Dolores Umbridge: the horrible woman who is the most cruel and hated character in the Harry Potter series. Here are 100 reasons as to why I hate Dolores Umbridge.
1) She believes in extremely harsh, severe, and cruel punishments.
2)Too much pink.
3) She's just doesn't make sense. Like, how she tells everyone to raise their hands if they want to speak, but then she ignores them.
4) She's racist. Well, she's technically "half-breed-ist", because she thinks wizards and witches are better than centaurs, werewolves, goblins, elves, etc. I hate that, because without the help of a lot of half breeds,...
5. Ginny-For starters, I love her beautiful red hair. It's so gorgeous. I love it when she has that white bloem in her hair, it's pretty. I also love her eyes. She's just stunning. She has an amazing smile. She is such a natural beauty.
4. McGonagall-Now, before u start calling me weird, let me explain. Have u seen her as a young woman? She's gorgeous! I love her big eyes, they're so amazing. She has gorgeous hair.
3. Luna-I love Luna's looks! She's stunning! I love her long, blonde hair. I also adore her eyes, not to big and not too small. I love her radijs earrings, they compliment her...
What was Ron thinking when he received his prefect badge? What if Molly never showed up when Hermione was 'trying' to congratulate him?
It is from Ron's POV. Set is before 5th jaar when he received his prefect badge. Some actions will be similar to what JKR wrote but some will be different.What would've been Ron's reaction if Molly never showed up? End will be different from what JKR wrote.
Is It Worth Crying?
In his letter?
He's shocked beyond point when he came to know that Harry hadn't been made prefect; but what he was feeling now can't be...
Ever wondered what the dedications at the beginning of each Harry Potter book mean? u can find all the antwoorden on this page!
Harry Potter and the Philosopher/Sorcerer's Stone For Jessica, who loves stories, for Anne, who loved them too, and for Di, who heard this one first. Explanation: Jessica is JK Rowling’s twelve-year-old daughter. Anne was Jo’s mother, who, unfortunately, died of Multiple Sclerosis on December 30th, 1990. Dianne, of “Di," is Jo’s younger sister who she read Philosopher/Sorcerer’s Stone before Jo sent it off to be reviewed.
I'm basing this review mostly on J.K. Rowling's official words and a little on the books's content. I write this regarding how the vraag of the educating style is often pondered and some even think "all pure-bloods were home pagina schooled".
The purity of one's blood is not relevant to how a child is schooled before Hogwarts. With the exception of families like Malfoys of Blacks who would probably die before sending their kids amongst muggles to learn anything. But whatever few pure-blood families there were left - as far as I see - most of them are not known to be like those two, but have a respectable...