link
een jaar geleden emilyroxx said…
big smile
POTATOS!
een jaar geleden boolander25 said…
heart
Yummy.....I love potatos.
een jaar geleden TheQuibbler said…
Hey I got a new icon. It's a picture of Snape and Dumbledore and a sliver doe in potterpuff form saying,
"After all this time?"
"Always."
I just thought it was cute...
een jaar geleden RavenclawPride said…
heart
It is cute <3
een jaar geleden boolander25 said…
It's ADORABLE!

Better than mine anyway xDD
een jaar geleden dobbyssocks said…
what number are we on?
een jaar geleden harrypotterbest said…
een jaar geleden FredWRules said…
ok, once again cbf reading pages. why will no one bring me up to speed!!?!?!

(oh, and congrats on two new pages, but siriusly, I think you could've done more. I'm just sayin.)
een jaar geleden GemonkDruid said…
Wicked! The musical. Now that's wicked. ;D
me like :)

the book is pretty goddam epic also. I wanna read son of a witch....
qp
db

^Butterfly!
Damn, that didn't come out right...
cute :)
There's a place on Ocean Avenue, where I used to sit and talk with you, we were both 16 and it felt so right, sleeping in all day, staying up all... NI-IGHT!!!

Staying up all... NI-IGHT!!! \m/(-.-)\m/
uh... ok....
*backs away slowly*
And there's a place off the corner of Cherry Street, where we walked on the beach in our bare feet, we were both 18 and it felt so right, sleeping all day, staying up all... NI-IGHT!!!
If I could find you now, things would get better, we could leave this town and run forever, let your waves crash down on me and take me away-ay-ay-yeah!!!
last edited een jaar geleden
*runs off in fright, firing off hexes*
....... It's a song...
een jaar geleden LoveDraco123 said…
THANK YOU! :) ^^
big smile
IKR!?!?!?!?!
I just found out how butterflies are formed. The ones girls get in their stomach. :|
een jaar geleden lucius_malloy said…
Draco, how?

And also, I would just like to go on the record and say I hate running.
worried
Ugh. I don't know- I'm confused. Someone told me that it was because of eggs forming in the girl's stomach. :| Since, only girls really get them... it all has to do with the menstrual cycle or whatever. >.< I was grossed out. Then someone ELSE told me it was because of adrenaline. I'm so confused.
Kay then :D
Butterflies? o.0
Yeah... Gemonk. That fluttery feeling in your stomach when you are nervous, excited? Mostly has to do with love...
Aw well. Whatever.
I agree - whatever.

teehee I haz 69 fans :D
mischievous
hehehhehehehehehhehehehehehehehehee

lol, we're so mature.... XD
laugh
indeedio :D
'I don't care if I'm immature, at least I'm having more fun than you.' :DDD
big smile
^ THIS
laugh
TOTALLY

Kinda like 'I'm not perverted, I just think diversely' :D
(originally Finnish, so I'm not quite sure about the diversely thing...)
een jaar geleden rkcapger048 said…
big smile
My sister just went to Darien Lake (theme park) with her friend and I'm stuck at home...

But the cool news is that I jailbroke my iPod yesterday and now it's Harry Potter themed!! Instead of the unlock button, it says Alohomora, and the background is a keyhole. Then, they have all of these picturesfor YouTube (pensieve) Safari (Hog's Head) etc. And I am so excited!
mischievous
*mischievous smile* I don't know it some of you like Justin Bieber or not. I personally HATE him, so when I got on Facebook this morning I was browsing though flair and I found this. Me, being a photographers daughter HAD to take a picture of it and photoshop to make it brighter and add the word Fail. This is REALLY on Facebook, I did not make it up. These two buttons were side by side...

Am I a genius or what?
last edited een jaar geleden
 *mischievous smile* I don't know it some of u like Justin Bieber of not. I personally HATE him, so
laugh
I call it Bieber Abuse.
laugh
lol haha!
teehee :D I'm a kind Slytherin (equivalent to Slytherclaw, right? =P)

Kind Slytherin (Trapped In The Right House For The Wrong Reasons):
House: Slytherin
Best Friend(s): Draco, Blaise, and Cedric.

Gryffindors

Harry: Isn't friends with you, but wishes he was.
Ron: Asked you to stay at his house for the summer, claiming it was part of a "school experiment".
Hermione: Admires your ability to break free from common school stereotypes.
Oliver Wood: Has had a crush on you ever since you came to one of his Quidditch games wearing Gryffindor colors (the match wasn't against Slytherin, though).
Fred and George Weasley: Aren't you're close friends, but not distant ones either. You hang out with each other during school, but not over summer.
Seamus Finnigan: Tries to impress you so that you'll like him.
Neville Longbottom: Wishes Ginny were as kind as you are.
Dean Thomas: Doesn't know you very well, but still likes your companionship.
Ginny Weasley: Thinks that if you were her friend, she would be more popular than ever (so she's constantly and annoyingly by your side).
Parvati Patil: Laughs at your jokes and comments even when they're not directed anywhere near her.
Padma Patil: Wonders if she would be like you if she were in Slytherin.

Hufflepuffs

Cedric Diggory: Met you when he was in third year when he accidently bumped into you and knocked you down. He was surprised when you apologized, and ever since you've been almost inseperable.

Ravenclaws

Cho Chang: Doesn't know that you're kind because she avoids you.

Slytherins

Draco Malfoy: Envies that you know how to express your feelings to everyone. He wishes you would teach him to be more like you, even if he doesn't act like it on the outside. He tried to ask you out once, but you weren't falling for his slick charm (you know him better than anyone else).
Crabbe: Only knows who you are because of Draco's rantings.
Goyle: Same as Crabbe.
Pansy Parkinson: Thinks you're a disgrace to the house of Slytherin.
Marcus Flint: Worships the ground you walk on.
Blaise Zabini: Is your best friend after you spilled your heart out to him outside near the lake. He found it amazing that you hated to be judged and disliked only because you were in Slytherin. Recently, he's tried to get you to notice that he wants to be more than your friend, but you never notice because Cedric or Oliver always manage to steal you away.

Teachers

Dumbledore: Is extremely proud of the way you've handled your situation.
Professor McGonagall: Doesn't know you very well, but sees past the stereotype of your house and treats you kindly.
Professor Flitwick: Admires your skills in his subject.
Professor Trelawney: Secretly hates that you are more liked than she is.
Professor Snape: Adores you, even though you aren't cruel and evil.
Filch: Ignores you because he's jealous of your popularity.

link
Crazy Outspoken Psycho (Who's Original In Every Way)
House: Hufflepuff
Best Friend(s): Blaise, Fred, George, and yourself.

Gryffindors

Harry: Thinks you hate him ever since you called him a "creep". (And is still a little upset that you never gave Cedric the chance to ask you to the Yule Ball so he could go with Cho).
Ron: Likes that you don't bow down to Harry and that you wear whatever you want without being so self-consious.
Hermione: Is envious of your hair. She loves how you color it, keep it shiny and tamed, and how you do it. Her favorite of your hair styles was your "Hot Pink Streaks" style.
Oliver Wood: Has dreams about meeting you in person and falling head over heels for you immediately.
Fred and George Weasley: Are your best friends and sidekicks. You assist them in every way possible, and vice versa.
Seamus Finnigan: Likes that you wear different colored clothes and don't bother to always match but somehow manage to look great.
Neville Longbottom: Thinks you're a little loopy but is still kind to you.
Dean Thomas: Always compares his girlfriends to you.
Ginny Weasley: Helped you add blue dye to your hair one day because she wanted to find out if you were actually that cool in real life.
Parvati Patil: Copies your style profusely and relentlessly.
Padma Patil: Secretly hates you ever since you mistook her for her sister and called her a "brainless fashion robot".

Hufflepuffs

Cedric Diggory: Was going to ask you to the Yule Ball but was cut short when George and Fred ran up to with a new idea for their shop and you excused yourself excitedly.

Ravenclaws

Cho Chang: Is upset that Cedric only asked her to the Yule Ball as a last resort, but still accepts the fact that you're much better looking than she could ever hope to be.

Slytherins

Draco Malfoy: Wants to be able to express himself like you. He wishes he didn't have to care what other people of him and could just say "I don't give a fuck," with as much ease as you do.
Crabbe: Is attracted to your bright hair and clothes.
Goyle: Likes your really long eye lashes.
Pansy Parkinson: Wishes she had beauty like yours.
Marcus Flint: Likes your taste in music (electronic, indie, alternative) and almost mustered up enough courage to ask you to a concert.
Blaise Zabini: Is one of your other closest friends because you got him to open up. He confessed everything to you and even cried a little on your shoulder, and you two are the best of friends.

Teachers

Dumbledore: Has no doubt that you'll take your creativity to all new levels as you mature. (as in get older, not more... motherly).
Professor McGonagall: Is proud, but watchful, of your ambition.
Professor Flitwick: Likes you, but doesn't know you too well.
Professor Trelawney: Asks you for your opinion on everything she does.
Professor Snape: Loves how you brighten the room, but hates how you attract the attention.
Filch: Envies you for having so much fun at school.

ok, almost true except for the 'puff part. I SUCK at finding stuff!!! XD
hahaha awesome :D
by the way, guys, I know you love answering questions, so...
link
laugh
I got the same thing, Fred :)
lol win :)

and call me andie :P
big smile
Gotcha, Andie ;)
big smile
:D
big smile
Kind Slytherin (Trapped In The Right House For The Wrong Reasons):
House: Slytherin
Best Friend(s): Draco, Blaise, and Cedric.

Gryffindors

Harry: Isn't friends with you, but wishes he was.
Ron: Asked you to stay at his house for the summer, claiming it was part of a "school experiment".
Hermione: Admires your ability to break free from common school stereotypes.
Oliver Wood: Has had a crush on you ever since you came to one of his Quidditch games wearing Gryffindor colors (the match wasn't against Slytherin, though).
Fred and George Weasley: Aren't you're close friends, but not distant ones either. You hang out with each other during school, but not over summer.
Seamus Finnigan: Tries to impress you so that you'll like him.
Neville Longbottom: Wishes Ginny were as kind as you are.
Dean Thomas: Doesn't know you very well, but still likes your companionship.
Ginny Weasley: Thinks that if you were her friend, she would be more popular than ever (so she's constantly and annoyingly by your side).
Parvati Patil: Laughs at your jokes and comments even when they're not directed anywhere near her.
Padma Patil: Wonders if she would be like you if she were in Slytherin.

Hufflepuffs

Cedric Diggory: Met you when he was in third year when he accidently bumped into you and knocked you down. He was surprised when you apologized, and ever since you've been almost inseperable.

Ravenclaws

Cho Chang: Doesn't know that you're kind because she avoids you.

Slytherins

Draco Malfoy: Envies that you know how to express your feelings to everyone. He wishes you would teach him to be more like you, even if he doesn't act like it on the outside. He tried to ask you out once, but you weren't falling for his slick charm (you know him better than anyone else).
Crabbe: Only knows who you are because of Draco's rantings.
Goyle: Same as Crabbe.
Pansy Parkinson: Thinks you're a disgrace to the house of Slytherin.
Marcus Flint: Worships the ground you walk on.
Blaise Zabini: Is your best friend after you spilled your heart out to him outside near the lake. He found it amazing that you hated to be judged and disliked only because you were in Slytherin. Recently, he's tried to get you to notice that he wants to be more than your friend, but you never notice because Cedric or Oliver always manage to steal you away.

Teachers

Dumbledore: Is extremely proud of the way you've handled your situation.
Professor McGonagall: Doesn't know you very well, but sees past the stereotype of your house and treats you kindly.
Professor Flitwick: Admires your skills in his subject.
Professor Trelawney: Secretly hates that you are more liked than she is.
Professor Snape: Adores you, even though you aren't cruel and evil.
Filch: Ignores you because he's jealous of you're popularity.

Oh, and I know that song from last page :P It's called Ocean Avenue. It's a cool song. I don't know who made it though.
I only know it because of band hero.
But I'm a Ravenclaw...
big smile
and I'm a SlytherFinClaw :D

so why'd I get Hufflepuff?

I swear, my mum is a 'Puff. she is EPIC at finding stuff, and she's really nice. and she can be a leetle bit of a duffer sometimes... *cheeky grin*