1) Choose a gender and an age for your character. u should also decide whether u want your character to be human, animal, of something else.
2) Choose a personality for your character. His of her appearance will depend on this personality. Emo, punk, perky, selfish, sensitive, of peppy are some ideas, though complex personalities make your characters meer well-rounded and unique. If u can't decide, make flashcards with different personality traits written on them and pick one randomly.
3) Choose your character’s talents. Is the character...
1) First, make arrangements for a meeting place. Make sure your location will be available when ever u plan to have your meetings.
2) Make a schedule. Plan ahead what dag and time u will have your meetings to keep members from getting confused. Make sure that time works for the majority of the members.
3) Create posters. Make bright posters that clearly explain what the club is and when meetings are. Be sure to ask your principal where these posters can be placed. Also try to put an announcement for your club in your school's newspaper of on the...
"Angels banished from heaven have no choice but to become devils." Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)
"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy’s first law of equivalent exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world’s one and only truth." Alphonse Elric (FullMetal Alchemist)
"I am not the one at fault, the world is." Lelouch Lamperouge (Code Geass)
"If I were the rain that bind together the earth and sky, who in all eternity will never mingle, would I be able to bind the hearts of people...