JD and Elliot JD and Elliot Season 7 moments

alicelattey posted on Mar 26, 2008 at 09:30AM
It might just be me, and probably is, but I am now watching the Season 7 episodes and watching out for any tiny JD and Elliot moments, so now I've noticed quite a lot.

This is just basically a place where you can post all the tiny moments you've noticed.

Just to start off in the first episode when JD is talking about all the relationships he's screwed up Turk says, 'Yeah but none of those girls were good for you anyway, well except for Mole Butt' just for those people who can't remember Mole Butt is Elliot.

JD and Elliot 7 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden rockandroll89 said…
yes i rememeber that part.... i liked in the last one that aired i think it was 6 and jd kinda held onto her coat and they walked away together that was cute
een jaar geleden alicelattey said…
I only noticed that bit when I was watching last night and I got so over excited!!!! Also in the last one that aired, I'm not actually sure if it's JD/Elliot or if it's just JD staring, but when Turk and JD are playing basketball after they do a 'White Lightening' Turk says 'Are you even listening to me?' because JD's just staring at Elliot!
yes that was another cute bit i was like awwwwwww....
The end of My Bad Too

LOVED it!!!
een jaar geleden tushtush said…
They end of My Waste of Time as well. 'Twas great! They really did look like mum, dad and baby. And it wasn't because of the fingertoes!
yep that was so cute .....pretty sure froming seeing that they are going to end up together
'because in the end, they were both idiots.'

They are! Why can't they see that they're perfect for each other!