Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8901-8950 of 54807

een jaar geleden mooimafish17 said…
nope x )
een jaar geleden Accio_Pandorica said…
smile
I thought so :) x
PEople keepsaying 'GOD Alice, stop with all the kisses'
AND then , today this lad thought I fancied him and I was like 'NO...I have a bf lulz' and he was like 'Well then why did you keep kissing me on fb'...I didn't think they were the equivilent of ACTUAL kisses. Jesus MOlloy...x
aww - have a fake kiss xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
smile
Yay :) x
een jaar geleden lucius_malloy said…
zzz
Night, all :)

ps moo check out link :D
een jaar geleden venvargie said…
Ick, my sister was freaking out about that chain letter.
Would NOT STFU about it...
And it happened to be a Sunday night... xD
een jaar geleden harrypotterbest said…
lol ven
does anyone have a good name for a female character?
een jaar geleden QuibblerQuoter said…
Love that quote from Emma! I just finished reading that article on Mugglenet and I laughed out loud. I think that quote's a reason in itself.
anyone here................................?
I am, Best! And I'm racking my brains for a good female character name, but can't think of one.
Can you give a description of her character?
link

lol
(in her fancy British accent) XD
yeah the handshake and the British were the best part XD
That was funny, be back in a bit.
really boo? *raises eyebrows* why?
Anybody else notice that our posting frequency has gone down down down down do-own? :D
een jaar geleden TheRealHermione said…
kiss
another reason that Harry Potter is better: my friend couldn't even get through the second book of twilight but fought me in school to write an essay about harry potter! (i won) another reason is the portrayal of women. nobody's perfect! look at hermione: she is a genius, but in the beginning nobody likes her. she has bushy hair and buck teeth. she is bullied and only two boys liked her. (Mclaggen and Ron) the second that Bella walked into school the boys swooned over her. who ever said that the story of twilight was more realistic, was stupid. the bible in my house is HP4 and you have to see it to believe it! it is missing both the front and the back cover, the last chapter, there are crumbs in between some of the pages. it had been read so many times that we needed to get a second copy of the book. where is twilight sitting on my shelf? in the back read once and neglected. when i read Harry Potter i feel as if i am Hermione Granger. when i read twilight all i think is that Bella is a scrawny clumsy bitch who thinks that the world depends on if you have a boyfriend or not. Kristen Stewart told people to fuck off and get a life. Emma Watson told people that she was going to College to get an education. My brother ready Harry Potter 7 in 6 hours. Hp7 came out on the weekend of my camps visitors day. i live in the city. my parents got caught in traffic and all they saw were people reading harry potter. they even had to buy 3 copies so that both my parents could read and my brother all at the same time. i could go on forever. but i wont because i think that i rest my case.
smile
just realized that despite the fact that my birthday is in november my dad still made me a hogwarts letter!

i started the books in 3rd grade and finished them in the summer after 5th. (3rd grade:1 4th Grade:2,3,4 5th Grade:5,6,7) and have read them numerous times since.
our Bella(trix) could kick your Bella's but!
lm - those jeans are so cool
heart
Real (can i call ya that) - "Kristen Stewart told people to fuck off and get a life. Emma Watson told people that she was going to College to get an education."

thats is epic!!!!!!!
come on guys!!!

link
crying
moo - ikr? But 109 euros T_T
een jaar geleden GemonkDruid said…
(I have officially decided there's nothing sexier than James Masters singing.)

You heard Rest In Peace, didn't you? :D

(does anyone have a good name for a female character?)

Yes. Last name, Mandalay, First name, Anita. Now say the name out loud with your parents listening. XD
Jenny Taylor?

(say out loud)
I don't get it...
Oh, now I do... vair rude...
Isn't is supposed to be Jenny Tull?
hehe that works.
There a song by Ralph McTell about a girl he knew call Jenny Taylor, its so funny
guys names... Mike Hawk? Mike Hunt?
Mike Easter

Hugh G. Rection

I could go all day, ya know...
crying
please do, i have to go to school in a min :(
Nooo...

Ok, Ollie Tabooger, Amanda HugNKiss, Jawana Die, Ivana Humpalot, Ivana Kutchukokoff...
yayz :D
I like the last one the best. Feminism rulz.
Indeed.
my PE grade just went down by, like, three grades... I wnet to tell the teacher I don't have my kit in a shirt that says 'Do you have to if you don't wanna?'
:D
OMIGOD IT'S A WHALE!

OMIGOD ITS' A NARWHAL! narwhal of death... Nnn...

OMIGOD IT'S A- *gets shot by Charlie*
it's a whaaaaat?
remeber the article thing I told you about?
I just realised mine is gonna be LOOOOOOOOONG. seriously, I get to whine about twishite all I want, and I'll get graded for it! 10+, here I come ;)
een jaar geleden LoveDraco123 said…
smile
I once had to write a book review for my English assignment. You had to choose three books of different and write a book review on each. You could compare too... so my fantasy paragraph was the longest. I compared Harry Potter to Twilight- and I got full marks. xD
Oh, and once in my computer class, we were doing HTML- and we could do anything we wanted. So, I had read this somewhere, "I am against the burning of books, but Twilight would make a great bonfire," and I wrote that... My computer teacher was standing behind me and I didn't know. I looked back, and pretty much gulped. And he laughed and said, "I agree," then walked away.
He's awesome.
Indeed :D

I dunno what my Finnish teacher will think... But she likes HP, PJO and the Hunger Games, so I think I'm safe :)
PJO... P:

I'm a semi-demigod... so THERE!
een jaar geleden LoveDraco123 said…
smile
That's a good thing. ^ :D English teachers are on our side- they have an authoritative opinion, right? XD
Wait, am I the only one that's still on holiday? x
Accio, I think you are :D but you were the only one still in school at some point, methinks...

Draco - indeed.

Gemonk - PJO FTW! I'm an actual demigod. Daughters of Athena, unite!
smile
Ahh I see. I've had 10 weeks off, so I'm happy :D x
really? we get ten weeks too :) but I thought british peeps only got six weeks?
smile
Well, we normally get 7 weeks, but in year 10 we have study leave for 2 weeks, and work experience for 1 week. And tbh, I spent most of that time dossing :P x