Harry James Potter:
- Harry became an Auror at age 17 without taking his N.E.W.T's
- In 2007 he became the head of the Auror Office.
- He was featured on a Chocolate Frog Card for his accomplishments.
- He made sure that Severus Snape's portrait was hung in the Headmaster's office wtih the other Headmasters' and Headmistress' portraits.
- After parting with his muggle family he was on 'Christmas Card' terms with them and the occasionally visited.
- The book version of Harry has green eyes, but the verplaats version has blue eyes due to the fat that Daniel Radcliffe's eyes ar to sensitive for contact lenses.
- In the movie Harry's scar is off-centered even though the location of his scar was never mentioned in the books.
- Harry Potter and J.K. Rowling share the same birthday, July 31st.
- Usually Harry has the last line in every movie, but in the 3rd movie, he is only whooping in pleasure, while Hermione has the actual last line "This came with it"
Hermione Jean Granger:
- In 1998 Hermione was the only one of the trio to returnto Hogwarts to attain her N.E.W.T's
- She was the godmother of Harry and Ginny's oldest son, James
- Hermione gained a high position in the Ministry of Magic, first through the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures, where she continued her work with S.P.E.W. After this she attained a high position in Department of Magical Law Enforcement, working on eradicating the laws biased in favour of pure-bloods.
- She was featured on a Chocolate Frog Card for her accomplishments.
- She translated The Tales of Beedle the Bard from the original written in runes. When the book was published each tale included notes written door Albus Dumbledore before his death. Hermione had lent thes notes from her former teacher at Hogwarts, Minerva McGonagall.
- Hermione's Patronus in an otter, which is J.K. Rowlings favourite animal. The other is from the same family as the weasel, the origin of the surname Weasley. In addition the Weasley famil lives in Ottery St. Catchpole. These things might foreshadow Hermione's marrige into the family.
- In The Deathly Hallows Hermione tells Rufus Scrimgeour that she isn't interested in a carrer in Magical Law Enforcement, which, ironically,is where she ends up.
- The the early drafts, Hermione was supposed to have a Muggle sister.
- J.K. Rowlings has zei that if Hermione was to look in the Mirror of Erised, she would see herself, Harry and Ron 'alive and unscathed' after the encounter with Voldemort. She might also see herself closely entwined with another person.
- In the movie version on The Chaber of Secrets Hermione was aware of the term Mudblood, but in the book she had to have it explained door Ron and Hagrid.
- J.K. Rowling changed Hermione's middle name from Jane to Jean to avoid charing a middle name with Umbridge
Ronald Bilius Weasley:
- Ron never got his N.E.W.T's. Instead he began work with his brother George in his koop in Diagon Alley. After this he joined Harry Potter as an Auror.
- He was featured on Chocolate Frog Cards for his accomplishments. This he considered his finest hour.
- Rupert Grint is like Ron in meer than one way, they both have red hair, come from lage families and are arachnophobic.
- Ron was one of the few characters who J.K. had created before she began writing the serie, and his name never changed from the original drafts.
Hope u all enjoyed ths little thing I put together