You know what, I frequently heard that as of July 5, 2015, the following franchises recently acquired from Disney, Sony Pictures, and Hallmark are being merged altogether to create one new media rights company: "The Media Club" (which is finally going to be Sony Pictures Entertainment's partnership with The Walt Disney Company and Hallmark Cards). The following franchises that The Media Club is going to own will either be worldwide properties or third-party rights characters, among any of the following:
* American Greetings - Care Bears, Maryoku Yummy, Strawberry Shortcake, Twisted Whiskers, etc.
* Atomic Cartoons & Teletoon - Atomic Betty
* Beano Productions - Dennis the Menace and Gnasher
* Hasbro - Elefun & Friends, G.I. Joe, Littlest Pet Shop, My Little Pony, Transformers, etc.
* The Jim Henson Company - Bear in the Big Blue House, Fraggle Rock, The Muppets, etc.
* Lucasfilm - Star Wars, Indiana Jones, etc.
* Marvel Comics - All of our "Marvel Comics" comic book superheroes
* Mattel - Barbie
* Paul Fusco Productions - ALF
* Sanrio - Hello Kitty and Friends
* Scholastic - Goosebumps
* and several more worldwide properties and third-party rights characters, all soon to come......
The Media Club's headquarters and offices are being operated in "Orlando, Florida, USA" at the end of 2015, and will be located just miles away from Walt Disney World Resort and Universal Orlando Resort, just like "Studio Hub" with live studio audiences and others in filming. BBC-Discovery Kids will own their registered licensing rights to MORE than 100 Walt Disney Company franchises, MORE than 100 Hallmark Cards franchises that are either licensing or original properties, worldwide properties and third-party rights characters from The Media Club, and all "Teletoon Cinema" and "Hub Network Original Movie Toons" franchises, plus an all-new mega-crossover franchise featuring these characters is being created and titled "HubWorld Mix-Ups" (which is being included on BBC Kids & Family and Discovery Kids & Family's new show, a revival of the kids' magazine TV show, HubWorld, which is finally going to be titled "HubWorld: The Official Magazine of BBC-Discovery Kids").
For more information, visit the following link: link