Hetalia Why do a lot of people hate France ?

Nishchio posted on Sep 12, 2014 at 08:58PM
Well, i'm sorry if i'm wrong, but I've seen that France is not really liked by the fandom, and I'll like to understand why ? :/
I personally really likes France, I find him soo funny, touching sometimes, and a bit misunderstood..

Hetalia 6 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden Nishchio said…
No replies ?
een jaar geleden wishey said…
Because he's bisexual, acts on his feelings, and domeone started a rumor that he was a rapist that I guess caught on. I don't hate grace, and I think people should just stop.
een jaar geleden Itzcc6872 said…
I personally find France hilarious rather than annoying.

But maybe because of his pervertedness, or possibly because he is going all out to make England pissed.
een jaar geleden zasmn said…
I was fine with him in the Japanese dub. However I did not like him in the English dub. So for me it must be a voice thing. (but then again maybe his character is changed slightly in the English dub and that is also why, I can't say for sure)
een jaar geleden YummyTuna said…
I have the same question as well... I mean yeah he's perverted.. like REALLY perverted, but he's not a bad person and he's most certainly NOT a rapist. I don't even know who came up with that. Being perverted and a rapist is not the same thing. He still cares about everyone, even England, and sometimes they would go to him for advice, like in that episode where Italy was worried that Germany was gonna forget about him so he asked France for advice and he told Italy to write a letter to Germany. He's just a romanticist that appreciates all forms of art and love but he still has a big heart, that's how I see it at least. But I guess some people only see him as a person who does nothing but molest other countries and they forget that France actually does have a personality. :/
een jaar geleden Aph-Finland said…
i have another question for u? why do ppl think i am mad at everyone and is mean and shoots random ppl even if nice O,O so weird its like they don't trust me