Hogwarts House Rivalry! Hufflepuff!

harrypotterbest posted on Oct 30, 2010 at 04:29AM
Well, as the title suggests, a place to discuss Hufflepuffs. :P

Hogwarts House Rivalry! 12 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden LifesGoodx3 said…
We already discuss Hufflepuff all over this spot, what should we discuss here?
een jaar geleden harrypotterbest said…
tongue
I dunno :P So some other house gets a chance to shine :P
een jaar geleden PotterForever said…
Yes, because we talk about Huffelpuffs all over this spot, we should let the other houses get some spotlght. This forum is for disscussion of Huffelpuffs, while the rest of the spot is for disscussion of all the houses.

So, yes, Huffelpuffs, I don't think they're useless (Tonks, nuff said) and yes they are just as important as the other houses, but in the story of Harry Potter, they contributed the least. I'm just sayin. But you have some awesome people, Cedric was cool, and helpful, before Voldie Avada Kadavera'ed him, and Tonks of course.
We discuss Hufflepuff a lot because it's controversial. Plus, I don't see anyone making picks about the other houses. Just saying. Maybe I'll go do that.

Anyway, I agree with PotterForever. Even though I'm a Hufflepuff. (I'm actually being serious in this forum, whereas in the picks I really wasn't). But I have to say that I think Cedric was a more important character than Tonks. I know Tonks was at the final battle, was an auror, and married Remus. However, Cedric was in the Tri Wizard tournament. He gave Harry the advice he needed to get the clue for the second task, and he was the one that unfortunately killed. His death, I think, made Harry realize that Voldemort was truly back and was real. That's just what I think.
een jaar geleden harrypotterbest said…
Cedric is more important than Nymphadora, but mostly people just prefer Nymphadora.
Well that's a matter of opinion. I'm sure some people think Tonks is more important. I prefer Cedric over Tonks though.
een jaar geleden PotterForever said…
I prefer Nymphadora personaly.
last edited een jaar geleden
Yeah, a lot of people do. I'm just different.
een jaar geleden LinaHarrow said…
tongue
Hufflepuffs R Kool.

True Story.

Lol, I'm feeling random.
een jaar geleden CheekyCheese said…
I think Tonks was more important in my opinion. I mean Cedric was only in 1 book.
Yes, but in that one book he did a lot. Tonks was always just another Order member to me.
een jaar geleden LinaHarrow said…
I think Cedric was more important than Tonks. They were both pretty vital, but I think that Cedric was more important, even though he was more annoying in my opinion.