Harry Potter Vs. Twilight What do u think of Harry Potter?

Angel-Trix posted on Oct 01, 2010 at 05:12PM
I've never actually seen something like this in this group. I mean, I see lots of 'What do you think of Twilight' forums, but never any of Harry Potter.

Oh, and I REALLY WANT TWILIGHT FANS TO VOICE THEIR OPINIONS!

No, 'Harry Potter isn't hot' from you Twihards though. I want ACTUAL REASONS. Things to back up your beliefs.

It can be anything, from your favourite scene, to your favourite character, to your favourite item. Just give something about why you like it. (If your HP fans)

People are free to say why they don't like it (again, ACTUAL REASONS!). I respect that.

Remember, this is a place to express your opinions on Harry Potter.

Okay, so let's get started!

Firstly, for me, I like Luna Lovegood because she's such a strong female character. Up until she was 14, the only person who she had care about her was her father.

I mean, Hermione had her parents, Ron and Harry, but Luna only truly had one person to confine to. Ginny had her brothers, parents, and friends at Hogwarts.

That's why I think Luna's a strong female character. The strongest in the series anyway. I mean, she always looks at the bright side of things, never letting anyone down.

SHE'S AWESOME!

Now your turn! And remember, it can be ANYTHING about Harry Potter you want to talk about.
last edited on Oct 03, 2010 at 05:02AM

Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 6 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden emilykuru said…
laugh
my fav char is hermione, because she had to face do many struggles in life, being a muggle born. and she faces more problems than any other girl in harry potter. she was always there for harry and she even changed her parents mind to save them when she is away huntinh horcruxes. she never left harry like ron did and when everyone believed harry had put his name in the goblet, she was the only one who believed him without him even telling her he didn't do it. so team hermione!
een jaar geleden TheLoneWolf said…
I have many favourite characters but I will only list my top two.

1 - Luna Lovegood.
What I like about Luna is that she believes in what she doesn't care what people think about her. She wears what she wants, says what she wants and acts how she wants. She gets teased and her stuff gets stolen but she doesn't let it bother her, or change her opinion of herself. Also her lion hat is the coolest thing ever.

2 - Severus Snape.
I always thought Snape as a villian, especially when he killed Dumbledore. But when I read Deathly Hallows I felt like crying. I had been very wrong.
Snape hasn't had a brilliant life. His childhood was affected by his parents fighting and the fact that he had to wear different clothes then other children which would cause him to get teased.
Then of course there was everything that happend with Lily and James and how he worked so hard to protect Harry. True, he can be cruel and mean but he is still the bravest man I ever knew.
een jaar geleden nan_beetlejuice said…
My favorite characters:

1. Ron Weasley - Because he learns to be strong and brave, just like Harry
2. Neville Longbottom - Same reason
3. Luna Lovegood - Quirky
4. Bellatrix Lestrange - She's just gorgeous!

My favorite quotes:

1. "I killed Sirius Black!"
2. "Once again I must asked too much of you, Harry."
3. "Snape killed Dumbledore."
4. "Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure."
5. "I suppose she thinks you don't forget your name. But we're not stupid - we know we're called Gred and Forge."
6. "We'll send you a Hogwarts toilet seat!"
7. "Think my name's funny, do you? No need to ask who you are. My father told me all the Weasleys have red hair, freckles, and more children than they can afford."
8. "Mr. Moony presents his compliments to Professor Snape and begs him to keep his abnormally large nose out of other people's business."
9. "Mr. Prongs agrees with Mr. Moony and would like to add that Professor Snape is an ugly git."
10. "Mr. Padfoot would like to register his astonishment that an idiot like that ever became a professor."
11. "Mr. Wormtail bids Professor Snape good day, and advises him to wash his hair, the slime-ball."
12. "Wandering around at midnight, ickle Firsties? Tut, tut, tut. Naughty, naughty, you'll get caughty."
13. "NOT MY DAUGHTER, YOU B***H!"
14. "I'll join you when hell freezes over."

And finally what I save for the last..

15. "We've all got both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are."
een jaar geleden nan_beetlejuice said…
wink
Oh, I forget, I want to add Sirius Black as my favorite character, because he's kind, loyal and brave.
een jaar geleden TheLoneWolf said…
^ sorry I don't really like Sirius. Sure I was sad when he died, but it was more for Harry, because Sirius was the closest thing to family he had. I like Sirius in the movies better then the book version...but hey! Whatever floats your boat!

I also like Ginny, because she experienced a lot of trauma at such a young age. Imagine how she must feel about the whole diary thing.
een jaar geleden phoenixwand said…
I like Ron becuase on some level many of us relate to him more than to Harry. He is a normal kid who makes mistakes (a LOT of them), is insecure, does not like being outshoned everytime but still is a very loyal friend and he has hell of a sense of humor. Also he learns magic and developes his skills the hard way just like any other average student and then comes out with flying colors! Yayyyy Ron :D

Also, I like Neville for his values and Bellatrix for her sheer awesomeness! I mean if you say villain, it has got to be Bellatrixish.