home pagina and Away Give Aden and Belle a chance!!!! (SPOILER)

haylez1985 posted on Aug 27, 2008 at 09:45AM
I cant believe that the writers of this show are soo cruel! For months we have been watching Aden and belle, hoping that they will finally catch a break and be happy. And as we begin to believe that they may have even just a moment of happiness, the rug is snatched out from underneath us.

I understand that it is a soap and that all characters have their fair share of drama but it is just constent with Belle and Aden and I think that this latest storyline maybe going to far.

I know that Aden has had his problems and issues, but to go as far as kidnapping Rachael and Belle and trying to kill Larry, is just plain far fetched.

(SPOILER ALERT, DO NOT READ ON IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.)

Aden obviously ends it and next week he is committed to a psycho ward where it just so happens to be the place where Melody (remember her?)is staying. Belle also breaks up with aden telling him that they can only be friends, so this pushes Aden into Melody's arms.

MELODY!!!! Please, have I taken crazy pills or something? It just goes from one extreme to another. It just seems to me that over the last year the storylines have been so good that the writers are just grasping from straws now.

Anyway, thats my rant and yes it is probablly just because I am a huge Aden and belle fan (mainly Todd Lasance) and Im just really P'ed off!

Please post a reply, I would love to know what u think!

xxxooo

home pagina and Away 4 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden Nickyyy said…
I'm thinking the same why oh why turn Aden crazy???
But I'm thinking maybe it's a good thing because we know that they'll eventually end up together. Aden will bond with Melody and Belle with the new police officer although it won't last. It's just a way for the writers to get the newbies into the show.... and Adelle have too much chemistry to not end up together. Weird thing I used to hate belle but lately she's been much better.
een jaar geleden LisaForde said…
his going insane????
een jaar geleden jess_welsh said…
i know i am pissed 2 you know ANGELO belle really come on he is just rrrrrrrrrrrrr!?!?!?1
een jaar geleden adelle4eva said…
Melody and Aden are soooooooo not meant t be!! adelle 4 eva, as u can see from my name!! i totally agree, howeva, the acting was really intense in the kidnapping scene, so good work on that guys!!