pain she would put Edward through. Afterwards, for this child, their whole family gets into danger again, this time more inevitable.
Whereas Harry breaks up with Ginny no matter how much pain it causes him, to keep her and her family safe. While Edward doesn't let Bella go, no matter how much HIS family is suffering, and Bella will have to suffer or her father.
2019. Hermione erased her parents memory that she was their daughter, so that they wouldn't feel any pain if she died, while Bella was about to act as if she was dead in breaking dawn, knowing that it would cause her parents a lot of pain just so that she could live with her perfect boyfriend forever.
Twilight shows again and again to throw parental love, family love, friendship, having ambition, everything aside for love.
2020. HP is more realistic- it states the truth that no one is perfect... Flaws are just natural, and it is good that way. She purposely gave them flaws. Everyone of them has flaws and that is the truth of life. In Twilight, there is not ONE single main character who isn't good looking, or fat, or black, or short... This is so shallow, such a fantasy. People like Harry not because he is hot, but because he is kind, selfless, brave, courageous, modest, honest, lovable,straight-forward, and the fact that he has flaws makes him perfect!!!! We see him like a true friend in the whole book!!!!

2021.I'm sick of Twilight fans saying that Bella is stronger and more intelligent than Hermione, so i wanted to prove who is stronger to them .. let's compare who is stronger and more intelligent...
Hermione-
Buk 1 - Got through the potions puzzle, and saved her and Harry's life
Buk 2- Figures out that the attacker is a basilisk, tells Penelope to check the corner wid a mirror, this information saves Ginny's life, and Harry's.
Buk 3- Figures out Remus Lupin is a werewolf, saves buckbeak's and sirius's lives.
Buk 4- Saves Harry from the dragon by teaching him summoning spell, figures out Rita's secret and catches her, saving Harry from more humiliation.
Buk 5- Saves Harry's life when a death eater tries to attack Harry.
Buk 6- Is guard outside Snape's room, but couldn't stop him. Found out who was Half-blood Prince.
Buk 7- Helps in finding and destroying horcruxes, saves Harry from Nagini, from Voldemort, saves Ron and Harry at lovegood's house, does not reveal their secret even when Bellatrix tortures her brutally, saves many people's lives, battles wid Bellatrix.
vs
Bella-
Buk 1- Goes to rescue her mother, but has to be rescued herself.
Buk 2- Goes to rescue Edward, but has to be rescued by Edward (again).
Buk 3- Tries to rescue Edward by not allowin him to fight, but has to rescued by him!(where did i hear that b4????.... hmm... oh yeah... in the b4 line!!!!!!)
Buk 4- Tries to rescue her baby, but had to rescued by Edward and Jacob. Finally gets the chance to fight and guess wat???(a fight doesn't take place)

Itz obvious who is the winner isn't it?????
2022. This is for those idiots who say Twilight has more love than Harry Potter. Hermione and Ron's arguments are normal, MANY people are like that, it's more real than twilight. And anyways, Harry Potter MUCH more about love than Twilight... Lily's love for Harry, Harry's love for Sirius, Harry's love for Hermione and Ron, Harry's love for Ginny, for Mrs.Weasley, Dumbledore's love for Harry, Snape's love for lily, Hermione and Ron, Bill and Fleur, Remus and Tonks, Hagrid for grawp, and madame maxime, brotherly love, family love... there are so many different kinds of love... unlike in Twilight, where there is only romantic love, and that too monotonous... tell me ONE love story in Twilight different from Bella and Edward's? For example, a strong, hot-tempered girl and a meek boy, or an intelligent girl and a normal boy, or ANYTHING else... that's right, there is none... all are more or less same... Emily and Sam, Esme and Carlisle, Alice and Jasper, Angela and Ben, Rosalie is a little different but not much... see, there
are only housewife type of women and heroic men, all the same, where as in HP, there are many different character loves lyk, Ginny and Harry, Hermione and Ron, Fred and Angela, Remus and Tonks, Bill and Fleur.
And by the way guys, if you want a good love story, try 'Maid-sama', see it's eng sub episodes, it's AWESOME. There are only 26 episodes... it's a great love story, WAY better than Twilight. It's an anime.
een jaar geleden FredWRules said…
Wow this is weird. It's from such a different time in my life! (I'm sorry for typing like a tweeny-bopper)
een jaar geleden Potterrocks112 said…
i know its very very late for this and it might already be written but... (dunno what number). IN Prisoner of Azkaban, Snape CLEARLY stated that werewolves have no choice over when to transform but animaguses can. Therefore, Jacob Black is not a werewolf, he's an animagus, like Sirius. They share the same name as well, and basically, Meyer just copied the whole character of Sirius Black
een jaar geleden jduniphin said…
Not to mention, Harry Potter isn't some "Fabulous" Sparkly crap where they just throw in random plots. There was not plot twist in the Twilight series.
een jaar geleden Potterrocks112 said…
big smile
Whew this has amounted to a lot
een jaar geleden Allies57 said…
In Harry Potter the sociopath it the villain. In Twilight the sociopath is the hero. In other words you cannot appreciate Twilight less you are a self centered whiny man child who thinks of nothing but your own happiness while the world goes to hell.
een jaar geleden leavr said…
vampires that sparkle in the sun?????
OMG
een jaar geleden Pensieve_Seeker said…
2023. The HP movies tend to spark more discussion than the Twilight movies.

Twilight forum: 5 topics, 78 replies, last reply on Nov 14, 2012. Status: Closed due to inactivity.
link

HP forum: 62 topics, 977 replies, last reply on Oct 9, 2013. Status: Open due to activity.
link

een jaar geleden Allies57 said…
2024. Harry Potter has more material that are about the world itself, "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them ", " Quidditch Through the Ages ", and "The Tales of Beedle the Bard "

2025. Harry Potter shows that living forever isn't always good especially if terrible people could live forever.

2026. Harry is a self sacrificing person who'd risk his life to save everyone. Bella is only doing stuff so she could be a willing slave to Edward and could care less about everyone else she doesn't like.
simplesimmer commented…
i just bought all the boeken mentioned in 2024. did u know all royalties to J.K Rowling for those boeken go to comic relief een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden amoamo said…
2027. There are 3 Harry Potter musicals: AVPM, AVPS and AVPSY
een jaar geleden amoamo said…
2028. the are more Harry Potter fanfictions