Jason Isaacs New TV Shows starring Jason Isaacs

karenmiller1972 posted on Dec 05, 2011 at 12:22PM
FYI: Jason Isaacs has a new show coming to NBC. Awake. "Takes place in two alternate universes after Detective Michael Britten has a car accident that kills his wife in one universe and his son in the other. As he travels back and forth between the universes, he tries to determine which one is real, while solving crimes in both universes."

Jason Isaacs 11 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden unicorn41 said…
Yes and I can't wait for it to be aired so I sit back and enjoy it. I love Jason and watch what ever he is in. It is suppose to air in Febuary. Hope it lasts a few years.
een jaar geleden Carole9073 said…
smile
I adore Jason and watched the show and am totally hooked!!
een jaar geleden karenmiller1972 said…
I'm hooked with this show. We had horrible rain the 2nd night it aired and I missed some of it. :(

Its weird hearing his voice without an accent. But, it lets me really appreciate his voice even more. Definitely loving it!
een jaar geleden jester616 said…
So far I'm really enjoying Awake. I think this is only the 2nd thing I've seen him in. And it is funny hearing him w/an American accent.
Besides HP, I've seen him in Peter Pan as Mr. Darling/James Hook. You have to see him visually as Capt. Jas Hook....oh my. ;)
smile
Peter Pan? For real? I'll have to check that out!
My favorite Captain James Hook by far....LOL
 My favoriete Captain James Hook door far....LOL
And for the gorgeous artistic pose....again, just yummy!
 And for the gorgeous artistic pose....again, just yummy!
Isn't he just divine? This movie is the one that set me on my James Hook/(Adult)Wendy ship. (Wendy comes back to Neverland as an adult and, of course, James has not aged at all.)
last edited een jaar geleden
 Isn't he just divine? This movie is the one that set me on my James Hook/(Adult)Wendy ship. (Wendy
HookIsMyHubby commented…
If you're after some fanfiction, there is an excellent one door LaurieLove with (adult)Wendy and the Captain. een jaar geleden
HookIsMyHubby commented…
link it is rated M, door the way een jaar geleden
laugh
omg. Well, I think it's next in line on my Netflix queue. And I still need to finish watching An Awfully Big Adventure. I'm just too easily distracted.
een jaar geleden unicorn41 said…
big smile
I have been taping each episode so I will have them and watch them whenever I can. Also watch on ebay and you can maybe get a dvd of the pilot. I did and got the first two that were put out to get an award of some kind for new shows. I hope Awake gets one. I love it.